PDA

View Full Version : Does numerology/synchronicity play a big part in your TF experience?

HeartSong11
25-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has found that numerology has played a part in their experience with TF? In my experience the number 11 has popped up quite a bit. It's in both our birthdays and the month we met. We also met just days before my 22nd birthday. Also when I ask for a sign I am sure to get a quick response e.g. I will hear the number 11 mentioned repeatedly on the TV or see it in places. I'm not sure if I'm sold on the idea of numerology though.
Today I read about adding the numbers for Birthdays and names for TFs to see if the number is of significance. Have any of you done this and found that the numbers were significant e.g. 11, 22 and so on? :smile:

amitc
25-09-2013, 05:14 PM
Numbers play a big part for me. 23 seems to be a number that represents him in some way. We met on a 23rd when I was 23.. When we were still seeing eachother we would both comment on seeing repeating numbers all the time. In May I started seeing 23, 32, 52 and 53 non stop. Now I just see 23, repeating numbers and 10's quite a bit. I get bombarded with my numbers right before he messages me. its become a comfort when I see it :)

Andromeda27
25-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Huge. For us, it's 27.

AdAstra
25-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Huge. For us, it's 27.
Writing this at 12:27:p
I wondered what 27 meant. Its how old my SC was a year before we met, also the sum of her bday digits. The sum of my bday is 38, how old she will be in one year. And ours together is 65/11.

There's more but this one has me baffled. ;)

Andromeda27
25-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Writing this at 12:27:p
I wondered what 27 meant. Its how old my SC was a year before we met, also the sum of her bday digits. The sum of my bday is 38, how old she will be in one year. And ours together is 65/11.

There's more but this one has me baffled. ;)

There is tons for us! We officially started dating on the 27th. We broke up on the 27th. His birthday is the 28th... but on the other side of the world from me, so where I was it was the 27th. His new gf's birthday is on the 27th, what was our anniversary. My bf's birthday is on the 27th, the same day we broke up. Which is nice though in knowing they both play key roles in our journey.

There are so many other things, any sort of life event that leads to a big change (jobs, moving, car accidents, etc) falls on the 27th.

Element 5
25-09-2013, 07:41 PM
Yes, 11's like crazy. We are also the same distance in age from our two syblings. There's loads more. I'd bore you. : )

Lakshmi
25-09-2013, 07:43 PM
Our sun signs are opposite, and our "life numbers" (numerology) are identical.

With us, it's either exactly the same or exactly the opposite :smile: .

HeartSong11
25-09-2013, 07:50 PM
Thanks for answering :)

Andromeda, that's amazing. 27 seems to play a very big part in your experience :)

I would feel like 11 and 3 have significance in my experience but we have been apart (no contact) for a long time so it's hard to see consistency and know for sure.

Perseid
25-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Numbers play a big part for me. 23 seems to be a number that represents him in some way. We met on a 23rd when I was 23.. When we were still seeing eachother we would both comment on seeing repeating numbers all the time. In May I started seeing 23, 32, 52 and 53 non stop. Now I just see 23, repeating numbers and 10's quite a bit. I get bombarded with my numbers right before he messages me. its become a comfort when I see it :)

23 is a major number in synchronicity, it's well worth looking up the works of Robert Anton Wilson where it's concerned. I've had this number fluttering around me since I was a teenager, I see the 23 bus on my commute every day, live in the middle of several intersection 2300 blocks, see it on the clock dozens of times a day.

But I don't think it's the numbers themselves that have the significance so much as it's the noticing of synchronicities that shows a sea change in our progress as souls. While our lives as physical beings seem linear and temporal, on the soul or energetic level, things are not linear or temporal and so it's not a surprise that when this level comes into activation we being to perceive what are essentially acausal events, connections between our inner and outer lives. It's a reflection that all is one.

John Elessar
26-09-2013, 12:33 AM
Numerology-no, not often.

Synchronicity in a broader sense-yes, all the time. Some real doozies here and there too.

Kiwigirl11
26-09-2013, 12:35 AM
View Poll Results: What level of confirmation have you received?
My TF has used the term “twin flame” when describing our relationship 2 22.22%
The TF term has not been used but it has been implied (talk of the connection) 3 33.33%
My TF confirmed our connection telepathically or through dreams 1 11.11%
I do not talk about this connection with my TF 1 11.11%
I have not received any confirmation from my TF 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Just took another nosey at this thread and saw these ......I have seen number sequences like this all the time ,especially 11:11 and 111 .

awakeningheart
26-09-2013, 04:36 AM
Every time I look at the damn clock it is :11 past the hour - it's really freaky! I mentioned this to my son the other day and he said 'so do I'...so it is our running joke. He is very intuitive, my little guy. He sees auras and feels energy. My gut feeling is that there's something to this numbers business..I just can't put my finger on what it is just yet. Maybe just confirmation that I'm on the right track?

Impulsv
26-09-2013, 04:57 AM
It started when I met tf.

PunchDrunkBarry02
26-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Numerology - no

Synchronicity, yes, too many to count one of them involves seeing and hearing my tf's name over and over again! Also worth noting when I was in the computer lab and I was about to get off until I saw this young lady wanting to get on a computer and was about to leave until I stopped her and I let her have it. She wore a leg brace much like my tf wears when she plays volleyball!

Teiksma
27-09-2013, 08:26 AM
I dont think I have a twin flame, but both my closest soulmates are born in the same date - january 2, but my birthday is september 22. So they together make me :D

amitc
27-09-2013, 01:13 PM
so last night I saw him and a few of his friends for the first time in a long time and each time i would look at the clock leading up to seeing him it would be 12:34, 1:23, 2:34... battery on my phone 23%... for me it's just a reminder that i'm on the right path :)

Thoth
27-09-2013, 01:22 PM
There's no such thing as a right path. You are in charge of your life, it is your own world. Who's to decide what's right or wrong? You have a choice to make decisions. It is up to YOU to make your decisions right.
So I really doubt that synchronicity means that you're on the right path. I think it's just about the flow of your mind, your world. It means that your thoughts are manifesting, chose wisely.

amitc
27-09-2013, 05:23 PM
I agree life is what you make it however, for me, since letting go and trusting my intuition I have never felt more in control and accepting of my personal experience. But that's just me and for me and my experience numbers play a part.

amitc
27-09-2013, 05:24 PM
And coincidentally I just posted that at 1:23.

HeartSong11
27-09-2013, 05:55 PM
And coincidentally I just posted that at 1:23.

Ha ha love it. And yeah numbers play a part for me too. Certain numbers popped up all my life and I noticed them but dismissed them...until I read about synchronicities recently. I sure am glad I at least took a mental note of them over the years :)

IdylicSugar
27-09-2013, 07:01 PM
Numbers play a huge role in my life! I don't know what to make of it, but I see the same two numbers everywhere!

AutumnL
29-09-2013, 12:01 AM
My whole family has 2s and 3s in their bday or either or
Its actually freaky

dolcevita.
29-09-2013, 09:06 AM
Both of it plays a huge role in my life! As for numbers, 6 and 9 plays a huge role with me and my TF. Those 2 numbers often go hand in hand together so I decoded it as the Yin and Yang sign. Sometimes 8 is included as well. :)

DARKEST_HOUR
29-09-2013, 10:01 PM
There is tons for us! We officially started dating on the 27th. We broke up on the 27th. His birthday is the 28th... but on the other side of the world from me, so where I was it was the 27th. His new gf's birthday is on the 27th, what was our anniversary. My bf's birthday is on the 27th, the same day we broke up. Which is nice though in knowing they both play key roles in our journey.

There are so many other things, any sort of life event that leads to a big change (jobs, moving, car accidents, etc) falls on the 27th.
This is interesting. I myself am also drawn to this number and see it on a daily basis. The number segment that I see the most is 927. But I also see it combined with other numbers like 127, 227, 327 etc. My TF was also born on the 27th so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. For a while I was also seeing her birthday on receipts, web searches, license plates and clocks too. What's strange is that I was seeing my birthday as well. Another number that I see a lot is 23. In other segments as well, but mainly 923, which happens to be my best friends birthday and I know for a fact he's a strong soul connection of mine since we share syncs and telepathy sometimes. I Also see the common 11's but thats obviously a given right? I'm not sure I'm my TF sees any of these numbers since I have no communication with her and haven't had any in almost 2 years but would be something if she did. Don't know what these numbers mean but I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing them.

amitc
01-10-2013, 05:26 PM
haha I have looked at the clock 8:23, 9:23, 10:23, 11:23, 12:23 and now 1:23 today. I swear I'm not clock watching, I work on a computer all day and keep glancing at the clock at those times! Good things coming my way soon? I hope so :)

Perseid
01-10-2013, 05:45 PM
haha I have looked at the clock 8:23, 9:23, 10:23, 11:23, 12:23 and now 1:23 today. I swear I'm not clock watching, I work on a computer all day and keep glancing at the clock at those times! Good things coming my way soon? I hope so :)

This happens to me a lot but it's usually because when you check the clock at other times it's not meaningful and so you don't tend to notice or register it.

However I got my paycheck yesterday. There was the full amount and a second check for 23 cents. Even my work friends were impressed with that one.