PDA

View Full Version : port holes

comforting
06-10-2013, 06:03 AM
Does any1 know where to find a porthole and how to close it ,
Im having so many goings on in my home , it feel like my house is full of spirits some good and some bad , I just don't have a clue how to solve the problem once and for all , Ive tried ignoring them in the hope they would just go but its not working .
If any1 has any advice id be so grateful
Thank you x

primrose
06-10-2013, 06:53 AM
I'm not familiar with port holes, most of the spirits who annoy us are earthbound, some don't even realize that they're dead. You can try telling them they are'nt welcome, and to go to the light. Do some research to see what others have done, you can also contact some paranormal societies they might be willing to come to your house, to document what's happening..

comforting
06-10-2013, 06:58 AM
I'm not familiar with port holes, most of the spirits who annoy us are earthbound, some don't even realize that they're dead. You can try telling them they are'nt welcome, and to go to the light. Do some research to see what others have done, you can also contact some paranormal societies they might be willing to come to your house, to document what's happening..

Ive tried everything ive ever read online also had people come to my home 1 tried to remove whatever was here with no luck , I contacted a couple of other paranormal investigators as soon , I told them about the bad stuff they made arrangements to come back , never seen them again
Just don't know what I can do
Thanks for ur reply x

primrose
06-10-2013, 07:07 AM
That's strange that the investigators did'nt come back. I hope someone else on here has some suggestions for you. There really has to be something that will work.

Smiler
06-10-2013, 07:53 AM
Hi comforting .

The best way to close a porthole is to work guided by and with your highest guides of love & light
( Arch Angels ) Or you can ask God. What is needed is that you protected yourself in light and that you ask for assistance in closing the port hole. Ask and you shall receive, have you meditated and asked at all?

With Love & Light
:)

comforting
06-10-2013, 01:46 PM
Hi Smiler
Yes ive tried asking guides , angels etc for help , ive also been meditating each time there is always a red orb watching me and a couple of weeks ago i was meditating something actually growled at me , so have been bit wary about continuing meditation ...
Thanks for ur reply x

Ecthalion
06-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Does any1 know where to find a porthole...
Try looking on a ship! Hehee! :D (sorry)

desert rat
06-10-2013, 04:10 PM
You might try some of the standard stuff ,smudging , sea salt, ect. Do rituals like the L.R.B.P. , visualize your house , self , filled with white light ect. You can find the L.R.B.P. on you tube , and on golden dawn sites .Smudging is on many sites and wikipedia .
P.S. I think this forum needs a sticky thread on getting rid of ghosts and psychic self protection .

norseman
06-10-2013, 05:47 PM
Comforting, I assume that you mean portals aka doorways. They are natural features in the world and have been used by shaman and their successors, Cunning Folk/Hedge Witches, for thousands of years.
They allow access to the spirit realm.
Put simply, they are "places between places" and "times between times". Have to stress, they are not physical portals but portals for the spirit.
Do I know how to open and close them ? Yes. It will take you 20 + years to learn how. The first stage is an intimate knowledge of your chosen countryside. Secondly is high skill in meditation. Thirdly - depends on you. Fourthly, you need the goodwill of the ancestral/nature spirits.

norseman
06-10-2013, 06:00 PM
Just a thought, Comforting. If you are seriously bothered, you could contact your local priest. The churches still do blessings/exorcisms if asked.

comforting
07-10-2013, 02:41 PM
Hi Norseman
You say it takes 20 years great that leaves me only 18 years to get rid of them as this has been going on for 2 lol
When this all 1st started i had a priest come to my home but it has made no difference , i think its just something im going to have to accept its just so hard been kept upr all night by these spirits then having to work all day , sick of feel ill though lack of sleep
thanks for reply ..

comforting
07-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Try looking on a ship! Hehee! :D (sorry)

Damn i knew i was looking in the wrong place :confused3: lol

Lynn
07-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Hello

There are many that simply occur naturally around the Earth. Much of it can have to do with the land we live on. What it was used for before we came to be on it. At times residual energy stays with the land if something has been removed from it and is later re built on. Land that has had a battle on it can be a common place to find a portal.

I have an energy zone on the land me house is built on. We are on the old railway works land, and it laid dormant for year's on years. No one had a vision on what it could become. Then we houses were put on it they were designed in the 1940's heritage style of the day, and that opened activity on the land again. Spirits say the houses as what would have been the look of what was familiar to them. A blessing was done here, and the energy was cleared, copper wire rings in the four corners blessed with purified water buried in the four corners. The portal is not closed but the energy is in balance. The first one's to move in here would have activity they did not understand, most just dismissed. Once the 20 houses were in place and the landscape was in place things settled. It became a community where the living and the dead simply blend.

At times we just have to accept that we share the space. We share this space with Railway Joe as does the Railway Station House up the road. He is harmless, and enjoys popping in from time to time.

