PDA

View Full Version : Natural Anti-histamine

Belle
01-12-2013, 08:38 PM
I have outbursts of sneezing, my eyes itch, and so on.

This has been going on for a while, and it's not severe. I wondered however if there was a natural antihistamine as it gets debilitating. Normal antihistamines are a no-no for me, they send me to sleep.

I haven't changed any soap powders, it travelled with me on the move but I wondered if there is something sensible I can do to prevent it?

sesheta
02-12-2013, 12:11 AM
Apple cider vinegar: drink it diluted in water - myself I put 2 tablespoons of the ac vinegar in 4 ounces of water.

You can read up on it here, which is where I found it - it works :)

www.earthclinic.com

Belle
02-12-2013, 07:33 PM
Thank you - that's really helpful. Very interesting, I wish I knew what was triggering the sneezing and itchy eyes.

catlady
03-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Belle i have sent you a private mesage i hope

Belle
03-12-2013, 07:00 PM
Thank you cat lady - most useful.

Ellynlvx
30-12-2013, 02:12 PM
I have heard that for seasonal allergies, drink nettle tea for two weeks prior to the pollen drop.

Healthy for you as well.

linen53
30-12-2013, 02:58 PM
I know fenugreek & thyme works well with seasonal allergies and upper respiratory problems. My husband has taken it for years. You can combine and fill your own capsules or go to a health food store and they have it already combined, capsuled and bottled.

Here is what it can help with:

Fenugreek & Thyme is an herbal combination designed to support the respiratory system. Fenugreek & Thyme relieves congestion, reduces inflammation and fights infection. Fenugreek & Thyme contains expectorant properties ideal for treating sinus and lung congestion, and loosens and removes excess mucus and phlegm.

Fenugreek & Thyme is an excellent source of selenium, an antiradiant which helps the body utilize oxygen. Fenugreek & Thyme is also a natural source of iron, silicon, sodium and thiamine.

Fenugreek contains mucilagins which are known for soothing and relaxing inflamed tissues. Fenugreek stimulates the production of mucosal fluids helping remove allergens and toxins from the respiratory tract. Acting as an expectorant, fenugreek alleviates coughing, stimulates perspiration to reduce fevers, and is beneficial for treating allergies, bronchitis and congestion.

Thyme has been used for centuries for its aromatic qualities. Thyme contains volatile oils that have antiseptic qualities which are ideal for treating infections of the respiratory system. Thyme also contains antispasmodic properties ideal for relieving chronic coughing, muscle spasms and headaches.

The herbal combination Fenugreek & Thyme is beneficial for treating asthma, respiratory tract infections, sinus congestion and various respiratory problems. Fenugreek & Thyme helps build the immune system, calm agitated nerves and tissues, and aid poor digestion.

Source: http://www.reynoldsoffice.com/885-1.htm

It is fairly inexpensive in the health food store and some sources online.

Ellynlvx
31-12-2013, 04:49 AM
Thyme is one of the best.

Just to make a cup and sort of steam-bath your cold away...

Sooooooo Soothing!

Don't let it get cold, though. Some herbs get bitter.

Albalida
31-12-2013, 09:40 AM
I've heard that quail eggs are a natural remedy for hay fever, but not sure about allergies.

linen53
31-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Just so happens, I know someone who raises quail

LadyTerra
05-01-2014, 01:17 AM

This has been going on for a while, and it's not severe. I wondered however if there was a natural antihistamine as it gets debilitating. Normal antihistamines are a no-no for me, they send me to sleep.

I haven't changed any soap powders, it travelled with me on the move but I wondered if there is something sensible I can do to prevent it?

I cannot remember if I have mentioned it before--so I just want to say that I am a certified natural health consultant--who suffers from major ragweed allergies at this time of year and the following recipe works wonders for me;

1 tsp. Chamomile (anti-histamine)
1 tsp. Elder Flower (anti-mucus)
1 tsp. Peppermint (anti-microbial--specific to healing the lungs)
1 tsp. Rose Hips (super vitamin C)

(Note: never boil your herbs in a metal pot--because it will rob them of their effectiveness--a glass kettle--or ceramic tea pot is best--allow herbs to steep for at least 10 minutes.)

**These herbs are non-cumulative and should not interact with any medications. However--if you are under the care of a physician--you should (always) seek your Doctor's advice--prior to altering your regiment in any way.**

One cup (3) times per day--until the allergies pass--should do the trick!:wink:

Peace and Love on your path to Total Healing...

Blessed be...

OnAPath
06-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Honey helps me with this. I have sneezing fits, just one after the other after the other! The honey has the pollen as well as other good stuff to help with the reaction. I just put a dab of honey in warm water, and drink like a tea.

IsleWalker
06-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Belle-

L-histidine is what the body uses to produce Anti-histadine, when your body is fighting an allergy. If you have had many allergic reactions over your lifetime (or a history of addictive behaviors where often too much of anything can cause those reactions), then this amino acid can replenish the body's ability to respond as it should, not just shut down the response.

It is an inhibitory amino acid. My son is ADHD and finds that if he takes it when he is feeling antsy, he calms down.

Amino acids are the building blocks of all proteins in the body--bones, tissues, cells, etc. You can find these in GNC (General Nutrition Centers) or other online stores. Notice the different spellings. The l- means it is left-handed. (The right-handed is not handled well by the body.)

They are somewhere between $20-$40 but worth the investment in restoring your health.

Lora

Waynesworld
06-10-2016, 02:11 AM
I have had good results using apple cider vinegar.
Also when my eyes are burning to the extent that they are watering and itching, I have been using a tablespoon of baking soda in about 8 ounces of water. I use the well known brand that does not have aluminum in it. For me this takes the stinging from my eyes immediately. i can feel relief before i get half the glass consumed. i use it between meals for best results.

