PDA

View Full Version : How do you describe what a ghost actually is?

helping soul
25-11-2013, 10:33 PM
Can anybody please describe what they think what a ghost actually is, there are so many different concepts that it's confusing. Thanks in advnce for your answer

WhiteWarrior
25-11-2013, 10:41 PM
I believe the general idea of a ghost is that it is the spirit or soul of a deceased person who still linger by, as pure spirit energy, in our physical world rather than passing over to the other side which is entirely made out of spiritual energy. There are probably millions of ghosts still in our world, but the vast majority of them do not concern themselves with the living or even with the physical part of our world at all. A few do, and might show up as poltergeists for instance.

But we are all souls. Be it while we are in our bodies, or drifting around without them after death, or if we choose to pass over and enter those worlds. It is the bodies that are discardable.

linen53
26-11-2013, 12:04 AM
I agree with WhiteWarrior.

desert rat
26-11-2013, 12:53 AM
In agrement with WW , ghosts are the souls of people . Some of them are earth bound , they are trapped hear , or chose to stay on the earth plane . They dont know there dead , they have unfinished busness , want to watch kids grow up , some think there going to burn in hell and are in no hurry to get there . Some are just here for a visit , they come and go . There are other astral beings out there besides ghosts .

wstein
26-11-2013, 03:01 AM
Ghosts are the Ethereal body (energy body) and sometimes also the mental body (intelligent haunts) of a being (usually a human) after the physical body dies. This is the same portion of a person that astral projects.

keith95843
26-11-2013, 04:28 AM
Energy and possibly mater

Fairyana
26-11-2013, 06:36 PM
There is another definition: souls made up of the intelligent principle created by God - the consciousness which makes us all human - wrapped in a spirit body which is a matter-like fluid substance.

I agree with everything Desert Rat said.

Spirit Seeker
30-11-2013, 01:39 PM
WhiteWarrior and Desert Rat, in 100% agreement with what they said.