PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

Kirllan
31-07-2006, 05:36 PM
I browsed through much of the threads on here, I like what I see. I hope to learn much here on my spiritual path as I can. I hope I might help others on their path as well. :smile:

Ascended Master
31-07-2006, 06:39 PM
I browsed through much of the threads on here, I like what I see. I hope to learn much here on my spiritual path as I can. I hope I might help others on their path as well. :smile:

Nice to meet you Kirrlan, welcome to the forum!

Love and light,

AM

kundalini
31-07-2006, 06:56 PM

I suppose if you take up the spiritual lore that 'what we see is only a reflection of what we need to deal with ourselves', then I suppose everybody is already helping everybody else on the path, consciously knowing that or not. Welcome to the forum, Kirllan.

daisy
31-07-2006, 10:31 PM
welcome aboard kirlian

Tiy
01-08-2006, 06:39 PM
*waves* hello there!! :D

Ascended Master
02-08-2006, 10:32 AM
I suppose if you take up the spiritual lore that 'what we see is only a reflection of what we need to deal with ourselves', then I suppose everybody is already helping everybody else on the path, consciously knowing that or not. Welcome to the forum, Kirllan.

Very true!

And what we deal with ourselves is a reality others will also face at their own time, in their own way... :rolleyes:

Psychic Readings
23-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Hello to you, from another new member - me!