Saggi
09-10-2016, 06:59 AM
Onions, in all forms

After I had an allergy test, I eliminated the foods that cross reacted with the pollens I am sensitive to and used onions in everything, mainly because they are a natural antihistimine, also because they offer a flavour that can be lacking when you eliminate.

You might want to check out this website if you know what pollens cause your symptoms:

http://www.foodallergens.info/Facts/Pollen&Food/Which_Foods.html

It's very surprising what can affect you

It's quite a journey, I started last February, I ate very little in the way of variety for about 6 months, mainly rice based, then started introducing, the main culprits now are corn, tomatoes and strawberries.
Before I started I was taking homeopathic hayfever tablets every day of the year up to 3 times a day and using an asthma inhaler, just before I eliminated food I started using a salt pipe instead of the inhaler for the symptoms
Since last February I have used homeopathic hayfever tablets twice, that was this summer gone in the high grass season although I haven't used an inhaler or salt pipe since

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

joyfirst
27-11-2016, 03:56 AM
Umckaloabo -root of Pelargonium sidoides-African geranium works well for allergy related sinus problems as well (one dropper a day). I didn't try, but came up onto this information as I was searching for more effective herbs for cough.

Golden Eagle
10-12-2016, 08:32 PM

I use to get severe Histamine reactions ~

Changed my diet to Organic Certified NON-GMO ...... and all went away ~

Prior to that i found the herbs , Milk Thistle Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract and St. Johns Wort Extract .....would clear my worst reactions ....mostly brought on by Bee Stings ~

Tobi
11-12-2016, 04:19 AM
Try nettles, "Stinging Nettles" (Urtica Dioica), as they are a natural antihistamine.

They can be drunk as a herbal tea or eaten as food but include them in your diet. They are safe herbs with no side effects when used normally.
They also contain many vitamins and if they grow where you live they are free food! (Nettle soup with herbs, onions and potatoes is very tasty!)
Use plenty (at least two or three cupfuls) for the recipe, as they shrink down like spinach when they are cooked.

seedoflight
04-01-2017, 06:20 AM
I have found that Standardized Reishi Mushroom works very well,
it inhibits the release of Histamine and also boosts the immune system, it does however tend to harden stools with long time use.

Shivani Devi
09-01-2017, 10:16 PM
Lots of pungent aromatic root crops:
Horseradish, Ginger, Garlic and Turmeric.

These contain many natural anti-histamines.

hoodat
26-02-2017, 12:30 AM
Echinacea is an old Native American remedy. Just make a tea of the dried leaves. Adding lemon and honey makes it pleasant to drink . It works by shifting your immune system into high gear so your body can take care of the problem. It is best if used at the first signs of a cold or allergy and will also help you rid your lungs of mold spores. If used early it will prevent the cold from developing but even if the cold has already taken hold it will reduce the severity and duration.
It is easily grown in any part of the US except Alaska as it is a native plant to North America. There are several good reasons to grow it in your garden. Besides being medicinal. Bees like it and it is beautiful. Also known as purple globe flower it is a showy perennial that will come back every year as soon as the soil warms. Naturally the fresher the better but dried leaves will keep for years if put into a sealed container. If cpmpletely dry it is not necessary to refrigerate it but don't expose it to sunlight.

jojobean
17-04-2017, 03:30 PM
Apple cider vinegar: drink it diluted in water - myself I put 2 tablespoons of the ac vinegar in 4 ounces of water.

You can read up on it here, which is where I found it - it works :)

www.earthclinic.com

I have been using this with honey added.
it has helped me a lot

2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
1 cup boiling water.

it doesn't taste too bad either, and it also seems to be a great diuretic as well.

bernard1978
09-10-2019, 10:54 AM
Allergies are highly prevalent. It is considered the 6th leading source of chronic diseases in the US. The annual number of Americans suffering from different allergies exceeds 50 million.

Allergens trigger the immune cells in connective tissues, also known as mast cells, to release histamines. These newly released chemicals cause the blood flow to surge toward different parts of the body leading to inflammation. Inflammation gives rise to the myriad of allergic reactions commonly experienced, such as sore eyes, rashes, runny nose, and overall discomfort, which can be relieved by the natural antihistamine.

Antihistamines, in general, inhibit the effects of histamine in the body. Prescription and over the counter antihistamine are efficient and quick, but the adverse effects compel people to look for alternatives like antihistamine natural herbs. Intake of these drugs requires precaution. For instance, taking an antihistamines alcohol mixture is a dangerous combination. Food and drinks generally do not affect the medication, but other drugs and substances can worsen its side effects.

bahruddinkhan
09-10-2019, 02:10 PM
Hi Everyone,

Once again i am here to provide you the solution of "Natural Anti Histamine"

Just go and write in YouTube - Top 3 Natural Antihistamines

You will find best answer and remedies.

Shani6688
11-10-2019, 12:44 PM
This is the best ever video i found on youtube for natural anti-histamine

pabucha
12-10-2019, 04:54 PM
I have this kind of problem, I get pretty sad in not finding solution for the case

Markriba
13-10-2019, 03:07 AM
Hi there....... There are actually many ways to prevent and cure anti histamine ..
I have found a video on YouTube that explains a few simple ways on how to cure it.
I've tried many different ways to cure this. Here's a link to a video that gives some great help.
https://dausel.co/yjxBqV[/url].

Click on that link above and once you land on the page, click where it says "I am not a robot
and then you will be redirected to the YouTube video that shows how to cure anti histamine and allergy related diseases.
Thank you ,i hope this works for you.

tammora50
17-10-2019, 04:02 PM
thanks too much