PDA

View Full Version : Special requests - automatic writing

Adrienne
02-11-2010, 07:44 AM
I wasn't quite sure where to put this, so if staff needs to move it - please leave a forwarding address, lol ! :D

this could also come under the topic of channeling - depending on how the conversation goes with whoever you are contacting on the Other Side, seems to me there is sometimes a fine line, between the two - channeling and automatic writing.

I have heard it is possible to contact whoever one wishes on the Other Side , thru automatic writing, including famous people, writers, artists, musicians, and the list goes on. Even your grandmother for the recipe that only she knew and that was one of your favorites... but that you never wrote down.

Has anyone done this ? Specifically sat down with the intention of writing such a person, and if so, have you had success in doing so ?

and another related question .. in regards to automatic writing

When you are writing, does the conversation come to your mind first, before it reaches the paper ? This has happened to me on several occasions, as sometimes the writing is not exactly legible without this prior knowledge of what was written, if this makes any sense ?

curious to hear your experiences ~

Dream Angel xx

SixOfClubs
02-11-2010, 08:17 AM
As far as I know, the answers I receive when I do this are simply from my higher self. Yes, for me, the conversation is received by my mind before it is channeled onto the paper.
I haven't intended to speak with a passed relative or famous person, but I too have heard that it is possible. It will be interesting to hear if anyone else has.

Adrienne
02-11-2010, 08:36 AM
hi SixOfClubs and welcome to the forum ! :smile:

It is nice to know that someone else experiences the conversation first in their mind, then on the paper. Sometimes I wonder if it is just my imagination, but then the wording is different from what I would use, if I was talking.

Dream Angel xx

Ivy
02-11-2010, 09:09 AM
I havnt deliberately tried to contact anyone this way...but Ive had others views come through this way.

I am not completely unaware of what Im writing, but it comes out of the pen at the same time as it appears on the mind.

I''l try to explain what I mean be 'it appears on the mind' (no promises I will succeed lol). If Im writing, as I am here....the words of a sentence appear gradually, one after the other - when Im automatic writing the whole sentence or a significant phrase within it, will appear at once like a picture of it...and in between the writing just keeps going...and I cant really comprehend it until I stop.

santacruz18
14-12-2010, 09:23 PM
xxheather, do you have a process (i.e. meditation) before automatic writing? are you asking questions. Automatic writing hasn't worked for me thus far.

EternallyHurt
19-12-2010, 06:30 PM
I wasn't quite sure where to put this, so if staff needs to move it - please leave a forwarding address, lol ! :D

this could also come under the topic of channeling - depending on how the conversation goes with whoever you are contacting on the Other Side, seems to me there is sometimes a fine line, between the two - channeling and automatic writing.

I have heard it is possible to contact whoever one wishes on the Other Side , thru automatic writing, including famous people, writers, artists, musicians, and the list goes on. Even your grandmother for the recipe that only she knew and that was one of your favorites... but that you never wrote down.

Has anyone done this ? Specifically sat down with the intention of writing such a person, and if so, have you had success in doing so ?

and another related question .. in regards to automatic writing

When you are writing, does the conversation come to your mind first, before it reaches the paper ? This has happened to me on several occasions, as sometimes the writing is not exactly legible without this prior knowledge of what was written, if this makes any sense ?

curious to hear your experiences ~

Dream Angel xx

Though the person will remain nameless because I want to refrain from any disrespect of any sort, I can tell you that my sister has done automatic writing with a famous person ... she contacted "a spirit" from the Other Side who claimed to be a "certain famous person" ( Im not saying their name because I dont want to sound crazy lol = / ) and she asked the spirit to write something down ... a few minutes after I just saw my sisters hand gliding across the paper as if she didnt even put any thought into what she was writing! Lol ... I knew it wasnt her writing ... it was the other spirit ...

After going over what the spirit had written, everything made perfect sense.

Hope I helped somehow :smile:

Adrienne
19-12-2010, 06:54 PM
Wow ! Eternally Hurt, that is very cool ! Always awesome to hear about real experiences like that. I will have to give it a try and just ask someone up there.

Thank you for sharing :smile:

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

EternallyHurt
19-12-2010, 07:13 PM
Wow ! Eternally Hurt, that is very cool ! Always awesome to hear about real experiences like that. I will have to give it a try and just ask someone up there.

Thank you for sharing :smile:

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Thank you so much and you are very welcome! :smile:
With my sisters experience though, the spirit who did the automatic writing through her was already inside of her before any of the writing started ...
so one day, she just asked him to write on paper ... and it seemed as if her hand were just gliding across the paper, you could tell that she wasnt pre meditating anything that was written :smile:

Blessings to you too, LOVE <3 .

