PDA

View Full Version : Ley lines

Gracey
20-11-2010, 01:28 AM
If one knows the ley lines of the Earth, you can find portals that open up other planes of existence. The gates are usually in a circle form, like the ones my Dad and I saw in the backyard. A ley line is a stream of elemental energy that connects one node to another. The nexus is what leads to multiple locations at your free leisure of travel. A portal allows travel where as a tear does not. A tear only allows the merging of elementals. This weakens the elemental. On the other hand, a rift is a small opening in time that allows large groups to pass through. Such as the Bermuda triangle; this by the way is the one spot on the Earth with the least amount of magnetism. A window allows no movement, but does allow for communication. Here is nature’s law of balance in communication for there is no action, only knowledge. A speck of light is what you will see when a portal is closing.

mahakali
20-11-2010, 01:50 AM
this is interesting, i saw a documentary called pyramid code ep 2 http://www.pyramidcode.com/ that talked about lay lines. what do you mean that you see them?

norseman
20-11-2010, 02:18 PM
When you talk about the pyramids, dont forget that many sites in Britain and Europe are much older [ Stonehenge is a good example ] and many are sited on ley lines. This continued into the christian era with ancient churches and cathedrals being similarly sited.
The classic site is Glastonbury, a nexus where ley lines meet. In Britain, the ley lines formed a network of pathways used in neolithic times, according to legend.
I did hear about a nexus in America in Senora [?]

Gracey
20-11-2010, 05:01 PM
this is interesting, i saw a documentary called pyramid code ep 2 http://www.pyramidcode.com/ (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pyramidcode.com%2F ) that talked about lay lines. what do you mean that you see them?

portals are on ley lines....i was in the second story of my house in my bedroom and i felt compelled to look out the window. when i did i saw in the dark of night, a round circle of light on the ground below. there are no street lights behind my house, only a mountain. there was no sound. i had a feeling of familiarity come over me. i kept silent about this for many years. then one day i told my dad and he said that he saw them too, about 20 or thirty times.

he said they were fairy rings. i did my own research and lean more towards a celstial spirit, elemental.....

ufo's are commonly mistaken for the world of elementals.

Silver
20-11-2010, 05:06 PM
When you talk about the pyramids, dont forget that many sites in Britain and Europe are much older [ Stonehenge is a good example ] and many are sited on ley lines. This continued into the christian era with ancient churches and cathedrals being similarly sited.
The classic site is Glastonbury, a nexus where ley lines meet. In Britain, the ley lines formed a network of pathways used in neolithic times, according to legend.

Maybe you mean Sedona (Arizona) ~ Senora is in Mexico?

BlueSky
20-11-2010, 05:16 PM
I believe Stonehedge as well as other monumental structures like churches and such are on a very famous Ley Line (Michaels...maybe?).
I read once that the Ley Lines represent the Kundalini spine of Mother earth and the structures, like stonehedge, are placed at what be be equivalent to Chakra centers.
Interesting stuff............
James

Spiritlite
20-11-2010, 06:23 PM
that is the best description of portholes I've heard.
Thanks
Spiritlite.

norseman
20-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Maybe you mean Sedona (Arizona) ~ Senora is in Mexico?

Thats it. Sorry, got it mixed up.

norseman
20-11-2010, 06:57 PM
I believe Stonehedge as well as other monumental structures like churches and such are on a very famous Ley Line (Michaels...maybe?).
I read once that the Ley Lines represent the Kundalini spine of Mother earth and the structures, like stonehedge, are placed at what be be equivalent to Chakra centers.
Interesting stuff............
James
I think of them like the lines of Qi in a living body. Maybe they are lines of Qi in the body of Mother Earth. Which then makes some sense of the location of centres of spirituality in ancient times.
Chakra centres - Qi lines - roughly the same ?

deepsea
20-11-2010, 06:58 PM
interesting subject.
I was employed in the local college where we lived many years ago.
To put it briefly,there was always a lot of sickness took place in this college and the authorities were rather disturbed. It was genuine sickness not feigned.

it was discovered that ley-lines ran through the centre of the land where the college lay.
We heard by rumours that the college was to be demolished and rebuilt else where.
The rumours concerned ley-lines.
Don't take my word for it,just rumours.
Makes one think,doesn't it?

