PDA

View Full Version : Triggered paranormal activity?

SkySpiritStacey
04-01-2014, 07:42 AM
Sorry if this has been asked already.

Just watching a documentary on Black Eyed Children and something they spoke about made me think of something that happens quite regularly with me and just wanted some more info if I could..

Every time I read/watch/listen to anything that relates to the paranormal..something..big or small, happens afterwards or during..simple things like orbs appear or waves of smell but more recently I finished watching a paranormal movie and my phone was sitting on my bed next to me and it started vibrating like when you touch one of the buttons (its a touch screen) then the lock screen flicked up and bounced back down..this only happens when you flick the screen upwards then let it go....

So i'm just curious if this happens to anyone else..after watching/listening/reading about the paranormal, does that kind of invite or attract activity to you??

primrose
04-01-2014, 08:33 AM
Hi, not that I've noticed, in fact I watched a paranormal movie tonight, so far all's normal. Sorry I can't help you explain it. I wouldn't worry about it though.I've had similar experiences for no reason.

Heaven
25-01-2014, 06:49 PM
That's the reason I don't like to watch horror movies or mainly paranormal evil movies. I believe and this is my opinion that by you watching does types of movies you are inviting evil entities into your home. When I used watch them, I wouldn't experience weird stuff, but I be scare the whole night and I wouldn't feel peace in my home. Then I would have bad nightmares for up to a week. I prefer not to watch does type of movies, now I barely get nightmares.

Lynn
25-01-2014, 07:25 PM
Hello

I would say that this activity is always happening its just that after watching something the conscious brain is alerted to take note of it is all. Many times we are more sensitive than our logic centre of the brain lets us see.

What can at times is that a door is opened to the the other side....via a show, where there might be spirit energy present tha notes ye are there to receive their energies. This happens a lot for me but being a practicing Medium I am open to receive.

I do take note that such shows might open doors, so I do screen what and when I watch something to make sure I am in that space to maybe take on more than I wanted.

Lynn

Chibicat16
27-01-2014, 03:07 AM
Sorry if this has been asked already.

Just watching a documentary on Black Eyed Children and something they spoke about made me think of something that happens quite regularly with me and just wanted some more info if I could..

Every time I read/watch/listen to anything that relates to the paranormal..something..big or small, happens afterwards or during..simple things like orbs appear or waves of smell but more recently I finished watching a paranormal movie and my phone was sitting on my bed next to me and it started vibrating like when you touch one of the buttons (its a touch screen) then the lock screen flicked up and bounced back down..this only happens when you flick the screen upwards then let it go....

So i'm just curious if this happens to anyone else..after watching/listening/reading about the paranormal, does that kind of invite or attract activity to you??

I would be careful of what I watch while a ghost or spirit is in your house. They have a tendency to repeat what the see. For fun, to send, a message or just play around.

Fairyana
27-01-2014, 10:30 AM
There could be a spiritual entity with you who may get agitated when you see paranormal programs. If the entity is there, I recommend watching and reading spiritually positive stuff. That way perhaps it'll help this spirit soothe down instead of making it restless.

Those that are able to watch a scary paranormal movie or just a very tense negative movie without becoming engaged emotionally don't attract negative energy to themselves. But seeing a movie for what it really is, just a movie, and not becoming engaged in it, is easier said than done! Specially nowadays when movies are just so realistic in its special effects. I tend to avoid watching scary ghost movies.