PDA

View Full Version : Weird twin thing!

BeautifulUniverse
29-10-2013, 05:21 PM
So I vibrate at a twin level. My twin and I have accepted who we are. But this is just bizarre.. Too bizarre to chalk it up to coincidence. I have friends who are also tf's. Yesterday, I fell and hurt my face bad enough to go to the er for treatment. There was blood and everything. Yuck. This happened at 130 and by 230 I was finally at the er with ice on my head and it stopped bleeding. Not weird in any way.

Here comes the weird... I talked to my friend today who is of the other TF couple. She said that she got this terrible nose bleed yesterday, completely out of the blue! She said it happened at 130 and was gone about 230. She said she felt like she got hit in the face with something flat. She had no idea prior to my conversation. With her that I had been hurt. After we talked I showed her the pic and she said it looked like she felt!

Holy cow! Strange stuff living life at this energy level!

Just wanted to share.

MadamStar
29-10-2013, 06:09 PM
That's quite an odd scenario. It's crazy to think we are connected not only to our own TF, but others we share a soul connection with as well. Sometimes I wonder if I am feeling the emotions of other soul connections when tears fall from my eyes, but I have no reason to cry. I guess your story proves just that.

gypsymystique
29-10-2013, 06:25 PM
Since I've been talking to other sets of twins, both online and in real life, it seems that we are on some sort of algorhithm. Many of us seem to have the same high and lows or even similar ailments within just a few days of one another.

BeautifulUniverse
29-10-2013, 06:34 PM
Glad to hear that! It's so cool, but such a different way to live.

lostsoul13
29-10-2013, 08:07 PM
I hope your ok beautiful universe-please take care& look after your self!

vis-à-vis
29-10-2013, 08:54 PM
Since I've been talking to other sets of twins, both online and in real life, it seems that we are on some sort of algorhithm. Many of us seem to have the same high and lows or even similar ailments within just a few days of one another.

Hope you're recovering quickly Beautiful! I am with Gypsy on this, I also have synchronicity's with you all on this forum. I usually don't mention anything but I will be thinking about something and the next day someone has began a thread on the exact topic. Just this week I was going to mention how I see my twins birth year everywhere.. (My phone is always at the charge % etc) Then someone mentions that exact year on here twice this week. I think the higher your vibration, the more connected we are all becoming.

BeautifulUniverse
30-10-2013, 03:16 PM
Thank you Lost, I am ok. Nothing broken, just sore!

Vis- thanks! I'm glad I'm not alone! My TF and I vibrate pretty high. Once this other couple activated, I can't get to close or I get a terrible ringing in my ear if I meditate to close to the time I'm to see her. (I've never met her TF).

StaroftheSea
01-11-2013, 05:03 AM
...and here is the stranger/weirder bit SU; I just pictured cows about ten minutes ago LOL then just logged on to SF and your Thread captured my eye LOL!

Love and best wishes

StaroftheSea
01-11-2013, 05:03 AM
Beautiful Universe; typo sorry!

StaroftheSea
01-11-2013, 05:08 AM
I hope you are recovering well BU. I landed on my head and face during a mountain biking accident years ago and know your pain and throbbing, loads of bio oil to heal so you don't have any scars; it works greatly!

Love and best wishes:hug:

BeautifulUniverse
01-11-2013, 12:26 PM
I hope you are recovering well BU. I landed on my head and face during a mountain biking accident years ago and know your pain and throbbing, loads of bio oil to heal so you don't have any scars; it works greatly!

Love and best wishes:hug:

Thanks Star! You made me smile! Right now I'm doing bacitracin ointment, Sunday my good friend is bringing me a part of her aloe plant and will be using that too. What is bio oil? And where do I find it? I don't want scars!