PDA

View Full Version : Prague

sweets74
22-02-2014, 09:17 PM
Hi all

My husband and i have just come back from a couple of days in the city of Prague. We have been twice before as we feel it is a city filled with such beauty.
There is always something to do there.

However when the sun goes down and the street lights go on, there are many gruesome stories of torture and murder. How can such a city hide so much. Every building that looks amazing during the day will hold some sort of horror story.
Now most places do try and make the city scarier than it is so that they can sell tickets etc. However with Prague there are many documents to confirm all of the above.

We have been on a couple of walks now at night and for some reason there is a consent draw to do more.

What do you all think? is there somewhere that you would like to go or would like to go back to?

Annmarie
xxx

Spirit Seeker
23-02-2014, 10:49 AM
Lots of places I would like to go to. The only problem is time and money. I'd love to spend nights in some of the old English/Scottish/Irish castles and investigate. I would love to spend a night in some of those ancient Italian graveyards. Heck I would even spend a night in Normandy, France to see how many spirits are still lingering their after the D-Day invasion.

Belle
23-02-2014, 10:54 AM
I went to Prague on a valentines weekend. Years and years ago. We stumbled across a little museum - the torture museum. I was nearly physically sick and left as soon as I could. My boyfriend stayed in for over an hour fascinated. There was something really dark there.

The other strange thing I remember was we went to the castle and that was so bleak and empty - but he decided he had had enough so decided to lie down in the snow and sleep. How I got him back I don't know.

I don't want to go back to Prague. It makes my skin crawl to think of.

There are, however, so many places I would like to go back to, but right here right now is just right.

Starpixie
24-02-2014, 10:48 AM
I believe that some people are more in tune with the energies of some places than others. Here where I am there are hills where nobody lives for miles and miles and there is one area that I cannot hike to because of the physical effects it causes on me, cold sweats, nausea, head aches, visual disturbances etc...Yet a several miles north of that area I frequent because I get such a calming almost euphoric feeling, sometimes I get the "urge" to go, like it is extremely necessary for me to go and just be.

Spirit Seeker
24-02-2014, 11:21 AM
I believe that some people are more in tune with the energies of some places than others. Here where I am there are hills where nobody lives for miles and miles and there is one area that I cannot hike to because of the physical effects it causes on me, cold sweats, nausea, head aches, visual disturbances etc...Yet a several miles north of that area I frequent because I get such a calming almost euphoric feeling, sometimes I get the "urge" to go, like it is extremely necessary for me to go and just be.

There are some places in the world that have unexplained geophysical magnetic properties that scientists cannot explain that have an adverse effect on some people. There is a haunted house in California next to the Sharon Tate house that sits on one of these sites. Some people walk into the house and are fine, some as soon as they get in the doorway get nauseous, headaches. Then when they leave the house, they feel better but sometimes the effects stay with them for some time. Some investigators who go into the house say they will never go back there again because of how the property made them so sick.

Instruments will show a high electro magnetic field on the ground floor, but then going into the basement instruments will show a low emf field, like how the ends of a battery are charged + and -. The + end is upstairs and the - end is in the basement.

It sounds like the place near your house might have one of these types of geophysical anomolies. The place that makes you ill might be the + area and the part that makes you feel good is the - area. If you had a EMF reader, it would be interesting to see what types of readings you get in both places.

Starpixie
24-02-2014, 11:28 AM
I had not thought about trying anything like that before, thank you Spirit Seeker, you've got my wheels a turning :)

Spirit Seeker
24-02-2014, 01:23 PM
I had not thought about trying anything like that before, thank you Spirit Seeker, you've got my wheels a turning :)

I never even knew about these types of anomolies myself until an episode of Ghost Adventures two weeks ago that featured that haunted house and mentioned the geophysical oddity.

sweets74
27-02-2014, 09:03 PM
Spirit Seeker
I have heard about the House being haunted next door the Sharon Tate's house.

Star pixie
That must have been horrid for you, thankfully neither of you were hurt. I agree that some people have a connection to some people and area's.
I know that when i do investigations that there are some places that i will not even tread and there are people walking around as if there is nothing wrong.
Its a very strange xxx

sweets74
27-02-2014, 09:03 PM
Spirit Seeker
I have heard about the House being haunted next door the Sharon Tate's house.

Star pixie
That must have been horrid for you, thankfully neither of you were hurt. I agree that some people have a connection to some people and area's.
I know that when i do investigations that there are some places that i will not even tread and there are people walking around as if there is nothing wrong.
Its a very strange xxx