Adrienne
19-12-2010, 07:21 PM
oh, thanks for that detail ... so it wasn't like they just met, more like they were experimenting with different forms of communication, cool !

I don't actually have anyone in particular in mind at the moment, I was just wanting to hear if others had actually had the experience. Nice to know it is possible with someone famous ! :smile: as long as everyone is not asking for the same person, and one has to wait in line, lol ! :D

I have done some automatic writing with some on the other side, and I know what you mean about the words just gliding across the paper...except these words weren't gliding, as I was using the computer, but the answers to questions I was asking, were flowing almost faster than I could type them. No way, could it have been my mind replying as I had the answers in my mind, almost before I finished the question. Very cool !

Dream Angel xx

EternallyHurt
19-12-2010, 07:31 PM
oh, thanks for that detail ... so it wasn't like they just met, more like they were experimenting with different forms of communication, cool !

I don't actually have anyone in particular in mind at the moment, I was just wanting to hear if others had actually had the experience. Nice to know it is possible with someone famous ! :smile: as long as everyone is not asking for the same person, and one has to wait in line, lol ! :D

I have done some automatic writing with some on the other side, and I know what you mean about the words just gliding across the paper...except these words weren't gliding, as I was using the computer, but the answers to questions I was asking, were flowing almost faster than I could type them. No way, could it have been my mind replying as I had the answers in my mind, almost before I finished the question. Very cool !

Dream Angel xx

Ahhh, I know EXACTLY what you mean ! It feels good to have somebody relate to you :)
To answer your questions, yes, they were just trying different forms of communication, basically .
My sister didnt have anyone in mind either ... the spirit just always visited us for some reason that Im still not aware of ...
So since it visited us alot, she just decided to tell it to write lol :-)
Well, I suppose if there was a "line" where people would have to wait ... then ... MILLIONS of people would have been waiting in line with the spirit my sister got in contact with ! LOL ! :D
Automatic writing is cool, but just like everything else in the spiritual realm, its very confusing to me ... : /

I hope you finally find whatever it is youre looking for :-)
LOVE <3

Adrienne
19-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Well, I suppose if there was a "line" where people would have to wait ... then ... MILLIONS of people would have been waiting in line with the spirit my sister got in contact with ! LOL ! :D

well, now that narrows it down, lol ! :D I have a feeling we are not wanting to speak to the same spirit. I am happy for you and your sister, as it seems this spirit is one she enjoys chatting with.

I don't believe that everything in the spirit realm is confusing, it is just dealing with things new to us, or that we need to remember we know already. And of course, not everything, or even most things are explainable in a scientific way, which is good ... because my mind doesn't think scientifically anyways ! :tongue: It works more in a creative, imaginative mode .

Dream Angel xx

EternallyHurt
19-12-2010, 08:20 PM
well, now that narrows it down, lol ! :D I have a feeling we are not wanting to speak to the same spirit. I am happy for you and your sister, as it seems this spirit is one she enjoys chatting with.

I don't believe that everything in the spirit realm is confusing, it is just dealing with things new to us, or that we need to remember we know already. And of course, not everything, or even most things are explainable in a scientific way, which is good ... because my mind doesn't think scientifically anyways ! :tongue: It works more in a creative, imaginative mode .

Dream Angel xx

Bahahahaha !! :D Welp, the spirit made LOTS of time for me and my sister so ... obviously the line couldnt have been THAT long !! :D
Thank you ... but actually, the spirit caused me much pain as it confused me s to why it came in the first place ... and if I were to tell you WHO the spirit said it was .. well then, there would be a problem ... Im almost 1OO% sure about this ...
Thats why in all my posts about my spiritual experience, I tell everybody that the spirit or person will be "nameless" because I want people to focus on my STORY and not the "fame" of the person ...
My sister and I differ when it comes to the spirit ... so yes, she did enjoy it ... me ? Not so much ... well, I cant say I didnt enjoy it but ...
Its just confusing to explain ...

I dont mind things not being explained in a scientific way ... science can only explain so much! They cant explain EVERYTHING ...
I just get confused with the spiritual realm when it comes fact or fiction .. I dont know when Im being tricked or lied to or ...?
This is what baffles and upsets me about my spiritual experience - I often wonder if I was tricked or something ... ( if you knew my whole story, you woud understand why, I think )
*Sigh*

Adrienne
19-12-2010, 10:10 PM
oh Eternally Hurt, I am sorry that spirit caused you harm and confusion.
You can relax, I am not going to ask you " who " the spirit is.

I haven't read any of your other posts, so I suppose to understand better, I should do this. Then I might understand your comments about the " confusion " in dealing with the spirit world. The fact and fiction parts, the not knowing if things are real or if you are being tricked or lied to, can definitely add to the confusion.

I do thank you for sharing the automatic writing response to my question, and for the rest of it, I will read your other posts.