Deepsea

BlueSky
20-11-2010, 07:02 PM
interesting subject.
I was employed in the local college where we lived many years ago.
To put it briefly,there was always a lot of sickness took place in this college and the authorities were rather disturbed. It was genuine sickness not feigned.

it was discovered that ley-lines ran through the centre of the land where the college lay.
We heard by rumours that the college was to be demolished and rebuilt else where.
The rumours concerned ley-lines.
Don't take my word for it,just rumours.
Makes one think,doesn't it?

Deepsea

Yes and it makes one realize how little we know.........which is always good.......I think? :smile:
James

norseman
20-11-2010, 07:04 PM
Hi Deepsea. May I ask if the college was a "new" building ? I taught in one of the old colleges in Durham. We then moved into a brand-new building, still in Durham, and the minor illnesses became an issue. Sick Building Syndrome ? - always new buildings.

Spiritlite
20-11-2010, 08:40 PM
have people actually drawn where ley lines are in the world? Does anyone know?
Spiritlite.

deepsea
20-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Hi Norseman.
By golly,I know Durham,was born in Gatehead but living down south now.

The college I worked in was Bracknell College,Berkshire.
Didn't teach was in the computing part.
Lecturers,office staff and students were continually ill over long periods.
There were rumours that the college was closing down because of need for more space.
Then I was told that an investigation was taking place because of the continued 'sickness record'. The rumour was to do with ley lines!
I checked a map for ley lines in the area and found they crossed at the point about where the college was situated.
The ground originally a cattle market.
Interesting,eh?

Deepsea

SunSister
20-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Want to share this partially Dutch, partially English website.. http://www.leylijnen.com/ It provides a fascinating and comprehensive read on the subject. I know its author somewhat vaguely due to a series of chats I had with him about leylines and paranormal experiences a few years ago. He knows his stuff, from what I can tell, so I definitely recommend reading through the information he provides.

Spiritlite
20-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Thankyou Sun Sister.
Spiritlite.

deepsea
20-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Want to share this partially Dutch, partially English website.. http://www.leylijnen.com/ (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.leylijnen.com%2F) It provides a fascinating and comprehensive read on the subject. I know its author somewhat vaguely due to a series of chats I had with him about leylines and paranormal experiences a few years ago. He knows his stuff, from what I can tell, so I definitely recommend reading through the information he provides.

That is very interesting,I know someone in Holland who would be very interested in this site.
Thank you so much,SunSister,

Deepsea

norseman
20-11-2010, 09:08 PM
Somewhere in Google. I have seen a maps of Britain with the ley lines scribed in.

deepsea
20-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Somewhere in Google. I have seen a maps of Britain with the ley lines scribed in.

Thank you,Norseman,I will have a look at those.

Deepsea

Spiritlite
20-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Yeah I'd love a map of northern california too I'll have to google one of these days.
Spiritlite.

Summerland
20-11-2010, 10:37 PM
I have tried to research to see if there are any ley lines in Nebraska. I know that the South West has them, but does anyone know if there are any here?
Also I have heard that railroad lines are the modern equivalent of natural ley lines.

Gracey
21-11-2010, 12:38 AM
just to put this out there, anyone think there are celestial ley lines?

for example, dragon lines could be the line up of all the planets in a straight line or the line up that will happend in 2012 or the line of the seven magnetars that are in our milky way.

Summerland
21-11-2010, 01:37 AM

for example, dragon lines could be the line up of all the planets in a straight line or the line up that will happend in 2012 or the line of the seven magnetars that are in our milky way.

