PDA

View Full Version : Loud sounds

chibirabbits
14-04-2014, 06:36 PM
This happened 4 years ago. I just remembered it today for some reason. I used to live in this 3 stories flat. Til this day I still don't know what it was that I always heard at 3:00am in the morning. It only happened around that time. I have never seen the neighbors upstairs. I would wake up in the middle of the night hearing loud banging sounds and sounds that seems like furniture being moved around. Funny thing is it never woke my boyfriend up. Was I hearing things? Why was it always at 3am in the morning though if I was hearing things? Yes, there was an old couple who lived upstairs but never seen them.

My boyfriend said there were many times when nobody is home he would hear someone banging on the door and when he checked nobody was there.

What could have made the sounds? Was that place haunted? I'm so glad we moved since it scared the **** out of me.

desert rat
15-04-2014, 01:39 AM
You could set up some recorders and look for e.v.p. or you might get the sound of stuff being mover around .

Maynah
15-04-2014, 06:59 AM
Could have been spirit trying to get your attention. When I was young, after my uncle died, I was awoken in the middle of the night with the sound of the dining room chairs being pulled in and out from under the table. It was so loud that I had to cover my ears. No one else in the house heard it but me.

chibirabbits
15-04-2014, 05:30 PM
You could set up some recorders and look for e.v.p. or you might get the sound of stuff being mover around .

I do not live there anymore but I was just curious what it could have been.

chibirabbits
15-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Could have been spirit trying to get your attention. When I was young, after my uncle died, I was awoken in the middle of the night with the sound of the dining room chairs being pulled in and out from under the table. It was so loud that I had to cover my ears. No one else in the house heard it but me.

Maynah,
Can spirits/ghost choose certain people to hear the noises they make? It was loud that it should have woken everyone in that flat and probably the flats next to the flat I lived in.

Xenophilia
15-04-2014, 07:25 PM
I don't see why spirits couldn't select who they make their presence known to. My mate rarely notices when they try to get my attention.

Maynah
15-04-2014, 10:11 PM
Maynah,
Can spirits/ghost choose certain people to hear the noises they make? It was loud that it should have woken everyone in that flat and probably the flats next to the flat I lived in.

I think it depends on the reciever. It's like a radio frequency, some people can just tune in better and pick up a stronger signal.