PDA

View Full Version : thought i saw something.

Mel1903
06-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Ok, so this might sound a bit strange. I mean, ive never had an experiences with ghosts or anything paranormal so i'm confused and wondered if anyone could help.

I do live in an old building and my friend has seen things and i know things are there because things move. But personally, i've never seen a ghost. However I woke up the other night and saw a head, just a head against my wall with no body. Do ghosts ever come through like this? It wasn't for long, I didn't feel scared and I just went back to sleep. But I honestly do not think this my imagination I am sure I saw someone!

Does anyone know if this could be a possibility? I could have just saw a head with no body?

Tabby94
06-03-2014, 05:19 PM
It is very possible that you saw a head of a Ghost, Sometimes only the head is seen, other times the whole outline of a body, and then theres when we can't see anything of a visiting ghost or Spirit.

Rfrost
07-03-2014, 06:26 AM
I personally think its possible.
It takes a lot of energy for spirits to manifest in the physical world.
So often times only part of themselves with manifest, or they might appear as orbs at times.

Mel1903
07-03-2014, 09:05 AM
Thanks for your replies! It definitely felt too real just to be my imagination!

Rfrost
09-03-2014, 05:54 AM
I'm glad I could help. :)

chibirabbits
11-03-2014, 06:57 PM
I think it's possible. When I was younger I would see just the head and not the body.

Tabby94
13-03-2014, 05:06 PM
Thanks for your replies! It definitely felt too real just to be my imagination!

These things are a lot more common that people think. It could have been a visiting Spirit with a connection to yourself, or maybe with a connection to the house.

keith95843
14-03-2014, 03:15 PM
yes they do come through and it was a man you seen

Ok, so this might sound a bit strange. I mean, ive never had an experiences with ghosts or anything paranormal so i'm confused and wondered if anyone could help.

I do live in an old building and my friend has seen things and i know things are there because things move. But personally, i've never seen a ghost. However I woke up the other night and saw a head, just a head against my wall with no body. Do ghosts ever come through like this? It wasn't for long, I didn't feel scared and I just went back to sleep. But I honestly do not think this my imagination I am sure I saw someone!

Does anyone know if this could be a possibility? I could have just saw a head with no body?

USMCvet88
08-02-2017, 06:07 PM
I have seen apparitions on 3 different occasions and all 3 times it was only their heads.

Green.Heals
08-02-2017, 11:08 PM
I have seen a head as well one time. I also live in an old place, and have seen many different things...

desert rat
13-02-2017, 05:01 PM
You do know this thread is around 2 1/2 years old. The o.p. is long gone. You might want to make a new thread.

PlatitudePluto
14-02-2017, 12:37 PM

Gosh something similar happened to me about a week ago, I was driving in the downtown area of my city in the middle of the night, just driving along not fast, and I saw a head and part of shoulders outside my driver's window. I seriously thought I was about to hit someone and hit my brakes. No one was there.

Then sometime later I started hearing intense crackling on my speaker, and I wouldn't have thought anything of that before since that never happens, but after what happened earlier, I thought someone was trying to communicate with me since he or she probably knew I'd seen them. After a little while though I think it gave up and left.

Dargor
14-02-2017, 02:03 PM
What did it's face look like?