PDA

View Full Version : I read Angel Oracle cards...anyone else?

moonlight Spirit
21-10-2013, 01:53 PM
Hi,

I have several (6) Doreen Virtue card decks (angel oracle cards). just wanted to know if anyone else had any of her cards. Which one is your favorite? How long have you been using them?

I bought my first card deck about 6 years ago. I prefer them over the Tarot cards.

the decks i have are Archangel Oracle cards, Angel therapy oracle cards,
The Romance angels oracle cards, Magical Messages from the Fairies oracle cards, Messages from your Angels oracle cards and Daily Guidance from your Angels oracle cards.

I use them all..but the once i use the most are Daily guidance angels Oracle Cards and Messages from your Angels Oracle cards.

Recently i also purchased two App Oracle cards for my phone. The Life Purpose Oracle cards and Archangel Michael Oracle cards...these i use for myself...as my daily readings. :smile:

MysticEmpress
26-10-2013, 08:26 PM
Hello!

I also use angel oracle cards. I do have several of Doreen Virtue's card decks.

My favorites are the Healing with the Fairies, Healing with the Angels, and Mary, Queen of Angels.

WhiteWolfy
26-10-2013, 08:48 PM
Yes i have Goddess Guidance cards (beautiful deck) and Magical Messages from the Fairies and they always give me great readings :smile:

Zephillo
03-11-2013, 04:31 AM
I have one of Doreen Virtues cards.
They're called Healing with the Angels.
I really like them, though I prefer to use regular cards. Still, they are good when I want to bring a positive message to people; to further guide the questioner on how to see things differently, or to do things differently according to what the Angel cards advise.

mdavies5
03-11-2013, 10:20 AM
I have the daily guidance ones, the romance angels ones and just bought the angel tarot deck. My favourite are the daily guidance ones and I seem to get the most clear and accurate readings from them, though they were the first set I bought and so i've had them longest so that's probably why, because i've had longer to connect to them, I have an app one on my iPad, i've forgot which one it is, i think it's messages from angels or something like that, and while it is easy and quick to do a reading with the app i don't know I just don't feel as connected to the cards and the reading as to my daily guidance ones which have at times given me startlingly accurate readings.

Hereandthere
16-01-2014, 01:06 AM
I have all but a few of her decks (life purpose, Raphael, romance and flower - that one I am planning on getting). I do not have any that she has "co-done" with her son or daughter in law. My fave is Daily Guidance. I am also very much enjoying both her Angel tarot decks, I use them more as oracle cards rather than tarot. Her latest deck is very gentle. I think the artwork (for the most part) is very nicely done and most of her decks have the gilt edges which I like.

kindheart
16-01-2014, 02:02 AM
I do :) The first one I bought was Angel Therapy from Doreen Virtue, and shortly after, Magical Messages from the Faeries, also by Doreen Virtue. I've had them both for 4-5 years, and I like them both equally (Angel Therapy being very nice, and Messages from the Faeries not as nice, but more specific, I find), though recently I've been more drawn to Angel Therapy.

I recently bought The Answer is Simple by Sonia Choquette and was quite disappointed. I didn't find it accurate at all, I could not relate to the cards I was drawing, and when trying to get more insight by reading her booklet, came to realize that the bottom line of each card was pretty much the same.

I'm looking at getting Oracle Maps, by Colette Baron-Reid... Does anyone have it or heard of it?

I have to say though, some cards I have a hard time interpreting (e.g. the ones that say to let go, walk away, etc.). They are often fitting to my question/concern when I draw them, but I'm never sure which way to read them (let go/walk away from the situation? Or let go/walk away from my fears and self-doubts (which I often feel are warranted, but I'm never sure of that either... ego vs bad gut feeling is hard to differentiate!) Anyone else has that problem? These aren't problems with the cards though, but with myself hahaha. It's the same when I get certain number messages though (e.g. 888, 999, 555....)

Two different persons once told me that Angels would never suggest to walk away from a situation or to leave a relationship, as the cards relate to you and you only, and because they don't wanna make choices for you... But I'm not so sure of it? Besides, Doreen Virtue does say that certain messages or oracle cards can mean that it may be time to walk away from a situation or to leave a relationship that may be toxic or no longer for your highest good (which, that in itself, is sometimes hard for me to determine)... ??

