Element 5
18-10-2013, 03:08 PM
I'm afraid your post is very confusing.

lars.m
18-10-2013, 06:26 PM
okay but aim quickly answer how do chase and scare them

desert rat
19-10-2013, 02:16 AM
Lars I am guessing that either English is a 2nd lang for you or you are using a translator . I believe you are asking how to get rid of a ghost . You can talk to them , let them know there dead and they need to go to the light , look for loved ones in the astral garden , ect. You can do a smudging . You can have a priest do a blessing . A priest/rev. will have there own cross and Bible . On a quiji board , only use one if you use the proper protection .

Blue Tiger
19-10-2013, 04:22 AM
Why do you want to "chase and scare them?" Why would anyone want to chase and scare ghosts/spirits?

If you are wanting to help them, or try to guide them toward the light, or get them to leave you alone, then the methods that desert rat mentions are good ones to try.

desert rat
19-10-2013, 03:13 PM
I am not sure what Lars wants to do hear . I will assume that you do have some kind of ghost haunting you . You could find some one in your area that speaks English well to make and read the posts for you . There may also be a new age /paranormal forum in your lang. that could answer your questions .

passnthru2
20-10-2013, 07:53 PM
Lars I am guessing that either English is a 2nd lang for you or you are using a translator . I believe you are asking how to get rid of a ghost . You can talk to them , let them know there dead and they need to go to the light , look for loved ones in the astral garden , ect. You can do a smudging . You can have a priest do a blessing . A priest/rev. will have there own cross and Bible . On a quiji board , only use one if you use the proper protection .
========================================

walk thru ever room talking to them telling them about their friends and family are waiting for them to meet them and help them every day. tell them they don't have to go, just to will to see their friends and family to see if it's true.. they will want to go then.

that worked for me, we had a bad haunting here, things were moved around.. I was cutting a hole in the wall for a doggie door and the saw flipped out of my grasp and cut my wrist, the hand was later amputated.

the neighbor said there has been nothing but sorrow for the people that lived in that house for decades. I dowse with a pendulum and checked for haunting.. it did a flat spin.. after a week of talking to him forgiving him he finally went to the light.. no more problems.