I wish for the best for you and your sister, in all that is going on. I do believe in angels and I do believe if you ask them to help, protect or guide you that they will do so ~ but you must ask them. Just my opinion, if you need a little extra help in any of those categories.

:hug: Dream Angel xx

EternallyHurt
19-12-2010, 10:23 PM
oh Eternally Hurt, I am sorry that spirit caused you harm and confusion.
You can relax, I am not going to ask you " who " the spirit is.

I haven't read any of your other posts, so I suppose to understand better, I should do this. Then I might understand your comments about the " confusion " in dealing with the spirit world. The fact and fiction parts, the not knowing if things are real or if you are being tricked or lied to, can definitely add to the confusion.

I do thank you for sharing the automatic writing response to my question, and for the rest of it, I will read your other posts.

I wish for the best for you and your sister, in all that is going on. I do believe in angels and I do believe if you ask them to help, protect or guide you that they will do so ~ but you must ask them. Just my opinion, if you need a little extra help in any of those categories.

:hug: Dream Angel xx

Thank you soo much for you beautiful reply <3 .
Something I need you to know is that I called on God and the Light many many times during these spiritual visits ... and it wouldnt make the spirit go away ... as a matter of fact, the spirit actually told me to get my Bible and we had a mini Bible study !! LOL !! I was kind of annoyed by it because I didnt feel like getting into all that at the time but ... I settled lol.
The spirit said he loved God ... I asked God and the Light over and over again to remove the spirit permanently from my presence IF it was evil ... and the spirit would always come back ...
I actually wouldnt mind telling you who the spirit said it was ... I just wouldnt want to tell you out in the open because of fear of judgement ... :icon_frown:
Thank you for your sympathy, I appreciate it <3 .
I think all I need is understanding and answers ... then I know I would be a lot better off ... you know? *Sigh*
Youre welcome about the automatic writing response :smile:
Im sorry that I turned your question about automatic writing into my own personal spiritual experience lol ... I am deeply, very sorry for that <3 .
Thank you for your advice to me and my sister <3 .
Thats deeply appreciated <3 .

Adrienne
19-12-2010, 10:33 PM
you are welcome and don't be silly , you didn't " turn my question about automatic writing into your own personal spiritual experience lol " ! It was all connected, nothing to be sorry about :hug: . I am not one who worries if the topic veers a bit from the original question, it all happens as it is meant to be.

So you went straight to the top to God and the Light... and still the spirit stayed, and the mini bible study class, wow ! an added bonus, lol ! :D

I have an idea of something else that might help you, I will send you a PM.

Dream Angel xx

OK sent it

EternallyHurt
19-12-2010, 10:55 PM
you are welcome and don't be silly , you didn't " turn my question about automatic writing into your own personal spiritual experience lol " ! It was all connected, nothing to be sorry about :hug: . I am not one who worries if the topic veers a bit from the original question, it all happens as it is meant to be.

So you went straight to the top to God and the Light... and still the spirit stayed, and the mini bible study class, wow ! an added bonus, lol ! :D

I have an idea of something else that might help you, I will send you a PM.

Dream Angel xx

OK sent it

Thank you so very much for understanding <33.
Yes, I went straight to the Source so that I wouldnt be endangered ... but apparently, He didnt hear me or ...? I dont know ... = /
But ...
The spirit didnt leave after I prayed to God for it to leave me IF it was evil ...
So ... I didnt know what to think of God ..
I still dont ...
Anyway, Im loving your energy !! :D
Thank you for the PM ... I replied <3 .

Adrienne
19-12-2010, 11:10 PM
There is this line of thinking, " things happen for a reason " ( usually some lesson for us to learn ) and things happen " according to Divine Plan and Timing " .

Most of the time I do believe this, but there are some times, some moments, some experiences when I don't believe this. And at times, with the lessons idea... I do get a little tired of everything having to be a learning experience... and I tell whoever is listening or sending me these lessons so, lol ! :D Sometimes they listen, sometimes they don't and just keep sending me these experiences/ lessons til I get it.

Talk about veering off track :tongue: I think I just took a detour, anyways that is what came to mind at the moment.

Got your PM and I replied, thank you ! :smile:

EternallyHurt
19-12-2010, 11:30 PM
There is this line of thinking, " things happen for a reason " ( usually some lesson for us to learn ) and things happen " according to Divine Plan and Timing " .

Most of the time I do believe this, but there are some times, some moments, some experiences when I don't believe this. And at times, with the lessons idea... I do get a little tired of everything having to be a learning experience... and I tell whoever is listening or sending me these lessons so, lol ! :D Sometimes they listen, sometimes they don't and just keep sending me these experiences/ lessons til I get it.

