PDA

View Full Version : Incident with my infant son and dogs!!

jcolon103
22-01-2014, 05:15 AM
Has anyone ever heard of a spirit strong a baby?? Our killing a dog??

I know my house has a couple of spirits that were "sent for me" but just last week my yorkshire terrier began having violent seizures.. on the fifteenth they took a toll and she passed away.. she would have been three on the 30th... she was healthy up to date with vaccines but before that my Shepard lab mix that my wife and i rescued and the yorkie would bark for no reason... scarlett the shep mix wouldn't eat but now she is fine.... last night though i was laying in bed with my son and i felt as if something good on the bed and next thing i know my son was gasping for air until i grabbed him and had the urge to just scream stop... had anyone heard of anything like this?? I know someone in my wife's family isn't fond that she's happy and has done witchcraft on me... can this be the cause?? How can i stop it if so?? Thanks a million for taking the time to read this post and/or help..

Silver
22-01-2014, 05:49 AM
Some times even animals can have bad reaction to vaccinations -- I saw a small dog have distemper seizures - I'm sorry about your dog.

We often forget dogs can hear so much better than we humans, so they hear stuff we can't even know, so it's hard to tell.

It is a good thing, if you just stop believing in the idea that this person has 'done witchcraft' because you will only torture yourself with such dark fantasies. Just see things for what they are and no more extra imagining things you could never prove, even if they were true.

I do hope my words are of some comfort and use for you and your loved ones and your pets.

shadedragon
22-01-2014, 05:54 AM
As for the dogs, they sound like they were scared bad, terrorized by.. I see three spirits there. That could be the root of it but I sense there's something off in your home, like this space of dark energy where there is usually light...
Do you mind if I step in with spirit friends who can help? And then if you'd like we can set up a system to have a spirit friend of mine look over you? Let me know here or in a pm.
I have heard of the strangling thing, and have experienced it myself, as have other members of my family, and many others, and I do understand how it works, but I won't discuss that.
It seems like entities and coming in and out of that dark energy thing I'm picking up on.
Let us know how things go and if you want any hands.

jcolon103
22-01-2014, 06:32 AM
Some times even animals can have bad reaction to vaccinations -- I saw a small dog have distemper seizures - I'm sorry about your dog.

We often forget dogs can hear so much better than we humans, so they hear stuff we can't even know, so it's hard to tell.

It is a good thing, if you just stop believing in the idea that this person has 'done witchcraft' because you will only torture yourself with such dark fantasies. Just see things for what they are and no more extra imagining things you could never prove, even if they were true.

I do hope my words are of some comfort and use for you and your loved ones and your pets.

Thank you i will try

jcolon103
22-01-2014, 06:33 AM
As for the dogs, they sound like they were scared bad, terrorized by.. I see three spirits there. That could be the root of it but I sense there's something off in your home, like this space of dark energy where there is usually light...
Do you mind if I step in with spirit friends who can help? And then if you'd like we can set up a system to have a spirit friend of mine look over you? Let me know here or in a pm.
I have heard of the strangling thing, and have experienced it myself, as have other members of my family, and many others, and I do understand how it works, but I won't discuss that.
It seems like entities and coming in and out of that dark energy thing I'm picking up on.
Let us know how things go and if you want any hands.

Send me a pm if you can

shadedragon
22-01-2014, 06:33 AM
Send me a pm if you can
Sent :wink: