PDA

View Full Version : Who is this faery?

Uma
18-11-2010, 12:29 AM
I just did a reading for someone - actually I was sending reiki and this image popped in. I saw these huge butterfly wings emerging from the back of her neck - richly coloured with orange, purple, blue and black like paintings I've seen of faeries. This is a first for me. Any idea what this means?

flutterangel
19-11-2010, 03:01 AM
Sounds beautiful...

LightFilledHeart
19-11-2010, 03:09 PM
I just did a reading for someone - actually I was sending reiki and this image popped in. I saw these huge butterfly wings emerging from the back of her neck - richly coloured with orange, purple, blue and black like paintings I've seen of faeries. This is a first for me. Any idea what this means?

I would intuit the message as one of metomorphosis... the birth of the butterfly signifying the "death" of the caterpiller. It would say to me that the person was on the verge of claiming a new and more evolved consciousness/way of life, leaving the caterpiller stage behind to become the butterfly.

Spiritlite
19-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Light that's a good interpretation also wings signify air which is thoughts right? Maybe a person is making a decision based on thoughts? Far fetched though.
Spiritlite.