That is a really interesting thought,Gracey. The planets do have an effect on us and have a certain amount of gravitational effect on us. Now the scientists have pondered if the rest of the universe does also. As we travel thru the Milky Way, we come into proximity of other forces, even pulsars travelling millions of light years away.
I have often stood outside at night and looked up at the sky. As I look I see that I could draw a direct line from myself to any star that I can see. Sounds trite, but that is truly a wondrous feeling for me.

Gracey
21-11-2010, 01:44 AM
I have tried to research to see if there are any ley lines in Nebraska. I know that the South West has them, but does anyone know if there are any here?
Also I have heard that railroad lines are the modern equivalent of natural ley lines.

i only found ones that run in the sw and ne, so it must run through the mid west i guess, dont know, not good on maps, here is what i found:

Ley Lines/ Hallows

Many of the Major Ley lines run parallel to the rivers and creeks that cross the Eastern part of the state. It is believed the Oregon Trail as well as the path Lewis and Clark traveled is a VERY powerful Ley Line, yet this fluctuates with the construction along I-80 which very much disrupts its energies.
One major ley line goes through Bellevue and has been at time manipulated by Mages through the years and a few low to high potency lines intersect into weak and powerful nodes as this line that runs southwest to northeast through Bellevue. A few Hallows of low power dot the areas of Omaha and Lincoln. Most of these appear in places where the low plains rise into rolling hills and places that overlook the city.

Gracey
21-11-2010, 01:44 AM
That is a really interesting thought,Gracey. The planets do have an effect on us and have a certain amount of gravitational effect on us. Now the scientists have pondered if the rest of the iniverse does also. As we travel thru the Milky Way, we come into proximity of other forces, even pulsars travelling millions of light years away.
I have often stood outside at night and looked up at the sky. As I look I see that I could draw a direct line from myself to any star that I can see. Sounds trite, but that is truly a wondrous feeling for me.

ilove looking into the stars too, it is a great feeling.

Gracey
21-11-2010, 01:50 AM
On 27 August 1998, SGR-1900+4, a magnetar that lives 20,000 light years away flashed some very powerful gamma rays, so much so that it affected the earth’s ionosphere. SGR 1900+14 is located along the plane of our Milky Way galaxy. In the night sky, it's in the constellation Aquila (the Eagle) almost into Sagittarius (the archer). It is a diamond shape pattern with a tail.

this one is third in line of seven.

Summerland
21-11-2010, 02:06 AM
Gracey, thanks so much. I have been looking on and off for a few years and couldn't find any info. I am going to look at this and will get back to you!

Spiritlite
21-11-2010, 02:34 AM
Wow I'm loving this thread.
Spiritlite.

Summerland
21-11-2010, 02:42 AM
Gracey, I am having no luck at all. I tried what you wrote above and it ends up leading me to gamers for things like dungeons and dragons.There is a street here in Omaha, SaddleCreek that was built where a natural waterway was. Regardless of any work they do on it it, it WANTS to go back to being a creek. It floods something fierce and actually will float cars on it. We are also next to a river; once I cross over the river to Council Bluffs, the whole atmosphere changes. It is dull, darker in a psychic sense to me. Does that make any sense to anyone?

Gracey
21-11-2010, 02:44 AM
http://wiki.white-wolf.com/camwiki/index.php?title=Category:Omaha_and_Lincoln,_Nebras ka_Awakening_Consilium

here is the link

Gracey
21-11-2010, 02:46 AM
Gracey, I am having no luck at all. I tried what you wrote above and it ends up leading me to gamers for things like dungeons and dragons.There is a street here in Omaha, SaddleCreek that was built where a natural waterway was. Regardless of any work they do on it it, it WANTS to go back to being a creek. It floods something fierce and actually will float cars on it. We are also next to a river; once I cross over the river to Council Bluffs, the whole atmosphere changes. It is dull, darker in a psychic sense to me. Does that make any sense to anyone?

when will we learn to let nature alone? no wonder you sense that.

