PDA

View Full Version : Think I saw my first clear apparition last night

Element 5
14-10-2013, 08:04 PM
I fell asleep very briefly last night, and I was very tired so it surprised me that I woke up. I looked to the foot of my bed near the tv and saw a face staring back at me. The room was dimly lit but the face was sort of opaque or milky white. It was detailed to some extent, but I couldn't say whether it was male/female and didn't see the rest of the 'body'...just the face. I often see things in small doses...usually a streak or even a shape or a shadow. I see those things often. But, this is the first time I've ever seen what truly appeared to be a spirit. I know they are around because I feel them there, but seeing something takes it to a whole other level I'm not sure I want to go. I didn't feel threatened, but I'm not sure how comfortable I will be with this. Need some helpful advice if anyone has some to give.:D

innerlight
14-10-2013, 08:54 PM
I have had this happen to me a few occassions, three within the past couple of months. One where I thought a character from a dream followed me back to the waking world. And another was just there when I woke some. I even had one where they hugged me, and I felt their hug. Of course each time it happens, it always startles me and knocks me out of the relaxation to allow it to happen. Each time they were as real as can be, but had that opaque glow to them. I don't know if they were earth bound spirit, or guides, or something else.

Element 5
14-10-2013, 09:22 PM
I have had this happen to me a few occassions, three within the past couple of months. One where I thought a character from a dream followed me back to the waking world. And another was just there when I woke some. I even had one where they hugged me, and I felt their hug. Of course each time it happens, it always startles me and knocks me out of the relaxation to allow it to happen. Each time they were as real as can be, but had that opaque glow to them. I don't know if they were earth bound spirit, or guides, or something else.

Well, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one. It's eery to think I'm being watched while I'm sleeping. I even noticed a few nights before that just when I drifted off I felt something cold touch my hand. And then shortly after that it felt like a hand touched my ankle. I just wish I knew what the point was...so maybe I'd feel better about it. I've had psychic phenomenon happen to me all my life and much more in recent years, but I've not had as much in the visual kind...mostly because I think I block what I don't want to see. It's much easier to pretend it's not there if I don't actually see it with my eyes.

innerlight
14-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Nope, you are certainly not the only one, and glad that I am not either... Yes, it can be a little freaky seeing things, and the realization that comes with seeing them. You know they are there. And they probably know you know that it is so. It freaked me out when I woke straight from a lucid dream and a face apparated at the same time. Out of like a cloudy mist. The thought of dream characters being able to come to the real world, was very freaky.. I see orbs from time to time, wavy energy lines, and even blobs of darkness/light.. Only on a few occasions do I see full apparitions. And they always make me jump. I guess because i'm never expecting it. I get touches of the hair, and skin. Don't know for what ends, but it happens all the time. I think I blocked my sight when I was a child. When I saw a head roll into my room one night and start talking to me. That freaked me out tremendously. Still remember it to this day.

Element 5
15-10-2013, 06:54 PM
Nope, you are certainly not the only one, and glad that I am not either... Yes, it can be a little freaky seeing things, and the realization that comes with seeing them. You know they are there. And they probably know you know that it is so. It freaked me out when I woke straight from a lucid dream and a face apparated at the same time. Out of like a cloudy mist. The thought of dream characters being able to come to the real world, was very freaky.. I see orbs from time to time, wavy energy lines, and even blobs of darkness/light.. Only on a few occasions do I see full apparitions. And they always make me jump. I guess because i'm never expecting it. I get touches of the hair, and skin. Don't know for what ends, but it happens all the time. I think I blocked my sight when I was a child. When I saw a head roll into my room one night and start talking to me. That freaked me out tremendously. Still remember it to this day.

Okay, the head thing is freaky! Bless your heart! I also think I blocked seeing things as a child, because I have a lot of false memories too from childhood. I remember my sister telling me she saw an elf like figure in our room when we were young, and she left me there to go get in bed with our parents.

I think there are a lot of things around us all the time. I feel them. I know they are there. But, yes, it becomes so much more real when you see them. It's like proof. But what do you DO with that proof? What is the purpose. In the movies, it always turns in to something horrible eventually. What's the purpose in real life. How do you handle these visits. I actually felt bad after it happened, because I said You are not welcome over and over...out of fear. I don't want to be afraid. But, come on, if you visit me in my bedroom at night, you have to know that's the reaction you are gonna get.

Belle
15-10-2013, 07:14 PM
They visit you at night - well not quite - it's just you are more receptive to such things when you are so relaxed and the lack of light is more conducive to the "them".

