PDA

View Full Version : death??

kindheart
17-11-2013, 12:03 AM
I got a psychic reading (she uses both tarot and regular cards). She saw that my recent ex (with whom I have unresolved issues... ended kinda badly with both being hurt) was going to want to patch things up with me, and want me to be his gf again. She also saw there was potential for a good successful romantic relationship between us in the future, once we''ve worked on or separate issues. However, at one point in the reading she also saw he was gonna come back, but to be careful not to get hurt again, because of the ace of spades card (kinda equivalent to the tarot death card). In the past 2 days I''ve getting messaged regarding "jfk) license plates, everywhere. Don't know what it means, but now fear it means we're bound to break up if we were to ever geysers back together.... or worse (and main concern), that he''ll die young?!! And it's a warning for me (I could handle another break up... but not the death of a bf.... )? Feeling very scared and helpless...

desert rat
17-11-2013, 12:28 AM
On the tarot death card , it is my understanding that its meaning is more of change . For $20-30 you can get your own deck and a book on how to use them .

kindheart
17-11-2013, 03:40 AM
I'm familiar with the ace of spades and death cards and that it almost never means real death.... it's the "jfk" signs I've been getting and not sure how to view, on top of that ace of spades card, that I wonder if it might mean literal death? Maybe over thinking.... don't know why I keep getting the message JFK or what it might mean...
Either way the way the ace was facing, she didn't his return to me as something positive (even though other parts of the reading were pretty promising in that regard.)
Either way, moving on with my life.... just even scared of what might happen and what to do if ever indeed he wanted to give it another shot.... guess I should prob only worry about it if/when the time comes....

Just dont like that card, and those JFK signs/synchronicities, whatever they mean! Any clue?

Lynn
17-11-2013, 04:35 AM
Hello

Calm down the death card its rare for it to mean a physical death. More its a transformation meaning. That there is something one needs a break from or something one needs extra attentions put on. At times is means a death on the spiritual levels of a path that one is on, this can be a relationship that might no longer serve one.

What I feel the JFK is more that its something that one would notice there has been a lot on the news of late on new theories on his death and whom did it so that is out there for one's brain to pick up on. Once seen the brain remembers that and almost pre programs to look for it again and again.

when I look at meaning on the intuition levels I go to the Solar Plexus that is our life force energy zone. Its our place of self empowerment so more that message might well be to claim more of that space for self.

Asking on the relationshiop I get the message that ties into the Solar Plexus of standing one's own ground. Making sure that things work for you. That you do not settle. Its about finding that place of balance with the spiritual strengths one has.

Lynn

kindheart
17-11-2013, 05:03 AM
Thank you Lynn. That's how she had interpreted it also, and I also know for a fact that he isn't for me, at least at this point in time. Never know what could happen futher down the road, things might change , but not there yet and not waiting.

I had considered your theory also except I wasn't aware the story was being talk about and a movie being made till today.... what first caught my attention is multiple cars the day after the reading with license plates with JFK.... a few in a row! Then the anxious, paranoid ego took over I guess. I'm still not convinced it isn't a rare case of literal death (worst fear of mine is having a boyfriend or husband die....), but hoping this nasty feeling passes

Thanks again for your words of wisdom Lynn. I have good and bad days, but I keep going forward :-)

Lynn
17-11-2013, 05:52 AM
Hello

We can worry on someone passing....that is a normal worry, but its better to put Light around all paths that are out there.

When I focused on a phsycial meaning to death again I got that life force energy of the Solar Plexus come in. We all have that inner power in us that can deal with even the hardest situations in life.

We have no choice but to go forward even when our time comes we go forward to the Light....its all forward motions.

JFK just feeling kindness.....

Lynn

Belle
17-11-2013, 10:46 AM
kindheart regarding the number plates, I don't know how it is in Canada but in the UK, number plates have something related to the location of the place the car came from - in the letters - and also the year of the car.

Also, what Lynn said.

Try to focus on the issue of change rather than anything else. Change can be painful but it isn't always painful - but look at what doesn't serve you any more and be grateful to it and let it go.

SoftKittyLover
18-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Maybe he is a choice for you? but she is letting you know he isnt the best choice for you??

I have been told that so many times "He is a choice, but he isnt the best choice for you" ....You deserve the best choice woman!!! So dont sell yourself short :) x

Rfrost
19-11-2013, 08:45 PM
I got a psychic reading (she uses both tarot and regular cards). She saw that my recent ex (with whom I have unresolved issues... ended kinda badly with both being hurt) was going to want to patch things up with me, and want me to be his gf again. She also saw there was potential for a good successful romantic relationship between us in the future, once we''ve worked on or separate issues. However, at one point in the reading she also saw he was gonna come back, but to be careful not to get hurt again, because of the ace of spades card (kinda equivalent to the tarot death card). In the past 2 days I''ve getting messaged regarding "jfk) license plates, everywhere. Don't know what it means, but now fear it means we're bound to break up if we were to ever geysers back together.... or worse (and main concern), that he''ll die young?!! And it's a warning for me (I could handle another break up... but not the death of a bf.... )? Feeling very scared and helpless...

I sense that "the death card" means something completely separate.
I don't think it is death, I think it could mean something metaphorical like a book closes and a new open opens. See what I mean?

Now, if you want to get back together with your ex, just remember it does take energy from both sides, you can only do so much.
To solve these issues together would be fantastic.
If you are worried about going into a relationship that could end quickly then it could. I would try not to have that mindset, regardless of what anyone says. I would just be optimistic and have positive energy always.

kindheart
19-11-2013, 11:45 PM
Thank you guys....
I've now come to realize it's not physical death. Not sure why I started getting so paranoid. I know that the ace of spades and death cards rarely mean literal death.

I don't know if I wanna get back with my ex or not, if he were to come back. I wish there was potential for things to work out if he were to return, though. Right now I unfortunately feel all these cards and JFK, on top of the numerous "555" and "999" messages I've been consistently getting in the past few days (for those of you into signs/synchronicities, angel numbers... changes, endings and new beginnings) means it's not meant to work, and I am to move on to something else.... there is also the possibility that it is only my ego speaking and it could mean that it's time to let go of resentments and fears, which aren't serving me. But then I may be fooling myself....?

Going with the flow is hard, and I almost fear his return, having to make a decision. :( I wish there was a potential for things to work out, and that I knew such potential was a possibility. Would make things and decisions much easier!

Belle
20-11-2013, 08:52 AM
It's always important to let go of fears and resentments. Then you can see the way ahead with clarity.

Letting go isn't easy tho, and so it may be worth journaling or talking it through a bit.