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/camwiki/index.php?title=Category:Omaha_and_Lincoln,_Nebras ka_Awakening_Consilium

this is the link i got itfrom

Gracey
21-11-2010, 02:52 AM
here is a good site for ley line maps.

http://whowont.com/wisdom/ley-line-maps/3.html

Summerland
21-11-2010, 03:30 AM
Gracey, you are my angel :hug3: !! According to the first link at White Wolf, I am between two ley lines. I am a bit west of No Omaha, where there is so much violence.To the east of No Omaha is Council Bluffs, IA. According to the second link, there are two ley lines, and we are almost where they intersect.
All sorts of things are in play here at the moment. Most of the storms predicted to hit us always go north of us instead (like we have a horseshoe around us, veering most of the weather away).They are drilling thru the middle of the state for laying a pipeline, cutting thru our aquifier (water is a conduit force of energy)
We had a 3.3 earthquake in Schyler which is about 50 miles NW of Omaha. We are NOT earthquake country. So , yeh, I confess; I am into earth changes also. Considering that we are all stardust and made up of particles of the universe, I cannot fail to see the link between us, spitual advancements, earth changes and cosmic changes. This is a great thread and I am really enjoying it very much,just like spiritlight is. Thanks for creating it! :hug:

mahakali
21-11-2010, 03:49 AM
ok im hearing that there are negative effects to being near ley lines, i thought it would be good? or is it just one extreme to another? in the documentary they called the places where ley lines connect conductivity continuity something, this is where they built a lot of the pyramids and Stonehenge, and where emperors in china would be buried.

ive seen a porthole before but it was not because of a lay line i dont think, i opened it up accidentally. the wall ripped open and hundreds of orbs and crazy things i cant explain came out of it. it was one of the most phenomenal things that had ever happened to me.

mahakali
21-11-2010, 03:59 AM
i did not see any map with actual lines drawn on it i just see monuments, i would like to find one of Georgia maybe I am not looking right and my comp is slow so im getting flustered lol

Zagacat
21-11-2010, 04:03 AM
I am so excited about this topic. I have heard of ley lines before but until Monday it was more of a theory for me. I started watching some of "Gridkeeper"s video on Youtube. He has this site. http://www.fountain-international.org/colin/chapter1.htm I have only read to the 7th chapter it is amazing. I have learned soooo much in the last week! I just want to run around and tell somebody about it. Anyway, it led me on to related topics as well. I am just bursting full of confirmation that we are soooo much more than we think. Edgar Cayce also spoke of ley lines. It all makes sense now. Good luck on your journeys for info!!!

Summerland
21-11-2010, 04:13 AM
mahakali, I am not sure of anything. I do know they are power lines that criss cross the entire globe. But the one that I THINK runs along the road Saddlecreek could be a divider of sorts. Most of the violence happens to the east of it. We are talking about an average of one murder at least a day.Not to mention that Omaha was one of the most used nexus points for railroads. According to the info that Gracey provided, we are in an open triangle shape ley line junction. It is very interesting if you look at the ley line mapping.It is as if there is a convergence of ley lines right along this area.

abikisses
21-11-2010, 09:33 AM

The whole world is covered in ley lines, summer.

If I can pull up a map I will post on here.

abikisses
21-11-2010, 09:35 AM

Very interesting thought... it's possible I'm sure but unlikely be just because it's 2012 :wink:

norseman
21-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Now here is an oddity for you. The description "Ley Lines" was first used in Britain. It was noted that "old" locations with names ending in ...ley were actually connected in straight lines.
I do a meditation most weeks on a ley line. Another little "thingy" for you - You can dowse for Ley Lines using dowsing rods or pendulums.

Gracey
21-11-2010, 01:16 PM
the dragon line i spoke of with the experience i had with them, there is and underground stream right where i saw the portal and nothing bad ever happend in my back yard, yet too no major changes to the earth happened there either.

