PDA

View Full Version : Crystal for confidence?

Emmalevine
06-11-2010, 09:29 AM
Can anyone recommend a good crystal for situations where you might feel nervous and need an extra boost?

Thanks

onlyme2
06-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Can anyone recommend a good crystal for situations where you might feel nervous and need an extra boost?

Thanks
tigers eye works well so does citrine for me

Cosmic Jo
06-11-2010, 01:14 PM
Red aventurine is another good one....

tsb
06-11-2010, 01:41 PM
Have used Citrine, and it works wonderfully.

Neville
06-11-2010, 02:13 PM
I agree with onlyme2 Red Tigers Eye seems about the most widely used for confidence building :)

Neville
06-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Heres a little more information on Tigers eye from one of my publications.

The Tigers eye is a crystal of unusual appearance in so far as it’s appearance alters depending on the direction and light from which it is viewed. This change of appearance (called chatoyance) immediately singles this crystal out as a crystal of transformation.It usually occurs in Brown,Yellow,Gold or Red but is also available in Green and Blue, though the green variety is more commonly known as Hawks eye.

Tigers eye is part of the Quartz family of crystals and occurs in many area of the world including the U.S.A, Africa,South America,China,Canada and India. The crystal is formed by a system of replacement where the crystal in its original form has been replaced by another mineral over many years. Geologists call this process “Pseudomorphism”

Many people choose to wear Tigers eye in jewellery because of it’s striking appearance and the long held tradition that is a lucky talisman. In complimentary healing Tigers eye is thought to work on many levels. Most notably the transformation aspect of the crystal comes into play. It alters situations and conditions in much the same way as it’s appearance alters. It takes on a helpful role in removing areas of stagnation and decay and as such lends itself to anti bacterial action.

On a psychological level, Tigers eye introduces flexibility to rigid and ingrained thought patterns allowing, as the stone itself does, the ability to see many different aspects. Even in cases where no underlying health condition exists the Tigers eye is a promoter of creativity and intuition.

The key to Tigers eye amazing properties lie firmly in it’s transformational nature. It turns feelings of insecurity and vulnerability into feelings of safety. This is particularly useful for those who are prone to debilitating worry and anxiety. It also works on self esteem issues turning a lack of confidence into a more assured and grounded attitude.

The transformational ability of Tigers eye continues into health issues. Turning illness into wellness. Replacing dis ease with vigour.

With all this in mind, it comes as no surprise that so many people should wear Tigers eye and why so many Crystal Therapists include Tigers Eye in their collections.

Read more: http://healthmad.com/alternative/tigers-eye/#ixzz14VmzMSJk (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fhealthmad.com%2Faltern ative%2Ftigers-eye%2F%23ixzz14VmzMSJk)

Emmalevine
06-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Many thanks for the suggestions and links everyone, very helpful :)

Spiritlite
06-11-2010, 07:08 PM
what works for me is Kyanite....or even blue kunzite..both work well for me.
xoxox
Spiritlite

mikron
07-11-2010, 12:07 AM
Depends on past life configurations and the creative aspect who appeals to Light workers , meaning meaning when a person identifies with crystals the become more unique when they open to spiritual energy!

an example of this

go to a crystal store with a teacher might say pick out a crystal and put the crystal in both hands to complete a Circuit of energy with the Heart and/or third eye! Teacher then says "what do you see in your Heart or third eye, the student might get an interesting reaction

That is the crystal to choose!

Namaste mikron

StoneWhisper
08-11-2010, 01:00 AM
Recommendations: Although I would run down a whole list of gems, minerals and crystals.. The only true way to tell what works best for you, is you.. I could say that obsidian works best to calm your nerves.. but how is one to know what is real when it pertains to minerals or crystals. There are so many verities today.. and even some that have been chemically or heat treated just to enhance their color but offer no benefit to the user. However if you like or enjoy the "altered" minerals or crystals, perhaps you may find one that suits your needs.. yet never really know what it is..