Lynn

comforting
07-10-2013, 04:40 PM
Hi Lynne thanks for ur reply my home is only about 30 years old altho i do live next to a cemetery i often wonder if maybe this is a reason but ive lived here over 13 years and never had any problems until last 2 years ...
So many things are going on my son has often seen children just the other night i saw vision of a man walking across my room , i can handle all that i dont mind "sharing" my home with spirits but i have many problems with "negs" they are the ones i need to be free of
Im sure 1 day the problem will sort just hard at times
once again thanks for the imput x

Lynn
07-10-2013, 10:07 PM
Hello

There can be many things that change the flow in energy in a home. I would look to what event might have happened two years ago to make the energy change; at times this can open activity. It has the feeling around a loss.

Lynn

primrose
08-10-2013, 03:13 AM
Interesting that you're close to a cemetary, years ago the most haunted place I lived in was brand new but across the road from a cemetary. Is anyone else in your home affected by these spirits? In my case it was only my daughter and me. my husband and son did'nt notice anything. We ended up moving, is that possible for you?

Smiler
12-10-2013, 02:18 PM
comforting .. is this what you see ??

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1391900_577213849015303_1814074732_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/946408_577214632348558_865960393_n.jpg

Smiler
12-10-2013, 02:29 PM
This is a port hole ...( Please PM me if you wish to talk , I will share what I know , In the mean time I suggest playing music ..positive love songs ..as this changes the vibration)..
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1395140_577225902347431_1401576516_n.jpg

Smiler
12-10-2013, 02:36 PM
Hi Norseman

quote:Do I know how to open and close them ? Yes. It will take you 20 + years to learn how. The first stage is an intimate knowledge of your chosen countryside. Secondly is high skill in meditation. Thirdly - depends on you. Fourthly, you need the goodwill of the ancestral/nature spirits.

It may have taken you 20+ years .. I say that with respect. The first time I became aware of a portholes .. on the same day.. it was closed later that night.

Blessings

comforting
12-10-2013, 05:38 PM
Interesting that you're close to a cemetary, years ago the most haunted place I lived in was brand new but across the road from a cemetary. Is anyone else in your home affected by these spirits? In my case it was only my daughter and me. my husband and son did'nt notice anything. We ended up moving, is that possible for you?

My son has seen things in his room 2 times he has seen children and also what he believes to be a teenage boy , Ive also had my mum stay and she saw a red orb which I see regular
I suffer a lot with sleep paralysis and im forever being attacked my some sort of entity and its this I need to beat , its like my home is full of both good and bad
When my problems 1st started I wouldn't stay in my home alone (my son was living away at uni at the time) but I was still being attacked so im not sure that moving home is going to solve my problem
Ive tried to get help thru spiritual churches , paranormal investigaters but when I tell them about the "bad stuff" I never see them again ... at a total loss of what else I can try ...

comforting
12-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Hi Norseman

quote:Do I know how to open and close them ? Yes. It will take you 20 + years to learn how. The first stage is an intimate knowledge of your chosen countryside. Secondly is high skill in meditation. Thirdly - depends on you. Fourthly, you need the goodwill of the ancestral/nature spirits.

It may have taken you 20+ years .. I say that with respect. The first time I became aware of a portholes .. on the same day.. it was closed later that night.

Blessings

Hello again Smiler how did u learn where the prtholes were ? and how did u close them
Any advice would be appreciated ? xx

comforting
12-10-2013, 05:45 PM
Hello

There can be many things that change the flow in energy in a home. I would look to what event might have happened two years ago to make the energy change; at times this can open activity. It has the feeling around a loss.

Lynn

Funny u should ask that a neighbour of mine died in the August then my problems started in the October but ive been told by few different people that he wouldn't be able to transition in such a short time ??

Smiler
13-10-2013, 04:22 AM
hi comforting~First may I ask are the orbs similar or same to the ones I posted?. I listen to my inner guidance from guides and God. Also I tend to have the experiences then Proof validates what has occurred is real.
I stay consistant in my meditation and prayer..my prayer is simple "I ask the highest Love and light energy ..I ask my highest Guides .. I ask God ~ I ask Jesus ..To help , guide and protect. And I listen to what I am told.
No harm will come to those who walk in the name of the love and light of the creator.

There are people with theories ..there are people with experience..and there are those who have theories , faith and experience. There are all sorts of people.

Did you ever consider that God knows you can do this yourself with the assistance from light..(remove negs?)

There are many different types of Orbs .. Orbs are vehicles rather like we have cars here . There are also Extremely bright lights that maybe round.

I have a couple of questions?
You can see and hear spiritually ? Also you feel and your intuition is pretty good. Is that correct?

Also Is any one in your home ..a moody person at all ?

Love & Light

quote:Hello again Smiler how did u learn where the prtholes were ? and how did u close them
Any advice would be appreciated ? xx http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/images/evonature/buttons/quote.gif (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fnewreply.php%3Fdo%3Dnewreply%26amp%3Bp%3D 863886)