PDA

View Full Version : Spirit messing with computer?

Dante1709
19-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Hello! I have a story that I think is interesting and I'm wondering about your thoughts on it.

I've been assigned a project for my french class, and we have to present, interpret and speak about a song. My partner decided to bring up a song about grief, death and the like.

She picked the song because it was played at a funeral of a young girl, from her elementary school. The girl, as well as her dad and another sister were in a car accident, and sadly passed. She was emotionally affected by this and thought it was a good song.

As we were in the process of researching, the screen of the laptop would frequently flicker, tabs would open without us touching them, we got "error" on the internet once, the USB had issues being plugged in and a few other occurrences. This happened on two separate computers and days, so we find this odd.

This may be unrelated, but while reading in English class, I heard someone whisper my name. I stopped reading to look over, assuming it was my teacher dismissing me, but everybody was minding their business.

What are your thoughts in this? Is there anything I can do for the spirit?
My third eye isn't that well open and I'm not a medium. I can generally sense energies, especially on crystals, but not so great with spirits.

samantha360
20-03-2014, 12:13 AM
Whoa. Two different computers as well. Very cool. Could be an electrical problem though, as well. Did you recognize the voice when it said your name? You didn't know any of the deceased right. Weird that they would be trying to contact you. I wonder if there is a good reason.

Dante1709
20-03-2014, 01:26 AM
Well actually, my mother had passed away when I was 5 years old, and my grandfather passed away a few months after I was born.
I didn't recognize the voice ; it happened a little too fast and I assumed that it was the teacher's, so i didn't think much of it till later.

Clover
20-03-2014, 01:39 AM
I don't know. However,this one time I was heavily meditating and trying to communicate with my guides, and I heard static noise from my speakers,kind of like it was picking up the energy.

I cant say your experience is a "haunting". There is a section in the forum called "electronic communication" where people share their experiences based on electronic communication or strange things happening with electronics like computers and radio.

TwilightSparkle
21-03-2014, 12:40 AM
I have a lot of spiritual energy that goes on around me and not all of it is positive.

A few years ago I had a roommate, who is also my best friend. He learned pretty quickly that living with me would always be an adventure. Sometimes he could hear whispering outside his window at night or he would see bizarre shadow creatures. The one that really got him was his speakers though, which sounds similar to what you've experienced with the computer.

A voice kept coming through the computer speakers but he couldn't always make out what it was saying - on other occasions it would be a simple word that tied into what he was doing. He thought it was a virus and he ended up unplugging the speakers from the computer but not the outlet so they were still turned on - that's when someone said "No" through the speakers.

It scared the heck out of him at first but then it just became part of life.

So, yeah it's absolutely possible that the issue with the computer were spiritual. If you ever find yourself frightened, just make a point to ignore it and as for reaching out to it, don't.

If it has something it needs to get through to you, let it do the work and find a way.

Fujiwara Kaito
22-03-2014, 12:54 AM
If a spirit understands how the equpment works, then of course they can use it to try and commnicate with someone.

Lynn
22-03-2014, 01:52 AM
Hello

Happens to me all the time. Actually its how I came to be on SF in the first place. I had come from a first experience on a site (not a good one) and had been so bashed that I was done on line. I came to the computer and there was SF open on it,it was not in my search history but there was the site. I tried several times to close it and it would not close. I know well that my Guide or a Guide Spirit put it up for me to find. That was back in 2008 and I have been here since. I looked in and liked what I found.

There are times when I start to write something and it vanishes so if its a longer reading message ext I do word and paste it over.... at times in Skype conversations I will go "blank" and put something meaningless to a person I am talking to....that I later find out does have a meaning from Spirit for someone.

There are times when the computer will even go off and I look to the time and go hmmmm yes way past bedtime.

Lynn