PDA

View Full Version : Writing like your twin flame

AngelRain
19-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Happy new year everyone. Yes I know I'm a little late but I have not been on here for a while. I hope you're all doing well and keeping your hearts full of love everyday.

Valentines day has just past and I received a package from my sacred twin. We have a long distance relationship. It came with a letter written by my beloved and as soon as I began to read it, I noticed something that surprised me. He writes in the exact same style as I. I've never seen someone write the same way I do. Not that the way I write is in any way unique, but I've always been told I write like a boy.

I called him and pointed it out to him. He looked at an envelope is sent him and he agreed that we do write exactly the same.

Anyone else with the same experience?

Cinderella Man
19-02-2014, 10:09 PM
Yes after the first mailconversations we had one of the first thing i pointed out to her was...." we have the same writing style ..haha!!"

C.M.

BeautifulUniverse
21-02-2014, 02:45 AM
Yup! I noticed it last week, when I wrote his name for something. He noticed it too! Lol. We also do lots of other things exactly the same.. We are very synchronized, shall we say...

TwinFlame
23-02-2014, 10:53 PM
Hmmm....our writing style are opposite. I am neat and he is not, however a lot of people have confused his signature for mine and vice versa. When I have why, they have said our signatures are similar! Bizarre because I don't even know if he is a TF

chaser2013
01-03-2014, 01:27 PM
I noticed it the first time they wrote something and showed them something I had written earlier that day.

smARTistic girl
02-03-2014, 03:25 AM
Our handwriting is somewhat similar, but our writing style is where the similarities were more noticeable - especially when it came to poetry.

SomewhereInTime
02-03-2014, 01:26 PM
I've never seen his handwriting, but I have seen how he types. We word things in a similar way and we use exclamation points in an almost identical way.