Gracey
21-11-2010, 01:18 PM
i did not see any map with actual lines drawn on it i just see monuments, i would like to find one of Georgia maybe I am not looking right and my comp is slow so im getting flustered lol

http://deborahwilson.blogspot.com/2009/02/georgia-guidestones.html

the stones are said to be on ley lines

Gracey
21-11-2010, 01:21 PM
Very interesting thought... it's possible I'm sure but unlikely be just because it's 2012 :wink:

in 2012. there will be a line up in celestial space, earth will be included. this is why i suggested this, just like when the planets line up, just a thought at other times.

dont listent to any doom and gloom, but this site will give insight to the galactic line up:

http://www.ancient-world-mysteries.com/2012.html

it is a line up nothing more.

Summerland
21-11-2010, 06:39 PM
in 2012. there will be a line up in celestial space, earth will be included. this is why i suggested this, just like when the planets line up, just a thought at other times.

dont listent to any doom and gloom, but this site will give insight to the galactic line up:

http://www.ancient-world-mysteries.com/2012.html (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ancient-world-mysteries.com%2F2012.html)

it is a line up nothing more.

Gracey, when the line up occurs and even now, the gravitational tug will have an impact on earth. Not to mention the magnetic flucuations at that time and are happening now. Our magnetic shielding is flucuating madly. At last look , there were 84 volcanos that have erupted this year, which is about 11 more than the previous high. There are multiple earthquake swarms occuring along tectonic plates that have not been observed previously since we started keeping track (which is a very short time in geological history) But none of this is in the news.
Our heliosphere will also fluctuate as we traverse the Milky Way and encounter magnetic storms along the way.
So just saying that all is intertwined in this universe and affects even the smallest blade of grass.

mahakali
21-11-2010, 07:59 PM
http://deborahwilson.blogspot.com/2009/02/georgia-guidestones.html (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fdeborahwilson.blogsp ot.com%25252F2009%25252F02%25252Fgeorgia-guidestones.html)

the stones are said to be on ley lineslol i have heard of these things, how weird huh? Some crazy mysterious hippies/secret underground order made these in 1980 i think its a little strange i would have put some other instructions, or maybe something more philosophical these seem a little cultish but whatever, one day ill go there.

so i know there is a line that goes up from the heart of the Bermuda triangle through east ga but i thought there would be more because it is so close to the triangle, there’s more out west than east but you would think there would be more south east. there is also the second largest piece of granite in the world in ga called stone mountain but the lay line is about 30 more miles east of this. the first largest piece of granite is mt. Everest in the Himalayas Tibet i think. granite is extremely electro magnetic. i suppose there are spots that are very energetic that have nothing t do with the lay lines but i still feel like there are more than we know.

ok here we go

http://fredsitelive.com/images/post/post3/zusleylines.jpgthis one has more than the other maps and i suppose that the brighter lines are more powerful http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o73/godessx8/bgus.gifbut this one is more clear to read i found these on google images some lay line maps have half as much

mahakali
21-11-2010, 08:03 PM
whats up with utah? i know there are a lot of alien sightings there perhaps they use it as a fuel stop.
is there a lot of crime there? whats that city?

Summerland
21-11-2010, 08:10 PM
mahakali, can you post the link to these maps, please?

mahakali
21-11-2010, 08:25 PM
http://www.crystalinks.com/gaguidestones.html (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.crystalinks.com%2F gaguidestones.html) heres another one on the ga guidestones

