PDA

View Full Version : pendulams

eager learner
09-03-2014, 08:36 PM
hiya in this last month I have got very interested in spirits as they have done loads around me to make sure I know they are looking after me. this past week I am getting the knack of seeing my own aura and also had my great grandma show herself to me through one night. I know am not quite ready to use the pendulum just yet as I am still learning but my question is would this be totally safe to use as I have small children in the house and wouldn't forgive myself if I attracted anything evil. would I have too protect myself and if so how is this done? a close family friend did the pendulum and got in contact with our family (she has been studying the psychic world for many years) but as far as I was concerned its not always safe is this true. any help or advice would be very much appreciated.

Phoenix Rising
26-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Eager,
You should protect yourself in any divination work you do, just to be on the safe side. I always start by asking for the Arch Angel Michael's protection. I also ask for my spirit guides, sent by the Divine Source, and my guardian Angel to protect me as well.

Contacting spirits other than my Angel and my guides is something I never do. I also test my guides by asking if they are of the light, were they sent by the Divine, are they a conveyor of the truth, are they a conveyor of lies. If you get no to any of the above, I ask my guardian Angel to take them into the light and I bless them. If they are of negativity, they usually get gone. However on the odd occasion where a regular Angel won't do, if they still refuse to leave, then I call down Micheal to take them into the light. Whenever I've had to do this, it always has worked. The final thing I will leave you with, is always, always close any doors you've opened to the spirit world when you are done.

If you really want to talk to outside spirits, do so through your guides. This way they will be a buffer between you and that spirit.