PDA

View Full Version : There Is No God!…but somethings going on...

peteric
15-11-2013, 06:21 PM
I see the way that the Earth came into being from matter in the Universe… There Is No God!…but something is going on... I see the way that life began and then evolved on the Earth from amino acids and chemicals etc… There Is No God!…but something is going on... I see the way that the life that came into being, evolved and became increasingly creative resulting in the fantastic infer structure and technology which we have today… There Is No God…but there is DEFINATELY something going on... I then see the terrible atrocities that have occurred on the Earth since life began, both man instigated or otherwise… There Is DEFINATELY No ALL LOVING God!…but something is going on… I believe that all religion in itself has had an evolution process and is nothing more than hearsay and folklore which has been handed down through millennia resulting in the various religions that we have today… However, as much as I am convinced that there is no such thing as an All Loving and Merciful God. I do firmly believe that when you take into account everything that has occurred since the Universe came into being, there does without doubt appear to be some kind of great pattern and plan playing itself out in some inexplicable way… I also think that this is probably something that is so unbelievable that we could not even begin to comprehend what that might be at this time…as a microbe could not even begin comprehend us or our existence…No…There Is No God…but something is going on...

Mind's Eye
15-11-2013, 06:51 PM
I like it... well said! :smile:

samantha
16-11-2013, 05:31 AM
Thanks peteric for that, was beginning to think no one would realize. I dont want to offend anyone and i respect their beleifs but i feel religion is like a form of control. What about the people that say thay have spoken to God or shoul i say God has spoken to them? Here is what i think-

GOD is actually the UNIVERSE, JESUS is actually the SUN and ASTROLOGY will be the new religion. As we all know now how we are affected by the moon sun and planets.

primrose
16-11-2013, 06:58 AM
Peteric, you're entitled to your opinion. I'm not religious,but believe their is a higher power, some call God, we are Spirits we did'nt originate from some random big bang.Samantha, you're right, about astrology, then again there is some divine plan.God is the Universe.