it was yahoo not google my bad http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0PDoS2rfelMOTUARu6JzbkF?p=ley+lines+m ap+usa&fr=b1ie7&ei=utf-8&x=wrt (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.co m%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3B_ylt%3DA0PDoS2rfelMOTUARu6Jz bkF%3Fp%3Dley%2Blines%2Bmap%2Busa%26amp%3Bfr%3Db1i e7%26amp%3Bei%3Dutf-8%26amp%3Bx%3Dwrt) heres the search
heres the first maps link http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dley%2Blines%2Bmap%2Busa%26ei% 3Dutf-8%26fr%3Db1ie7&w=479&h=393&imgurl=fredsitelive.com%2Fimages%2Fpost%2Fpost3%2F zusleylines.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fprojectavalon.net%2Fforum%2Fshow thread.php%3Ft%3D16735%26page%3D2&size=46KB&name=Ley+Lines%2C+pyram...&p=ley+lines+map+usa&oid=0af493a61fa74a259e83ba4491856715&fr2=&no=12&tt=186&sigr=11su0gulh&sigi=11ibg8ld2&sigb=12ib0blk2&.crumb=IoixRtqdOBl
heres the second http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dley%2Blines%2Bmap%2Busa%26ei% 3Dutf-8%26fr%3Db1ie7&w=799&h=461&imgurl=i117.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fo73%2Fgodes sx8%2Fbgus.gif&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fspiritedinvestigations.yuku.com% 2Fforum%2Fviewtopic%2Fid%2F770&size=166KB&name=...+grid+for+the...&p=ley+lines+map+usa&oid=8ca209af3e104a939994e145c1f06ec1&fr2=&no=3&tt=186&sigr=11tk7rrs0&sigi=11h4o83on&sigb=12ib0blk2&.crumb=IoixRtqdOBl

Spiritlite
21-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Huh thanks for that map it looks like I'm very very near a ley line.
Spiritlit.e

Zagacat
22-11-2010, 01:14 AM
I am from Utah. That ley line vortices is in a body of water beside Antelope Island-fairly close to down town SLC. (I saw a closer view on another map) Dugway, Utah is thought to be the second area 51-not too far down the street. It makes me wonder if this location had anything to do with the final decision to make this the official Mormon town. Hum....something to now think about.....

Adding here-we have crime but it is a lot lower than other areas-so I have heard. We have one of the highest % of bankruptcies :o) We are very known for "Temple Square". Prophet Brigham Young came to the location and is famous for saying "this is the place". Lol-interesting.

Gracey
22-11-2010, 01:19 AM
lol i have heard of these things, how weird huh? Some crazy mysterious hippies/secret underground order made these in 1980 i think its a little strange i would have put some other instructions, or maybe something more philosophical these seem a little cultish but whatever, one day ill go there.

so i know there is a line that goes up from the heart of the Bermuda triangle through east ga but i thought there would be more because it is so close to the triangle, there’s more out west than east but you would think there would be more south east. there is also the second largest piece of granite in the world in ga called stone mountain but the lay line is about 30 more miles east of this. the first largest piece of granite is mt. Everest in the Himalayas Tibet i think. granite is extremely electro magnetic. i suppose there are spots that are very energetic that have nothing t do with the lay lines but i still feel like there are more than we know.

ok here we go

http://fredsitelive.com/images/post/post3/zusleylines.jpgthis one has more than the other maps and i suppose that the brighter lines are more powerful http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o73/godessx8/bgus.gifbut this one is more clear to read i found these on google images some lay line maps have half as much

according to this map, every place i have lived at is directly on a ley line. now that is weird.

Summerland
22-11-2010, 01:26 AM
Well, think that I live around just minor lines. However I see an intersting junction at Albuquerque, which I love. My energy is so very different when I am there.My daughter lives there and when I visit as I get closer to Alb (around Santa Fe) I can feel a differnece in how I feel. And I always have terrific dreams there. Before I even leave to come back home, I get homesick for Alb. Wonderful energy there and up at Chaco Canyon.

mahakali
22-11-2010, 02:30 AM
cool zagacat, i would like to see the map that is closer if you have the link.

Spiritlite
22-11-2010, 02:48 AM
Yeah the link would be great.
Spiritlite.

Zagacat
23-11-2010, 03:28 AM
cool zagacat, i would like to see the map that is closer if you have the link.

Hey mahakali. Here is a map-it is a very close up-lol. (hopefully this works!)

http://img30.exs.cx/img30/9056/bgusutslc04.gif

mahakali
23-11-2010, 04:34 AM
wow! I cant believe there's so many intersecting. Id love to anchor there and just chill for a couple of days.

