PDA

View Full Version : "twin flames" what are they?

Krystalle
21-11-2010, 06:59 PM
hello everybody!

im new to this forum as a user, but i have been around it as a guest for few weeks.
first, im a christian, so im not very familiar with stuff and i dont quite understand this notion of "twin flames". are they like soul mates?

there is a story behind my question, so here it is.

i have an account on one of those dating sites for quite some time now, i was there just to meet new people and make new friends, have fun :D. Last year this lady contacted me and i responded, since i thought she seems interesting and her pic showed a pretty face :D

well, long story short because some details arent important, after some 2 or 3 months she started telling me she believed we were meant to meet and other stuff like that. My mistake was that at first i jokingly agreed with her because we had similar interests, liked same foods, couldnt sleep at night. however i dont believe in this stuff, not completely.
after some time she pushed her luck from my perspective and told me she had fallen in love, that i am her soul mate, and that we should meet in person. i politely declined, and tried my best not to hurt her feelings. and i blocked her from contacting me.
we exchanged email addresses -big mistake here - :( and she started sending me all these messages about love, dreams she has about me, and many other things. i still see her emails in the spam folder :/

how come i mentioned the twin flame in the title? well, she said something nonsense -for me- about it...
honestly i feel nothing towards this woman, i feel bad i have to do this and break her heart, but i feel stalked by her. and the thing is that she would probably ask for a restriction order against me if i did what she does.

please, any insight will help me deal with the situation.

fallensun
21-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Reading this, I think what you're experiencing is not a Twin Flame or even a soulmate relationship. Maybe breaking her heart is what you should do. If you honestly don't want her in your life, be honest. Just lying about your intentions and not being honest about it will hurt her more.

Falling Star
21-11-2010, 07:11 PM
I read through your post and found it quite interesting Krystallesama.

It does sometimes seem that one soulmate will recognise another through energy, and the other has no recognition at all.

Krystalle
21-11-2010, 07:18 PM
@fallensun: yes, i tried not o lie to her, but i dont know..maybe i havent been strong enough, or convincing enough with my words.. i didnt want her to believe there is a something wrong with her, she is fine from what i could tell.

@falling star: oh, that situation didnt occur to me.

but say what she says is true, then how would i know it? shouldnt i feel something as well? or is it my beliefs that stop me from seeing it?

fallensun
21-11-2010, 07:24 PM
Perhaps she doesn't know it herself. If you honestly don't feel anything, then there's is no energy or chemistry there and thus no bond.

There's nothing wrong with your beliefs or you in general. Perhaps she's not seeing reality to who you really are. And because you didn't tell her, "But I don't like you that way." She's not getting the point. If you don't want her, tell it to her straight, and maybe she'll get the message and stop contacting you. She may get hurt, but the Universe will work with her and will send her another soulmate who truly loves her to who she is. Stop feeling guilty in breaking her heart and confusing yourself, because at a deeper level, some women need to learn the lesson of getting their hearts broken, so they can get one step closer to their true love.

Why are you worrying what she says is true? Just because she dreams of you or the both of you share similar interests or traits, that doesn't mean it's destiny that you have to be together. Sometimes, you need to make your own luck and destiny.

Remember, what she can't do is interfere with your free will.

Falling Star
21-11-2010, 07:24 PM
Sometimes we are just not ready to feel it. It is a shame that you did not at least meet each other, you may have felt it then.

Sometimes one twin is more evolved than the other.

it sounds by the fact that she keeps e-mailing you is that she is acting by the prompting of her soul.

And yes unfortunately our human conditioning does stop us from understanding the experience.

You will grow spiritually at the correct time for you........it canot be rushed or hurried.

If she is a TF, then she will have felt your energy vibration and recognised you that way. Maybe it is just a case that she is ready and you are not.

LadyImpreza1111
21-11-2010, 08:46 PM
Nah. If they are twin flames, he'd be feeling it.............even if he is too scared to aknowledge it. You don't have to meet to feel that.

Falling Star
21-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Yes your right Lady. it is an energetic mergance.

Kaere
21-11-2010, 09:29 PM
hello everybody!

im new to this forum as a user, but i have been around it as a guest for few weeks.
first, im a christian, so im not very familiar with stuff and i dont quite understand this notion of "twin flames". are they like soul mates?

there is a story behind my question, so here it is.

i have an account on one of those dating sites for quite some time now, i was there just to meet new people and make new friends, have fun :D. Last year this lady contacted me and i responded, since i thought she seems interesting and her pic showed a pretty face :D

well, long story short because some details arent important, after some 2 or 3 months she started telling me she believed we were meant to meet and other stuff like that. My mistake was that at first i jokingly agreed with her because we had similar interests, liked same foods, couldnt sleep at night. however i dont believe in this stuff, not completely.
after some time she pushed her luck from my perspective and told me she had fallen in love, that i am her soul mate, and that we should meet in person. i politely declined, and tried my best not to hurt her feelings. and i blocked her from contacting me.
we exchanged email addresses -big mistake here - :( and she started sending me all these messages about love, dreams she has about me, and many other things. i still see her emails in the spam folder :/

how come i mentioned the twin flame in the title? well, she said something nonsense -for me- about it...
honestly i feel nothing towards this woman, i feel bad i have to do this and break her heart, but i feel stalked by her. and the thing is that she would probably ask for a restriction order against me if i did what she does.

please, any insight will help me deal with the situation.

