PDA

View Full Version : man of my dreams

mystical
16-11-2010, 09:04 PM
last night i had a rather weird dream about my tiwn , i was walking into town n the time said 6.35am on the church clock , i was at the bus stop and needed to get bk home because my (ex)needed to be woken up for work , i relaised that the time was indeed 7 am and io was late and knew he would be mad with me for over sleeping , as i got off the bus i wa sin a totally different area as i began wlaking to the trian station i saw my twin , he shouted to me and said i hope u not been to mine , i said no and explained that i now lived in this area but he didnt believe me , he said ok n put on his head phones , i noticed he was rather muscly lol in jsuyt his vest n looked very edible lol he is normally very very skinny with no muscles , i felt rather sad that he seemed really happy without me and carried on regardless , then i went into the bus station and saw two friends who i know to be twin flames also and told them that i had just seen my twin i felt rtaher lost in this new area and felt that i had sumhow made a mistake moving here when he just didnt seem fazed at all

i dont know what this actually means i think the muscles part n him smiling is signifcant as this relaly stood out at me , i think its showing me he is happy at the min workin on hiomself and is remaining strong depsite everything , maybe this drema was telling me he is happy without me in his life and he doesnt need me anymore , howeer when i woke up all i wanted to do was go back to sleep to carry the dream on lol because i havent seen him in months n he looked mmmmmmmmmmmmm :tongue:

Cruentus
18-11-2010, 08:58 AM
Now this is an interpretation and I am sure you have your own.

Perhaps the reason he was "happy without you" was because he wasn't really clingy. Perhaps he could use you but didn't require you to function.

As for myself, i know that I do not really need someone in that respect. I did once, I lost it, and that feeling is gone. However I do want, but I am not clingy. Perhaps you are looking for someone who will appreciate you, without never letting you go.

Just an idea on a non-literal interpretation.

LadyImpreza1111
18-11-2010, 09:43 AM
Mystical. I think the dreams we have are really designed for our interpretation alone because sometimes there might be symbolism that only we understand but to someone else, it may or may not make sense. How YOU interpret it might very well be the true meaning behind it. I talk to Anima about all my TF dreams that I find meaningful. Occasionally she offers her interpretation but then I realize it's usually way different from mine.

mystical
18-11-2010, 09:50 AM
well thing si the reaosn me n my tiwn never worked out was becuase i was always livin in the same place is hared with my ex , only when i had chance of a move of home did he seem interested until it always fell thro this has happened three times now , i believed that a move to a new area would be one of the obstacles to overcoem , maybe now this isnt menat to be so , as in my drema i had mmoved but he didnt seem that interested , the fact he had muscles shows me he is wworking on himself at the moment , me being late could show that its better late than neer or that i feel sad because of times gone by????? im glad if he is working on himself , maybe he was showing me thats what i need to do also which im trying

LadyImpreza1111
18-11-2010, 09:51 PM
That might be right.

I had a dream last night where my mom called me and said, "I'm coming to get you."

I think my mom symbolizes him in my dream because you know how alot of times, when someone is going through a hard time, the first person they wanna call is mom? Well...........I was in a car accident a few days ago and my mom was one of the first people I called. She has been a source of comfort then, but because she's on vacation, she can't do a whole lot for me right now. The comfort I get the most now comes from this connection. In prayer, I asked God to let my twin know that I was in an accident but I'm fine (I think I felt anxiety coming from him at one point) and that I didn't want him to worry anymore. And I asked God to lift my depressed mood so it doesn't affect him as well.
Then I had the dream. Had we been in contact on the conventional level, he would probably be one of the first people I would have called and I'm sure he would drop everything to come get me or to make sure I was ok.