PDA

View Full Version : after death communication

jojo95
15-12-2013, 04:00 AM
I think i had an after death communication can someone please confirm it for me. I used to work in a nursing home. I got really attached to this little old woman name Bertha. I loved her so much. I would sometimes say. "Bertha You know how much i love you" she ased. "How much" i would say. "I love you a Google you know how much a Google is Bertha it's the number one with a hundred zeros behind it" I would sing to her. She loved that song by Lynyrd Skynyrd "give me three steps ". Well Bertha passed away and i took it hard. I had trouble sleeping cause when i closed my eyes i could see her smiling at me. I don't remember how long after she passed away maybe around two months. I think she came to let me know she was ok. It was night, and i had my over head light on, and the lamp on my night stand was on as well. I noticed from my side vision that the light in lamp was turning on and off very fast like it was trying to get my attention. I stopped what i was doing and looked at the lamp, and when i did the lamp stopped flashing off and on it was on, but after a few seconds it turned off then a few seconds.it turned.back on. It did this about Four times. The first thing i thought of was Bertha, but i wasn't scared i had a warm, happy feeling. I looked up and said. "is that you Bertha you know how much i love You Bertha i love you a Google. You know how much a Google is Bertha it's a number one with a hundred zeros behind it" Then i stared to sing to her. If You had to ask me what she was telling to tell me it had to be this "Don't cry anymore for i'm not dead and i love you " I don't know how Bertha came to visit, but i'm so glad and grateful that she loved me so much to come and comfort me. I felt better after that started to heal. Does anyone else think this was an after death communication?

jojo95
15-12-2013, 04:15 AM
How common is after death communication, and who decides weather are not if
someone gets to come back for a visit?

Grace222
20-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Hi Jojo, I don't know, but if you feel it was her, I believe it probably was. I experienced something similar after my mom passed. I was working at home at the computer, and the light dimmed and then turned bright again (though not repeatedly - aren't you lucky :) ). Then another day while working in my little home office, I felt a huge "swoosh" of energy come from the door and sweep over me. And the paper I had on my screen at the moment had M-O-M throughout (chemistry related, dealing with two metals and an oxygen). I spoke up and said "Mom, I felt you!" and how glad I was she let me know she was there. Anyway, it would not surprise me that this lovely lady Bertha came to say hello to you. :)

desert rat
20-12-2013, 04:09 PM
You could set some tape recorders and look for e.v.p. , but it would be my guess that after letting you know she was ok she has gone on to higher astral planes .

Fairyana
20-12-2013, 04:09 PM
After death communication is actually very common. Sometimes these visits are made in lucid dreams, sometimes it's something felt when we're awake and sometimes we even see interaction with physical matter, such as the light going on and off or papers flying and so forth...

Spirits can only come and visit if they are in the right mindset to do so. Some spirits don't even know they died, or are confused or so angry or contained in their thoughts that they can't focus on paying us a visit. So partly it's up to the spirit to be able to visit us. The fact that Bertha came to visit you and told you she was fine is a great indication that she really is doing very well in the afterlife. :) Also not all people visited will have the sensibility to perceive they are being visited. The spirit and the person being visited might not be in tune with each other consciousness-wise which makes communication impossible unless there is a medium.

I believe Bertha was allowed or capable of turning on and off your light because it was known that it would not scare you. If such a thing would have scared you, if you did not feel Bertha's love and comfort, she probably wouldn't have done that.

Belle
20-12-2013, 06:42 PM
What has been said before. I believe also after a person dies, they are allowed to linger for a while before going for a healing so don't be surprised if it goes quiet. There may be unfinished business. They may feel connected still with their body - so at funerals you can often sense the deceased there - which is somewhat unnerving. Talk to her, write a letter to her, pray for her, they love to stay in touch but allow her to come and go as her new life requires her to do.

Fairyana
20-12-2013, 07:29 PM
Yes, I've heard that they are allowed to linger for a while. I do believe that happens too.

Belle
20-12-2013, 08:12 PM
I remember my father at his funeral - he was standing there large as life I'm surprised no-one else connected with him. I wanted to say something as it felt a bit inappropriate. He didn't go to the memorial service straight after tho. I connected his presence with his body, and his association / attachment to it. That's how it seemed to me to be.

linen53
20-12-2013, 10:10 PM
I had trouble sleeping cause when i closed my eyes i could see her smiling at me.

This sentence really stands out to me. I think she might have been trying to contact you when you closed your eyes all those months ago.