PDA

View Full Version : Omen? Serpent at my front door

MadamStar
16-09-2013, 06:37 AM
Today I stopped back at my house to grab my jacket before going over to a friends. As soon as I walked up to my front door I saw a small snake stretched across the entrance (in a straight line parallel to the door). I thought it was beautiful at the time (pretty grey and had a brown hexagonal pattern on its back). It didn't move at all when I passed, so I just acknowledged it, said hey mister snake and stepped over it.

I grabbed my jacket and it was still there in the same spot when I walked back out. I found this all too strange, because I was 'urged' to stop back at the house, even though this was not originally part of the plan.

Does anyone know anything about snake omens?

I have to say, today was a strange day after that.

helping soul
16-09-2013, 08:32 AM
a snake omen is potentially a very strong omen, just a thought, whilst omens can symbolise various things, do you think that omens are dependant on our own reality and manifest into our reality as unique to the individual concerned?

there is a dream directory / dictionary where you might be able to search for snake omens and get interpretations, good luck :)

MadamStar
18-09-2013, 03:43 AM
I'm not sure, but it was definitely a 'random' and 'odd' occurrence. I stopped believing in coincidence when it comes to these sort of things. So I feel like an omen speaks to the individual.

I haven't seen a snake in years. And, I keep having strange animals pop up out of nowhere. The next day I was washing dishes and pulled up my hand and there was a stink bug on it! It was crazy. #1 this is the first time I've encountered that insect and #2 it was on my right hand! I was in the middle of doing dishes in the kitchen and it just 'magically' appeared. It was rather weird. Both these animals did not make any sort of move when they saw me either. Like they were all about getting close to me. So, who knows.

I looked up the stink bug and its animal totem related to what was going on with my life. But the snake is more an enigma.