Yemaya
16-01-2011, 02:52 PM
portals are on ley lines....i was in the second story of my house in my bedroom and i felt compelled to look out the window. when i did i saw in the dark of night, a round circle of light on the ground below. there are no street lights behind my house, only a mountain. there was no sound. i had a feeling of familiarity come over me. i kept silent about this for many years. then one day i told my dad and he said that he saw them too, about 20 or thirty times.

What's a portal? I tried to google it but I couldn't come up with a satisfying answer.

Gracey
17-01-2011, 01:35 AM
it is a place where elementals, be it on earth or out in space can travel from one place to another.

janitor
01-03-2011, 05:01 AM
I you guess you mean what's been called the Planetary Grid

John Sinkiewicz has been called a grid pioneer, he and Datre cowrote a book called 5th dimension - doorways to the Universe.

John mapped our planet and plotted coordinate points, and wrote some on several points.

Here's an introduction:

"In some of the Seth material Seth makes reference to the 5th. Dimension. He further goes on to describe this 5th. Dimension as the fundamental or original universe from which all other universes have their origins.

This 5th. Dimension also has a pattern or matrix to it. This matrix is made from vital energy and forms what are often called honeycomb-like cells or boundaries. The intersection of these energy lines creates a dynamic energy that swirls - much like what you call tornados.

These honeycomb like arrangements serve to isolate all of the different planes of expression as well as all of the realities within these planes.

The 5th. dimension is a universal principle and these coordinate points are the "local" application of these principles.

This is how the physical universe is maintained as a universe of physical objects.

Physicality, simply put, is no more than frozen thought.

It is the dynamics of emotion that catalyzes the 5th. dimension energy matrix.

Each physical expression acting upon the coordinate points creates what you call your physical universe.

If we did not have the dynamics of emotion to interact with this 5th. dimensional principle, this whole physical universe would simply vanish.

So, just what is it that we are calling The Planetary Grid and what can it be used for?

This web work is an arrangement of energy streams that ebb and flow in a constantly changing to and fro direction.

As these lines of energy flow they intersect other lines of energy flowing from a slightly different direction and a vortex is formed at that juncture.

These energy lines and their associated vortex junctures are not only arranged throughout this particle universe, they are the framework for each detectable "something" within this particle universe - from grains of sand to your largest sun or planet.

This is the energy framework that your planet Earth is formed upon and through.

This grid work functions not only to provide the framework upon which your planet was built, but also serves to replenish the planets energy in an ever changing cycle of new energy units.

There are many other uses which can be made of this universal grid system and these will be covered in the following chapters.

Many on this planet have become familiar with these coordinate points and their associated energy lines that are the skeletal framework for this earth and all of its realities.

Of the many names that have been given to this energy line matrix or pattern over the span of history, the name "The Planetary Grid" seems to be the one that has stuck."

The book is interesting reading, it also mentions free energy as a source of power, that we could change from our current energy sources. Also the mentioning of where different animals use the grid as their entry/exit point to migrate.

You can find the book in online stores.

If you're interested in any of their other free transcripts, their original site went down, but I uploaded the transcripts to a blog, just search for Datre free transcripts on google.

I can't post any links yet unfortunately.

Summerland
01-03-2011, 04:00 PM

Norseman, It is Sedona, Arizona. It is supposedly a vortex. Haven't been there so can't say one way or another.

Uhmar
01-03-2011, 05:49 PM
I wonder if living within a perfectly equal 3 sided triangle grid matrix has any relevence.

Time
01-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Read up on "sacred geometry". Im sure that has the answers your lookin for.

Sky_lite
03-03-2011, 01:12 AM
What's a lay line and what would happen if I stepped in one would I go to there plane.Or will they attack or what?

dhaga
11-03-2011, 07:49 PM
Norseman, It is Sedona, Arizona. It is supposedly a vortex. Haven't been there so can't say one way or another.

I have been, once, back in 1994. I would like to go again. One can feel the energy fields there, but it is also very peaceful. I would not be surprised to learn there is a gate (or more than one) at that location.

mahakali
06-10-2011, 09:13 PM
this was such a cool thread