PDA

View Full Version : Seeing numbers like 36 and 47

Hirandall
27-10-2013, 01:44 AM
Not sure if it is just apophenia or something else,any ideas?

Astral Jane
27-10-2013, 02:28 AM
Dunno what apophenia is (seeing the top?) but your question is interesting because those numbers are very important to me personally & show up in my 'signs' a lot, but have very specific personal meanings to me. That could be no coincidence too, as in part of a larger pattern. I noticed in some bad movie I saw part of a few months ago- had big stars & some conspiracy/ancient treasure theme, but was really really bad - the important chapter in the ancient text was 47 - that's just an example of how it comes up in pop culture....

So that's made me think about the Solfeggio frequencies-- look at a keypad & notice the patterns -- the numbers are 174, 285, 396, 417, 528, 639, 714, 852, 963. As sounds those are supposed to be healing frequencies. So, dunno if that answers your question but apparently these digits have a way of 'naturally' clumping together...

Hirandall
27-10-2013, 09:47 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

If they are not coincidences what do you think they could mean to me?

Astral Jane
27-10-2013, 05:22 PM
Are they in your life as birthdays, soul numbers (calculate yours and those of signif others), addresses, etc. Could be trying to tell you about a particular person, place, event.

And combine that with essential meanings - 3 -divine manifestation, trinity, creativity. 4 - create, build, harmony, order. 6 - love, service, balance, partnerships. 7 - intuition, wisdom, magic, knowledge.

RedEmbers
27-10-2013, 07:41 PM
47 has become a very stable and continuous number for me, it started off as 7 (spiritual enlightenment, rebirth, spiritual knowledge ect) and then 4 showed up (balance, grounding, practicality, solid foundations, security) . . and then kept showing up as 47 or 74, 4 is my life path number and 7 is my dp's life path number both add up to 11. . . 47 is a cool number!!
Also once I was reading a book about colour therapy and randomly opened the book to 74, it was a chapter about blending out opposing energies (dualities) masculine/feminine, yin/yang ect also about spiritual quadrents (integrating physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of self) to create balance.
So to me personally the number represents balance not to me took a whole array of other things :)

Hope all that helped!