Sorry for deviating!!

SpacePilot
21-02-2014, 03:05 AM
I have the Archangels Oracle Cards, which have been unused on the shelf for far too long. I just had to draw one and I have to admit this is the first time it makes 100% sense.

Perhaps it is because instead of asking something in relation to what I need to do, I asked something about what I need. The card is just telling me where I'm at on my path and the image on it is VERY evocative.

Thanks for this thread, I feel better!

O
21-02-2014, 09:30 PM
I have the healing with the Angels cards, and then I also have the kindle app's Archangel Michael, Life's Purpose, and Angel Therapy cards. I was apprehensive about using tarot card "apps" at first, but I find myself using them more and more, and loving the results. I like to say a prayer before doing my readings, and felt strange at first doing it with the app's but did it anyway. Do any of you say prayers or have other rituals to protect and cleanse your 'app' card decks?

Lynn
21-02-2014, 10:35 PM
Hello

I have two decks Archangel Oracle cards and Angle Therapy cards. I do not use them much as I used to. More and more I have gone to trusting that inner connection of intuitions for readings.

Lynn

Neville
21-02-2014, 11:17 PM
I have several (6) Doreen Virtue card decks (angel oracle cards)
I have Four and I am , sorry to say, rubbish at them. I find I look to the message in the accompanying hand book and get nothing intuitively from them.

I am far better with Ribbons,Mediumship and Tarot as they promote psychic intuition in me.

I must add however , for self readings, they are great as they limit the loss of objectivity significantly by preventing the sitter from deliberately trying to make their situation fit the cards..

SpacePilot
22-02-2014, 02:23 AM
[...] Do any of you say prayers or have other rituals to protect and cleanse your 'app' card decks?

When it comes to real cards, I don't actually do anything to cleanse them, but I do make sure I'm in a good mood before touching them. Not sure if anything really needs to be done at all for virtual cards...

Hello

I have two decks Archangel Oracle cards and Angle Therapy cards. I do not use them much as I used to. More and more I have gone to trusting that inner connection of intuitions for readings.

Lynn

Funny... Archangel and AngLE... they do deal with math a lot even if we don't realize it!

I too get that inner connection opening up when I start using a new technique or set of cards for a while, then I just need to think about it and I get an image I can relate to. It feels like I'm building my internal reference database.

LarimarSpirit
04-03-2014, 09:00 PM
I have a number of her decks. My favorites are the healing with the angels oracle and the angel therapy oracle. Healing with the angels was my first divination deck so its very special to me.

I use them more for personal use than anything. They're very calming and comforting.

I wish I had her Mary Queen of Angels oracle but I've found that with her decks, if you've got one then you've got them all. Many decks have the same or similar cards, just different artwork. Ex. "Surrender and Release" from one deck and "Release" from another. So I don't really want to spend the money for another of her decks just to have so many similarities.

Belle
04-03-2014, 09:15 PM
I have them on the phone app and surprisingly, the messages are helpful. I think it is less about the message but more about the resonance which makes my soul dance.

EternalLove
19-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Every deck of oracle cards I own are that of Doreen Virtue. My first deck was Saints and Angels, which has been incredibly accurate. I also have Messages from Your Angels, Romance Angels. My most recent decks I have purcahsed are Archangel Power Tarot, which are amazing, Arcahngel Michael, also spot on, and my favorite of the bunch is Ascended Masters oracle, the art work is incredible, it gives great readings for me, I'm drawn to these cards very much so.

lightworker1981
22-04-2014, 02:42 AM
I have every single deck haha. I've gave a reading to my roommate who is pretty open. But it's hard to interpret my own cards. Maybe someone who is willing can do that for me! My favorite deck is the
Romance Angels and the ArchAngel oracle cards

PurpleSeeker
01-05-2014, 10:29 PM
I have the Doreen virtue mermaid and dolphin cards. I am only just beginning to use oracle cards and at the moment I am going by the explanations in the book but so far they seem to be very accurate for me :)

Astara
09-05-2014, 06:55 PM
I have a very similar collection of angel oracle cards but my favourite are my healing with fairies cards, which are my very 1st set of cards bought for me as a birthday present. I much prefer them to tarot cards and I feel they give more accurate readings for other people.

I have angel therapy, messages from the angels, healing with the angels and the romance angels by Doreen Virtue.