Talk about veering off track :tongue: I think I just took a detour, anyways that is what came to mind at the moment.

Got your PM and I replied, thank you ! :smile:

PM :smile:

nlaw
18-01-2011, 11:13 PM
As with all things, if you first get yourself in alignment with the subject it will have to flow. Practice with relaxation and releasing those things that you have a resistance towards and it will be much easier.

daisy
18-01-2011, 11:34 PM
I heard that TRUE automatic writing gives a spirit temporary control of the person who holds the pen and it is they who write through your hand usually at great speed, and it should not be undertaken lightly or used as party tricks, please do not shoot the messenger.

Evaah
19-01-2011, 12:08 AM
I heard that TRUE automatic writing gives a spirit temporary control of the person who holds the pen and it is they who write through your hand usually at great speed, and it should not be undertaken lightly or used as party tricks, please do not shoot the messenger.
I figured it was the same as, say, clairvoyance... where there's objective and subjective. Objective clairvoyance being the ability to see entities and such with the physical eyes, and subjective being the ability to see images/scenes/symbols within the mind's eye.

So with automatic writing, objective would be more like what you stated, with the spirit taking control of the hand.. and subjective would be the flow of thoughts into the mind to be jotted down on paper.

That's what I feel, anyway.

Westleigh
19-01-2011, 12:50 AM
I have to agree with Evaah. And regarding the body control, while I have never tried automatic writing (I think I will, having read this thread!) I have experimented with allowing guides I trust to move my body around while relaxing and allowing it to happen, just because I was curious about the idea. It felt natural and uninvasive and the slightest thought from me would interrupt it. I am sure the movement of the hand during this process is the same thing. I think if you were ever to feel that something "had control of your body" something would be wrong and that practice should cease at once.

AngelBreeze
19-01-2011, 03:31 PM
Greetings Dream Angel! AngelBreeze here.

You ask if channeling and automatic writing are synonymous. Yes, they in fact are. I have done both and have had great successes especially with automatic writing. What both entail is reaching spirit entities in order to bring forth messages from beyond. There are techniques and precautions to be used of course.

There is a great misconception about contacting whomever one wants who is in the Afterlife any time they want. A spirit being must first be receptive to being called forth and sometimes they do not appear as planned. Others, may instead come in their place and that is where great precaution must take place.

There are an enormous amount of spirits in the Afterlife and some are not at all benevolent. They are therefore situated in a lower realm of vibration befitting to their mental-spiritual state of being. They are most eager to respond when they hear the call from a psychic-medium and the energy they bring may be malevolent.

Therefore, if one wants to contact their grandmother through automatic writing, for instance, they need to use prayer, full protection, permission, and make sure they are calling forth only their grandmother and not just any other being at random. And again, since spirit is most always busy in the Afterlife they may not be able to respond immediately to your call but may do so at a later time. One must also bear in mind that they do not have "days", "nights", and "time" in general as we know it here, as there is none of that in the Afterlife. Therefore, since they can hear you in 'real time', but not be able to respond immediately, they may defer their response to a more appropriate time.

Yes, I have had great success in this area as previously stated. You further ask if the writing comes in rapidly. Yes, it certainly can! Sometimes you will find that the thoughts are faster than your hand can write and that the writing may tend to go off the page. Another thing is that the writing may appear in a form other than your own handwriting.

It is best to not use ruled paper when engaging in automatic writing as the spirit writer must be free to express themselves as they are led and should not be restricted by ruled lines on paper. Also, ruled lines can tend to bring your focus back to a subjective state thus, effectively breaking the connection you may have had with spirit.

Thank you for your question, it was an excellent one!

When one lovingly shares with benevolent people of like mind, something great is bound to happen! -- AngelBreeze

Adrienne
22-01-2011, 01:41 PM

Thank you daisy, I have heard the same thing and I do take this seriously.

Dream Angel xx

Adrienne
22-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Greetings AngelBreeze,

Thank you for replying to my questions and sharing with me. It is always nice to hear confirmations of things actually happening, when one is wondering about such things.

"Therefore, if one wants to contact their grandmother through automatic writing, for instance, they need to use prayer, full protection, permission, and make sure they are calling forth only their grandmother and not just any other being at random."

Very good advice,thank you for the reminder. I have heard, in contacting spirits/ or loved ones on the other side, it is suggested to make an appointment. And yes, I know they don't experience time as we know it here. There was something about contacting them at a regular time, regular that is according to our time.

And thank you for the reminder to use unlined paper, I keep forgetting this ! Some writing that I was doing, the words were going downwards vertical like ... and I asked just out of curiousity, if they could write horizontally ? and they did ! but it seems their preference is the vertical writing, which is ok too.

If you have any other automatic writing experiences or suggestions you would like to share, I would be interested.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx