PDA

View Full Version : Positive ouija board experiences

xyphax42
04-02-2014, 05:42 AM
I've read a lot of negative posts about using ouija boards (talking boards/spirit boards/etc.) but what I want to read about are the positive experiences people have had. I've been using one for some time now and have only gotten loving, personally insightful messages that have been of great help to me. Has anyone out there had good experiences with the ouija board? If so, what were they? I am interested in sharing experiences ;-)

Simon_Templar
04-02-2014, 01:57 PM
I have done ouija mid automatic writing and it was bliss ... theres something about flow and structure ... helps set the tone!

Clover
04-02-2014, 02:27 PM
I wrote an article about the Ouija for my school newspaper(way back in the day). I was an entertainment editor. I really thought nothing of it,and I was around one to get the feel,but I didn't use it even tho the other kids where playing with it with laugh and giggles. It moved,but no one took it seriously as we were all kids.
But,the truth is,I felt haunted by even running the story. I started getting bad dreams and hearing unkindly voices in my lucid dreaming state. Not to say it was "bad",but It wasn't a welcoming experience either and since,Id rather not touch or be near one.

that's from my personal experiences.

xyphax42
04-02-2014, 04:07 PM
I have done ouija mid automatic writing and it was bliss ... theres something about flow and structure ... helps set the tone!

Ooooh, what's ouija mid automatic writing? That sounds interesting!

Kamila
04-02-2014, 05:07 PM
I wanted to share a vid I watched a whie back...Watch "Ouija Board Seance: Spirit of Jeffrey with Bob Hickman Psychic Medium" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvI_iCKT0i8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Simon_Templar
04-02-2014, 05:52 PM
Ooooh, what's ouija mid automatic writing? That sounds interesting!

basically one does a rough ouija during some automatic writing or .... scary I know, vice versa. Numbers and key words are good, and yes or no!

IsleWalker
04-02-2014, 06:13 PM
xyphax--

Unbeknownst to me until about 7 years later, I first saw a vivid image of my guide in my minds' eye when my daughter (then 7) and my Significant Other were messing with a ouija board (called Angel Board).

I was just doing dishes in the kitchen as they messed around at the dining room table. They contacted someone who said his name was Malupe. He was not bad (they asked). He said he had been around about 90 years.

I didn't even realize I had had this vivid image of this 60-70ish indigenous man with long gray hair, pulled into bundles along the hairline and tied in leather to keep it out of face. He had a somewhat sunken bare chest, some kind of leather pack strapped behind him, some sort of leather pants. He was not clearly Native American (i.e. didn't have high cheek bones; was just darker skinned but not reddish).

Seven years later I did a meditation to try to meet my guides. I followed the CD meditation. It said not to dismiss what you experience, even if you think you are making it up. I saw him clearly.

Later, I was sure I had made it up--that I had seen him on a commercials. I even drove 45 minutes up to our airport to see a display on inhabitants of the island. Nope--not that guy.

And then in the months that followed, I remembered clearly this day--which I had not consciously remembered before.

I don't know if this guide was protecting my family or if this was just meant to be the time I saw him.

Even later than this, I remembered a strong, emotional feeling I had in 3rd grade when reading a story about a white boy raised by Native Americans. I remembered running through the forest with the sun shining through the trees. I closed my eyes as I ran through the trees--with this person. I had this overwhelming feeling of happiness. With time I realized I was with this person, that he instructed me about life, nature, plants, spirit on these walks. I felt very emotionally close to this person.

So, yes, it was a positive experience tied to a Ouija board. I don't know if your intentions change things. I'm sure there are people who intended the best but have had negative experiences with an ouija board.

But I also remember that a beatnik woman (precursor to hippies for those who are not old enough!) my mom let live with us for a while had an ouija board and we played with it all the time. I don't remember any negative experiences then either.

My daughter had this same Angel Board at her 11th birthday party. Other than freak themselves out and make a total mess of my house by shaking salt on themselves (and eating Halloween candy all over) and staying up way too late, they were all fine.

These are my experiences. Even so, I probably wouldn't spend a lot of time meditating with one. Maybe I've bought into the hype--or maybe it's a legitimate caution.

Lora

xyphax42
04-02-2014, 08:39 PM
I wanted to share a vid I watched a whie back...Watch "Ouija Board Seance: Spirit of Jeffrey with Bob Hickman Psychic Medium" on YouTube

Very interesting video; I like his planchette. Mine is just a simple wooden triangle with three felt spots on the bottom. It's not as smooth as his. Thanks for posting this! I want to watch more of his videos.

xyphax42
04-02-2014, 08:41 PM
basically one does a rough ouija during some automatic writing or .... scary I know, vice versa. Numbers and key words are good, and yes or no!

That's awesome, I might try that after some heavy meditation to see if I can accomplish that. It might be faster than waiting for each letter to slowly appear under the hole in the planchette.

xyphax42
04-02-2014, 08:45 PM
xyphax--

Unbeknownst to me until about 7 years later, I first saw a vivid image of my guide in my minds' eye when my daughter (then 7) and my Significant Other were messing with a ouija board (called Angel Board).

I was just doing dishes in the kitchen as they messed around at the dining room table. They contacted someone who said his name was Malupe. He was not bad (they asked). He said he had been around about 90 years.

I didn't even realize I had had this vivid image of this 60-70ish indigenous man with long gray hair, pulled into bundles along the hairline and tied in leather to keep it out of face. He had a somewhat sunken bare chest, some kind of leather pack strapped behind him, some sort of leather pants. He was not clearly Native American (i.e. didn't have high cheek bones; was just darker skinned but not reddish).

Seven years later I did a meditation to try to meet my guides. I followed the CD meditation. It said not to dismiss what you experience, even if you think you are making it up. I saw him clearly.

Later, I was sure I had made it up--that I had seen him on a commercials. I even drove 45 minutes up to our airport to see a display on inhabitants of the island. Nope--not that guy.

And then in the months that followed, I remembered clearly this day--which I had not consciously remembered before.

I don't know if this guide was protecting my family or if this was just meant to be the time I saw him.

Even later than this, I remembered a strong, emotional feeling I had in 3rd grade when reading a story about a white boy raised by Native Americans. I remembered running through the forest with the sun shining through the trees. I closed my eyes as I ran through the trees--with this person. I had this overwhelming feeling of happiness. With time I realized I was with this person, that he instructed me about life, nature, plants, spirit on these walks. I felt very emotionally close to this person.

So, yes, it was a positive experience tied to a Ouija board. I don't know if your intentions change things. I'm sure there are people who intended the best but have had negative experiences with an ouija board.

But I also remember that a beatnik woman (precursor to hippies for those who are not old enough!) my mom let live with us for a while had an ouija board and we played with it all the time. I don't remember any negative experiences then either.

My daughter had this same Angel Board at her 11th birthday party. Other than freak themselves out and make a total mess of my house by shaking salt on themselves (and eating Halloween candy all over) and staying up way too late, they were all fine.

These are my experiences. Even so, I probably wouldn't spend a lot of time meditating with one. Maybe I've bought into the hype--or maybe it's a legitimate caution.

Lora

Wow, I really loved reading about your experience. Thank you for taking the time to type all of it out. It's amazing that you now have this loving connection to your guide.

LOL @ your daughter playing with the board at her party and getting salt everywhere. That is great.

I haven't yet shared my Ouija board experiences with my daughter, she is 15... but we did just recently get her her first tarot deck for Christmas ;-)

LadyTerra
06-02-2014, 11:45 AM
A Grandfather Oak was struck by Lightening in our backyard and my Husband cut a slice from a large branch for me.

I sanded it and our Daughter used calligraphy to inscribe it with letters, numbers, and the words (yes and no).

I colored-in the inscription--then sealed it with polyurethane.

All forms of Divination Tools--in our home--are used in the name of my Lady and my Guardians--so we have had only wise and useful Guidance.

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra

xyphax42
07-02-2014, 02:59 AM
A Grandfather Oak was struck by Lightening in our backyard and my Husband cut a slice from a large branch for me.

