PDA

View Full Version : Outside Ghosts

earthprowler
17-11-2010, 09:55 PM
My house has been haunted off and on in the last 8 years......I kind of look at it as a half way house for spirits as they seem to cross over when they come here. :D Anyway that doesn't bother me at all, but what does bother me are the ones that I have started to notice in the last couple of months that are outside.

I can't count how many times I have walked into the kitchen only to see someone walking towards the gate by the back door. It is only seconds between me seeing them and opening the door to see the gate clearly shut and no one there. One night I looked out the front window as I was coming downstairs from the kitchen and I saw a young man looking at me full on! It took again only seconds for me to jump to the front door and look out, there was no one there. I walked around, looked in my car, there was no where for him to hide......we live at the end of a dead end street with a grassy field next to us. Then tonight I walked into the kitchen and I saw a full bodied apparition walking past the bay windows and then past the window over the sink next to the back door......seconds as i flew the door open, the screen door was open (it's broke) against the gate......no time to open it, open gate, shut gate and get down our long drive way or make noise in bushes. And I can't seem to catch them in time to ask any questions. ggggrrr... lol. :tongue:

I'm curious. Would these be spirits that i have blocked from the house (i also have had someone knocking at the backdoor and front door numerous times and no one there) that can't get in or are trying to find a way in?

:confused:

mac
17-11-2010, 10:27 PM
My house has been haunted off and on in the last 8 years......I kind of look at it as a half way house for spirits as they seem to cross over when they come here. :D Anyway that doesn't bother me at all, but what does bother me are the ones that I have started to notice in the last couple of months that are outside.

I can't count how many times I have walked into the kitchen only to see someone walking towards the gate by the back door. It is only seconds between me seeing them and opening the door to see the gate clearly shut and no one there. One night I looked out the front window as I was coming downstairs from the kitchen and I saw a young man looking at me full on! It took again only seconds for me to jump to the front door and look out, there was no one there. I walked around, looked in my car, there was no where for him to hide......we live at the end of a dead end street with a grassy field next to us. Then tonight I walked into the kitchen and I saw a full bodied apparition walking past the bay windows and then past the window over the sink next to the back door......seconds as i flew the door open, the screen door was open (it's broke) against the gate......no time to open it, open gate, shut gate and get down our long drive way or make noise in bushes. And I can't seem to catch them in time to ask any questions. ggggrrr... lol. :tongue:

I'm curious. Would these be spirits that i have blocked from the house (i also have had someone knocking at the backdoor and front door numerous times and no one there) that can't get in or are trying to find a way in?

:confused:
Did you block your unwelcome visitors from your house? How? Were/are they really in your house?

Are they unwelcome?

Spiritlite
17-11-2010, 10:28 PM
It sounds like you're living in a porthole to me :)
Spiritlite.

earthprowler
17-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Did you block your unwelcome visitors from your house? How? Were/are they really in your house?

Are they unwelcome?

I normally visualize a white light that goes all around the house, even under neath of it to keep anything negative out. I do have them in the house, it doesn't feel like there's anyone here right now but I also lay down rules once I know they are in it.

earthprowler
17-11-2010, 10:48 PM
It sounds like you're living in a porthole to me :)
Spiritlite.

yeah.....in another post before the site went down I did tell about how two different people that I trust in (one that's never been to my house but described it and where it was coming from to a T) told me there are actually 2 portholes.

I've noticed something different in the air though lately and mentioned to my husband that this house is "evil".....it just feels different somehow.

mac
17-11-2010, 10:56 PM
I normally visualize a white light that goes all around the house, even under neath of it to keep anything negative out. I do have them in the house, it doesn't feel like there's anyone here right now but I also lay down rules once I know they are in it.

Have you investigated why they're attracted by your light (not your house!)?

Do you encourage them to draw close?

Do they cause you any real concern?

Do you want them to stop what they do?

earthprowler
17-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Have you investigated why they're attracted by your light (not your house!)? no i haven't done that. how do i do that?

Do you encourage them to draw close? well......i do wave at all the graveyards i pass by. really! you never know who might be standing there all lonely. ok, i'm a nerd. I do talk to them when they are active in the house, even when they are not active.

Do they cause you any real concern? no not in the least, i'm quite used to them being IN the house, just wondering what in the world they are doing outside of it.

Do you want them to stop what they do? well if I can help them in any way i will. had a little girl spirit for over a year (she was looking for her mommy) who was a hoot to have! she played with toys, slammed doors shut, hid your things........see......ghost nerd. but we finally got her to her mom.

mac
17-11-2010, 11:39 PM
well if I can help them in any way i will. had a little girl spirit for over a year (she was looking for her mommy) who was a hoot to have! she played with toys, slammed doors shut, hid your things........see......ghost nerd. but we finally got her to her mom.