I'd say you've got to tell her in no uncertain terms that you're not interested in her that way. And once you've said that, don't do anything to encourage her. No "playing games" with bantering or flirting or anything that might be considered "stringing her along". Some guys like the ego boost they get when they know someone's interested, so they never actually say "no, I'm not interested in that way". I'm not saying you're doing this, but be extra careful.

Falling Star
21-11-2010, 09:32 PM
I love your signature Kaere. very apt!!

Kaere
21-11-2010, 09:34 PM
Thanks very much. Incidentally, I hated the monkey bars :P I much preferred the swings.

Falling Star
21-11-2010, 09:36 PM
heehee. me too.

But it is so truthful, we do have to let go in order to move forward.

Krystalle
21-11-2010, 09:37 PM
well, i didnt mention i already had a girlfriend, and i still do. i never planned to cheat on her. like i said i was only searching for more friends, both males and females. she knows about the account, even she has one there. and as long as we keep these friends on-line and not in real life it's ok. we talked about this.

however my problem is with this woman that seems to be stalking me..she even asked me to break up with my girlfriend because of the claims of soul mates or whatever.

from what i read, i thought i should indeed feel some attraction towards her, like @LadyImpreza1111 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/member.php?u=2074) said; only that i feel nothing. not even desire to meet her in person.

Falling Star
21-11-2010, 09:41 PM
I guess you have to go with what you feel inside then Krystallesama.

Kaere
21-11-2010, 09:45 PM
Okay, so you were on a dating site, didn't disclose to this woman that you are in a relationship, and that you were just looking for friendship? I think she's definitely justified in getting the wrong end of the stick, thinking that you were available for and might have wanted more.

A soul mate/twin flame would never ask you to break up with someone, it's not that kind of relationship. They'd want you to be happy, even if it was with someone else.

Just cause she feels it, doesn't make it so. Only you know deep in your middle.

My advice still stands, you've got to be clear and firm about the fact that you're not interested. And I'd even have to say not even being friends with her - it's too late for that. I think you're going to have to make a clean break.

SunSister
21-11-2010, 09:47 PM
however my problem is with this woman that seems to be stalking me..she even asked me to break up with my girlfriend because of the claims of soul mates or whatever.

from what i read, i thought i should indeed feel some attraction towards her, like @LadyImpreza1111 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fmember.php%3Fu%3D2074) said; only that i feel nothing. not even desire to meet her in person.

What I think.. hmm.. bear with me, because I don't know how to phrase this in English very well.. :smile: I hope you'll understand what I'm attempting to say.

I think she's projecting her own wishes and desires onto the image she has of you. I don't think that she sees you as you truly are. I don't think that she knows what makes you 'tick', so to speak, and I don't think that she has a clear perception of how this whole thing feels to you. In her opinion, you are destined to be with her and there's nothing in her mind that could tell her otherwise. I feel that she may have been disappointed in a previous love, and/or that she is projecting what she wants the most onto the first person who seemingly fits her criteria (which is you, unfortunately). You don't reciprocate her feelings at all. You are happy with your girlfriend and you are not looking for anything other than friendship. She does not respect those boundaries, because of her belief in the soulmate-concept and the idea that this soulmate is you.

What I advise right now is to put every mail you've ever received from her in a new folder in your mailbox that reads RETURN TO SENDER. The energy attached to those words makes the folder act like a mirror for the energies she's sending out to you. Those energies will be reflected back at her without doing tangible damage to you any longer. It acts, for all intents and purposes, like a brick wall she can't break through no matter how hard she tried. Send her one last mail that says "I do not want you to contact me any longer" and do not reply to any other message she might send after that.

LadyImpreza1111
21-11-2010, 09:54 PM
What I advise right now is to put every mail you've ever received from her in a new folder in your mailbox that reads RETURN TO SENDER. The energy attached to those words makes the folder act like a mirror for the energies she's sending out to you. Those energies will be reflected back at her without doing tangible damage to you any longer. It acts, for all intents and purposes, like a brick wall she can't break through no matter how hard she tried. Send her one last mail that says "I do not want you to contact me any longer" and do not reply to any other message she might send after that.

Great idea.

Krystalle
21-11-2010, 10:11 PM
wow, im impressed in a good way :)
i received great input on what i should do -yet again- and i think i will be more tough about it.
i'll keep you all updated :D

@SunSister (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/member.php?u=2914) : you put your thoughts great in English. better than me ;)

Krystalle
26-11-2010, 07:24 PM
some updates:

I finally send her an email telling her that i never loved her, that i only thought about her like i think about any other family member, and that i never had any love/infatuation feelings towards her. i even send her a pic of me and my girlfriend and told her i was panning to marry my gf. :D (which i really do, she makes me want to be a better me ;) ).

she didnt answer. not yet and it's been 2 days since i wrote to her. my only wish is that she WILL find what she is searching for.