As to how you relate, well first of all you want to know where they came from - are they from the light and the highest point of potential light or what. They are clearly obedient which is good.

Start trying to build a relationship with them, start talking even when you can't see them. You will be amazed how it develops.

As to what do you do with the proof - well this is something I get lost. Because, I prefer the air of mystery and believe that we diminish the supernatural if we understand too much - or completely. Yes, there are things we can look to prove - temperature changes and such but - for me - forget the proof and look to learn together and help each other? Maybe they want to help you with your fear? Nothing strange about being afraid of them.

Sorry - I don't think that's what you want altogether.

We're coming up to a full moon so energies will be a bit more intense.

Element 5
15-10-2013, 07:45 PM
They visit you at night - well not quite - it's just you are more receptive to such things when you are so relaxed and the lack of light is more conducive to the "them".

As to how you relate, well first of all you want to know where they came from - are they from the light and the highest point of potential light or what. They are clearly obedient which is good.

Start trying to build a relationship with them, start talking even when you can't see them. You will be amazed how it develops.

As to what do you do with the proof - well this is something I get lost. Because, I prefer the air of mystery and believe that we diminish the supernatural if we understand too much - or completely. Yes, there are things we can look to prove - temperature changes and such but - for me - forget the proof and look to learn together and help each other? Maybe they want to help you with your fear? Nothing strange about being afraid of them.

Sorry - I don't think that's what you want altogether.

We're coming up to a full moon so energies will be a bit more intense.

Thank you Belle. I think this is a huge obstacle for me. Because I've been conditioned to fear this kind of thing. I grew up watching scary films about evil spirits and unsettled entities.

One thing I noticed about this face I saw was the lack of gender. It was a very clear face, but I could not discern male or female. This got me thinking...what if it was an angel or a spirit guide rather than an actual ghost.

I've been tested in the past with visual occurences. For example, once I saw the distinct shadow of my deceased dog. I felt very much that he was used because I wouldn't fear him. Maybe this was another test.

Oh boy did I fail.

innerlight
15-10-2013, 08:12 PM
Okay, the head thing is freaky! Bless your heart! I also think I blocked seeing things as a child, because I have a lot of false memories too from childhood. I remember my sister telling me she saw an elf like figure in our room when we were young, and she left me there to go get in bed with our parents.

I think there are a lot of things around us all the time. I feel them. I know they are there. But, yes, it becomes so much more real when you see them. It's like proof. But what do you DO with that proof? What is the purpose. In the movies, it always turns in to something horrible eventually. What's the purpose in real life. How do you handle these visits. I actually felt bad after it happened, because I said You are not welcome over and over...out of fear. I don't want to be afraid. But, come on, if you visit me in my bedroom at night, you have to know that's the reaction you are gonna get.

I'm the same way as you... Once these things happen, or the dreams seem a little different.. I quickly shield myself, the room I am in, bring in michael to clear out anything that is not what I want it to be.. And then go back to sleep.. Of course in doing so, I am closing that communication with someone that may want to talk, or even need my help. So in that regard it is a draw back.

It does not help us with the movies we have out there. Where the the first thing that jumps into our head is a spirit trying to possess us, which is more than likely not the reality of it at all.

And seeing them does bring it real. As you can easily shrug off things you hear within your mind as being your own creations. When you get visual you have more of a confirmation.

I had weird experiences in child hood as well. From hallucinating seeing things that had not happened before they happened. And I remember one time walking home and seeing this foot long flying saucer type thing at night. Looking kind of like a blimp, but metallic and only a foot long.. I believe I ran home after seeing that.

Belle
15-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Oh no - you didn't fail in the least! Far from it. You've started exploring and investigating - you've not closed the door. And even if you had that would not be failure.

I remember discovering my fear. It was during a group meditation to find our spirit guides. everyone else saw bubbles and beautiful shimmering light - I saw a monster and left the group in tears. I went back to it and it was my fear. Lots of inner child work and my fear mostly works with me. It wants to be loved, it kept me safe and it deserves some recognition for the part it played. If it weren't for fear, I would probably have fallen under a bus or a train or something.

In my opinion, somewhere your higher is calling for you to engage with these - confront the feelings that are aroused in you.

BUT check whether your visitors are from the light. And for your highest good.

I believe you will conquer your fears and learn to communicate with them - for a deep mutual benefit.

Element 5
15-10-2013, 08:42 PM
Thanks so much! I am inspired to work on this.
Eeek. : )