Did this answer any of my questions?

earthprowler
18-11-2010, 01:27 AM
yeah i did........had to look for them my self....duhhhhh i put them in the quote box and didn't put them in a color. read my post and look at your quote.

Spiritlite
18-11-2010, 02:00 AM
Have you tried saging, I really feel you ought to do that, if you've never saged, always have one window slightly open so that the spirits can leave and also it's something you have to do every few days, one time of saging doesn't cure it.
Spiritlite.

earthprowler
18-11-2010, 02:10 AM
Have you tried saging, I really feel you ought to do that, if you've never saged, always have one window slightly open so that the spirits can leave and also it's something you have to do every few days, one time of saging doesn't cure it.
Spiritlite.

yes i have saged. not for a few months but i have. the thing that bothers me is one of the people that i trust the most said she had never seen such a strong energy field coming out of my sons room and down the hallway and down the stairs. my girlfirends daughter refused to play in the room when they were 7 when she and my son both saw a man walk out of the closet.

but that doesn't explain why they are outside. :confused:

Summerland
18-11-2010, 08:45 AM
yeah.....in another post before the site went down I did tell about how two different people that I trust in (one that's never been to my house but described it and where it was coming from to a T) told me there are actually 2 portholes.

I've noticed something different in the air though lately and mentioned to my husband that this house is "evil".....it just feels different somehow.

On a different site that I am on (more involved in 2012) people were talking about beginning to see shadow people and how activity seems to be ramping up. The energies are changing; the veils between realities (planes) are thinning.Plus, I think you are sort of like a beacon light or a lighthouse. :D

earthprowler
19-11-2010, 12:15 AM
On a different site that I am on (more involved in 2012) people were talking about beginning to see shadow people and how activity seems to be ramping up. The energies are changing; the veils between realities (planes) are thinning.Plus, I think you are sort of like a beacon light or a lighthouse. :D

awwww thanks summer! :hug: i just wish they'd quit walking away into the nothingness before I can talk to them! *kicks dirt* dang it....:icon_frown:

earthprowler
20-11-2010, 12:06 AM
this is getting stranger all the time. i'm obviously going to have to do some research on the surrounding properties.

coming home down the street tonight, street lights on, i see a girl walking towards the end of the dead end of our street, she had long blonde hair and a skirt and a white shirt. At first when i just glanced at her on the sidewalk i thought it was my daughter coming home.....but she has darker hair. and in the minute i was thinking, i took my eyes off of her she was gone. the neighbors were coming OUT of their houses, but just their son. the house on the end was completely dark. under the street lights the only other place for her to go was in the field and i still would have been able to see her. :confused:

Silver
20-11-2010, 12:23 AM
Oh, awww, gee, deadend streets. I know there's something TO that~OR the people who live on deadend streets, I had a best friend in h.s. who lived at the very end of a deadend street and not only were they different (she had 14 bros & sis), they were always messing with something or other, like ouija boards (but that didn't last long as they managed to get a gryphon to show up sitting outside their house the next morning on the sidewalk in front of their home, which prompted them to stand in a circle and take turns reading fromthe bible to get it to dissipate, LOL. They wanted me to mes with the ouija board and I got nothing from it, I put my hands on it once, but felt nothing. There was a huge huge property nothing but grazing land where a herd of horses were. That was awesome. Anyway, I digress. I've always felt comfortable with protection from bad entities by believing in Jesus and praying and/or making requests or commands if and when I believed something was hanging about that I wasn't sure of.

Summerland
20-11-2010, 02:19 AM
Well, suppose that it is just veils thinning? There maybe nothing that you can do about it. You have said that all of these entities seem totally unaware of you. There are multi-verses out there,overlapping at times.There has been some very good programs on Discovery about this. Perhaps you are in one of those areas where it does overlap. Perhaps they are NOT spirits, but from the multiverse and you are catching glimpse. I know that you see spirits. Are they the same appearing as all of the other spirits or is there anything different about them?
The magneti shielding of our planet is flutuating madly right now and as Mikron pointed out some time ago, we are nearing a huge magnetic space cloud. This is going to be affecting not just our tectonics and electronics, but how we perceive the world around us.

Melissa569
27-11-2010, 07:27 AM
I find that its not just certain people spirits are attracted to, but also certain places. That's why in some cases, a person will move from hosue to house, and always see ghosts. But in another case, family after family will move into a house and see the same ghosts, but they don't see ghosts anywhere else.

I don't know why you are seeing them outside... Maybe there is an area outside that is like a portal..?