I sanded it and our Daughter used calligraphy to inscribe it with letters, numbers, and the words (yes and no).

I colored-in the inscription--then sealed it with polyurethane.

All forms of Divination Tools--in our home--are used in the name of my Lady and my Guardians--so we have had only wise and useful Guidance.

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra

That sounds like a very beautiful board. How amazing that you got to use part of that tree after is was struck by lightning. I love that your daughter had a hand in helping you make it as well.

LadyTerra
07-02-2014, 08:09 AM
And I love that you are looking for positive feedback--concerning Spirit Boards.

IMHO--negative experiences with Tools of Divination (only) occur when people are using the Tools irreverently and behaving in a disrespectful manner towards themselves (and--or) others.

Our Guardians and Guides will be there for us and protect us--when we approach these endeavors with knowledge and reverence.

We get back--what we put into it...a very simple concept.:wink:

Native spirit
07-02-2014, 10:17 AM
:icon_eek: The ouija board is not a toy even though its classed as one ,i have seen the negative affects that these things bring,you have no control on who comes through.you may get one positive experience from it but it wont last,i have had to clear houses after these boards have been used its no joke,keep well away from them you dont know what you are dealing with.

Namaste

LadyTerra
07-02-2014, 10:49 PM
IMHO--and from 32 years of experience with Tools of Divination--the Spirit Board is merely a Tool.

When approached irreverently and in the absence of the proper preparation and knowledge--terrible things can happen--especially if one is under the influence of mind-altering substances.

When approached with reverence and knowledge and used in the presence of the Divine (as you know Her/Him/Them) and calling upon a specific Being (with a specific goal in mind) you are directing the Reading and under the protection of your Guides.

I would like to say this...one would never throw-open their front door and holler--"Come-on in--anybody & everybody." for that would be very foolish and very dangerous.

The same simplistic wisdom applies to the Others and all Tools of Divination.

Peace and Love on everyone's individual path of choice...

Blessed be...

Jenny Crow
08-02-2014, 04:13 AM
IMHO--negative experiences with Tools of Divination (only) occur when people are using the Tools irreverently and behaving in a disrespectful manner towards themselves (and--or) others.

Our Guardians and Guides will be there for us and protect us--when we approach these endeavors with knowledge and reverence.

I agree that one should approach the Ouija with respect and a reverent attitude and also that our guardians and guides will be there to protect - however, I've seen first hand the disastrous and dangerous (literally life-threatening) outcome that CAN happen during the operation of the Ouija board.

LadyTerra
08-02-2014, 04:19 PM
I agree that one should approach the Ouija with respect and a reverent attitude and also that our guardians and guides will be there to protect - however, I've seen first hand the disastrous and dangerous (literally life-threatening) outcome that CAN happen during the operation of the Ouija board.

I (personally) have had (only) productive experiences with the Spirit Board.

However--my Gift is Reflective and I am well schooled in Protection Magic--not to mention the fact that I am very Ritualistic and Reverent by nature.

I have known others that have formed attachments--but that was--because they were at some party (using mind-altering substances) treating the Spirit Board as if it were (at best) a game and (at worst) a joke.

IMHO--this approach is never very wise.

Jenny Crow
08-02-2014, 07:46 PM
There were no mind-altering substances used before or during this particular Ouija session and protection rituals had been performed before beginning.:smile:

xyphax42
12-02-2014, 04:26 AM
And I love that you are looking for positive feedback--concerning Spirit Boards.

I completely agree!

Almas
12-02-2014, 06:21 AM
The ouija board helped me many years ago to separated my thought and the "voice "of my conscience to the "voice" or messages of other spirits.
I regard it as a good tool for that providing that you respect it and know when to close a section very quickly.
Within a year my hands go over the board at very high speed and the telepathic messages come very fast as well.
The good points is that I have managed to communicate with many of the spirits of my dear love ones and also wisdom messages from other spirts.
The bad points is that few spirits come and try to use me to gamble in their behalf constantly asking to play numbers in the lottery given by them.

I do not use it any more, I can "hearing"my spirit guides very clear during the day when an important issue have to be resolve or related in how to treat other persons.