PDA

View Full Version : fallen angels

Mystery90
16-11-2010, 09:45 AM
I've been reading some really good fictional books based on fallen angels. I was just wondering if anyone actually believes there real, or are they real at all? I've not really looked into it that much.

Rah nam
16-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Fictions, this is what they are. (stories about fallen angels)
Angels don't fall. Not possible.

Mystery90
16-11-2010, 11:36 AM
Ok. Sorry.

Rah nam
16-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Never be sorry for any question you post.
This question has been asked more then once, and I am sure there many one this board who are certain fallen angels are a reality.

Aunt Clair
16-11-2010, 01:25 PM
I am Christian but I am eclectic I believe in the Jewish perspective that Godhead only created Good and that humanity corrupted creation and created evil.The belief is that Samael is not fallen that angels are obedient to God and do not fall. I believe that the cosmology of the human spirit allows humanity to do nothing or to ascend manifesting angels and sadly to descend and manifest demons which continue to plague humanity.

iolite
16-11-2010, 02:28 PM
If you research some of the "lost" books of the bible and angels on catholic sites, it talks about the fallen angels. There is even speculation that Greek mythology, specifically the titans, were angels that walked the earth and even mated with humans. The "fallen" angels, if I remember correctly, were given physical form and meant to remain apart from humans (like Star Trek's non-interference doctrine). When they actually got too close and became emotionally and physically involved, they became essentially "banned" from heaven and "fallen".

LightFilledHeart
16-11-2010, 03:08 PM
If you research some of the "lost" books of the bible and angels on catholic sites, it talks about the fallen angels. There is even speculation that Greek mythology, specifically the titans, were angels that walked the earth and even mated with humans. The "fallen" angels, if I remember correctly, were given physical form and meant to remain apart from humans (like Star Trek's non-interference doctrine). When they actually got too close and became emotionally and physically involved, they became essentially "banned" from heaven and "fallen".

That's a very interesting premise! I think there's a lot to be said for it. I also entertain the notion that angels were nothing more than technologically advanced E.T.'s, who appeared to the primitive cultures of this planet as "gods" from on high! I'm not sure what the truth is... perhaps a mixture of the two :wink: The one thing everyone seems to agree on is that the word angel means messenger.

Animus27
16-11-2010, 04:55 PM
The whole term of fallen angels comes from Christian theology concerning the rebellion of Ha-Satan and his taking of a third of the angels to the earth with him to spite God. The concept was influenced by a lot of Middle Eastern mythos about underworld spirits, etc.

Personally, I don't know if I believe in angels to begin with, or at least, not in the way many do. But I do think that if there are good angels, there must be a negative counterpart, that's how the world works lol

perpoll
17-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Yes, angels are real :hug3:

Illuminati :D

Mystery90
17-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Thankyou for all your responses. I find it very interesting, I believe in angels which is why I brought this topic up.

:hug3:

Amilius777
20-11-2010, 05:16 AM
Fallen angels are fiction. The whole Satan and demons is a myth.

Even Jesus the Christ did not believe in Lucifer and his hordes coming to get him. And if you quote scripture when the Pharisees accusing him of using powers of demons, Jesus perfectly assembles himself to their beliefs. He did not use his knowledge against other beliefs unless the individual asked Christ the Truth.

And according to the Greek terminology of "demon" referred to a deceased human spirit, possibly at a lower vibrating. Thus the idea of souls trapped in hellish states have "mental demons". Its all relative.

That is why Jesus called them "unclean spirits" which he expelled from people's houses or bodies. They were once human beings who lived and have trapped themselves in their self-centered motives or addictions.

But there were spirits who knew who Jesus was called "Legion", they called themselves many and knew the Son of God was coming to destroy them and they were conscious entities.

So who are these entities who are consciously against the Divine Will?

Edgar Cayce, the greatest psychic of the 20th Century stated that there was a portion of souls in the beginning when in the spiritual state before the physical who actually separated from God consciously. And they create the force called "Satan". So the Lucifer myth has some truth. It refers to a whole group of souls or "soul group" which consists of 1/3 of all souls who separated from God.

And this has much fact in the Old Testament. Morning Stars were referred to sons of God, disembodied souls with God. And Lucifer was a morning star, so is Jesus according to what he says. So the whole "Satan and his angels" refer to a soul group.

This means the only demons or devils who should worry about in life are:

1. The ones you can create in your consciousness, in your self-centeredness, in your gratifications. Just as God manifests "real" archangels and angels out of his being, Man can manifest thought-forms or unreal devils that can plague him in the after-life realms as solid.

2. The murderer next door. The dictator trying to rule your country, the pedophile in the town, the Cult Leader who leads many astray, etc.

And Jon Peniel, a great secret and mystical person has written books about this fallen "Soul Group" or "Satan and his angels" thing. These separated souls who following this selfish consciousness reincarnate over and over for the purpose to destroy the earth. They are the Sons of Belial going back to the days of Atlantis, Man's first involution, first incarnation into matter. And these Belialians can be seen throughout history. These are our fellow belials, beelzebubs, lucifers, etc. They are all human souls delved in ego- Emperor Nero, Joseph Stalin, Charles Manson, Jim Jones, Paul Schaefer, Antiochus IV, and many false prophets and evil people in history,