PDA

View Full Version : soul sister

Sungirl
03-11-2010, 02:37 PM
This is more of a vent than anything...

I have a soul sister. She lives about 4 hours away so we don't see each other very often. We love each other dearly. :hug2:

Her marriage isn't going well and I think she is keeping things from me because she doesn't want me to worry, or hear what I have to say. That's fine, I love her and I understand that she will call when she needs me and I will be there for her.

But... I am having real difficulty when she does talk to me. I just want to fix it and I have to accept that i can't. I can't bear the thought of her unhappy. I just want to drive to her, scoop her up, and bring her home with me.

I know I can't. I know I can't fix this. :icon_frown:

Breaks my heart :icon_frown:

Does anyone have any wise words on how i can let her live her life and just be there to catch her if she needs me?

mystical
03-11-2010, 02:53 PM
bless u , i too have a soul sister, she is amazing we find that when she is up im down and vice versa we also act as mirrors lol , i know its hard to sit by and watch her make her mistakes and learn her own lessins but she is on her own path , just as u are on urs , , maybe the protective need stems from a past life , and ur carrying it over into this life , all i can say is let her do this by herself but continuie to be a friend to support her , instead of feling sad for herinstead marvel at how much she actually progresses, thats what me and my soul sister do now , we just encourage eachother to learn our own way , what is always right for u may not always be right for her aND VICE VERSA ,