PDA

View Full Version : Tarot deck presence

Perfect Storm
07-10-2013, 10:40 AM
Whenever I hold my deck and shuffle, I look at it and say 'ok deck, a reading for blah blah..'

Now I have a strong female presence when i do this and I assumed it was the deck having a spirit or so attached to them. I sometimes feel an 'OK' when its shuffle or such things. Or a feeling like the presence is waiting for the question.

Though today I just did a reading and it was very strong and I had to wonder.. was it myself I was sensing?

Anyone had this before?

Albalida
07-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Yes! I read this blog post (http://duskenpath.blogspot.com/2012/07/wicked-pack-of-cards-learning-to-love.html) on working with tarot deck spirits, and did a meditation to connect with mine.

She was very much a person, even though Duskenpath described them more as an energy.

CrystalSong
07-10-2013, 02:17 PM
My understanding is that decks and other such things are just tools to assist us to become still inside to hear our own Inner Voice or Spirit.

However the subtle energies are programmable and we do tend to gather them when dropping into higher states of awareness so it is possible that this programmed energy holding our intention stays in the deck. Or that the original designer of the deck's Intention is still resident in all the deck's made from the original one that went to the Printer.
I dedicated mine as a 'cellphone' to my Higher Self, guides and Angels, so it could be said I sense them in it.