PDA

View Full Version : Mirrors

noxoid
19-01-2014, 02:48 AM
I find the most success is gazing into my eyes within a mirror. I know there to be a fear ot taboo of using mirrors for scrying (or other purposes) amongst some people. Why is that? I have had bad experiences gazing into mirrors but thats part of the risk of seeing into other realities besides the present? This thread is in request of personal experiences (preferably fearful) in using mirrors for divinations whether it is a black mirror the reflection of water or a regular mirror. I have read of ways of using mirrors as portals too. I know travelling to alternate realities is dangerous for anyone . . . really I am looking for more info on the use of mirrors for travel, divination, and anything else related. For an odd reason the symbol of the key seems to have a resemblence here for wherever i see reflections I imagine retrieving its secrets with an old fashioned key with 3 rings.

breezy dawn
19-01-2014, 08:54 PM
i am using a black mirror for scrying. i'm reading a book, but it does not go into depth about mind set or what should be reflected. i try to make it so i cannot see myself in the mirror because i thought it would hinder the visions. also i'm flooded with thoughts and am wondering if you must completely silence the mind to receive results? i've also seen very little. mostly orbs of white light and what looks like white lightning. also some colors and crescent moons. mostly, i have had strange phrases pop into my head during sittings. i'm wondering what that is about. like; "large fuel pump". i know that's weird...using the mirror is new to me and i am just not sure if i'm doing it right.