PDA

View Full Version : Cool story

AutumnL
24-09-2013, 06:46 PM
I could have put this with signs or in the dream section but i felt it could help others going through the whole tf transition stages. I have been meditating and always getting messages, at times in a dream state. Well one night i was having continuous one sided conversations with Spirit, explaining to me about animal totems and other things but whatwas amazing is i ewoke up remembering this phrase, anoba gala, i had no idea what it meant until i googled it,anoba is a species of the moth, which is a powerful symbol of spiritual wisdom and transition, magnetized by the light of the moon and gala means festival celebration.
So i thought it was a cool message, so today i went to jewel and ran into a friend in the floral dept. She works there, guess what she had in her flowers, a family of caterpillars, moth caterpillars, the Universe is definitely amazing.

PunchDrunkBarry02
24-09-2013, 06:52 PM
Oh wow! That's incredible! I'm in shock right how your dream just synch up in real life!

AutumnL
24-09-2013, 07:04 PM
Yes also i have beentold many times to manage my thoughts, watch what u ask for, my life has been very surreal this past year, its making my head spin! Thank you for seeing the amazement in it:)

Nymphea
25-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Wow, that's amazing! Enjoy the experience!