PDA

View Full Version : Colours whever i look!

SamagthraV2
29-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Aye, as title says! Whever i look, i always see pin sized dots flashing over everything, and they tend to vary colour, pattern and size. The majority of them are tiny little dots, just falling slowly downwards, and 90% of them always flash bright and dull over and over. Um...to put in other words, if i look into the sky, i see red, green and blue dots all floating around, some spinning, some just falling slowly, some going in irregular wavey patterns, and same goes for when i look at my laptop or a wall or floor, they're just differently coloured dots all flying about the place

Is this an aura, energy or wa? It's something i've seen all my life, and somewhat comfortable with seeing all these colours, just when i ask other people in public if they see these orbs or dots flying everywhere, they look at me as if i've gone loopy, and felt like asking here if anyone else has this "gift" <- (if it is) or knows what this thing is?

Hope there's those out there who can help me understand this :D

They are more prominantly seen at night time, when it's in a dark room, i just see dots flying everywhere non stop, some forming shapes of animals or people, or making weird creatures i've never seen, and they just float around, some looking at me, some don't notice me. It was quite baffling i have to admit, and would like to understand what this thing i have is

Below are examples of what these orbs look like to me, sized up for an easy view of em;

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2561101/orbs%20copy.jpg

As above, the Singular colour with a brighter, outer ring, and rarely an inner brighter colour is the most common i see flashing about the place,
Then there's the flat single coloured dots, and those don't appear as often as the double/triple dots
And the most rarely sighted are the several different coloured ones, and these tend to act like a growing shrinking inside of them. For example, in the centre is a dot of a different colour, then it grows outwards towards the edge and turns into a thin ring, with sometimes a dot replacing the centre, sometime sthe same colour as the ring, or rarely a different colour from what's already present

Wanderer
29-10-2010, 02:08 PM
I've seen a brown version of what looks exactly like the "Very Rare" ones in my vision for as long as I can remember - just one though. Pretty sure it's just something in my eyeball.

SamagthraV2
29-10-2010, 02:11 PM
I've seen a brown version of what looks exactly like the "Very Rare" ones in my vision for as long as I can remember - just one though. Pretty sure it's just something in my eyeball.

I honestly have never seen a brown one, i've just drawn out the colours i always see when i see the dots

Still though, i wonder what these things are, energies from the astral plane?

Shen Mashel
01-11-2010, 05:32 AM
SamagthraV2,
You have not gone loopy that is for sure.Why?Because i also see tiny dots of colored light during day time, but even more with my eyes closed.Sometimes i even see different shapes of these spiritual energy i think.These shapes vary from orb like to irregular patterns.The most important things(that i consider and experienced) about this glittery particles/tiny dots are the following:
1.they start appearing after a spiritual awakening as it has happened to me back in 2006.Since then i have been able to see them.
2.from what i have noticed these sometimes appear after a thought, a word with meaning and truth, after or during prayer sessions or even during or after strong feelings.
3.these small lights have a meaning and synchronicity behind them as they tend to appear after a specific energy release( thought and emotional energy...this is my theory), but as i read some place else they might even be spiritual entities around us.
4.these could also have a connection with the chakra system.
Anyway you are not crazy or anything.Be glad that you can see them.I don't buy the official explanation(floaters).A few times when i had my eyes closed i even saw a human face very clearly(it was a native american), once there was a weird writing and more than once i have seen shadows or shapes of bodies(more of this at the paranormal area i think).

Silver
01-11-2010, 05:39 AM
Have you ever photographed them ~ you should try.

The only experience I have with dots or "orbs" is in photographs.
Before the forum crashed, I had photographs posted from when my boss, who is also a minister when she went on a mini-mission with her husband in Mexico to help out poor communities. She recently came back with some more with lots of these orbs in her photographs. They are usually whitish, some are like spots of light (bright) but most are of varying sizes and some are sort of muddy, some have orbs within orbs, usually off-center. I've been told by some on the forum that they are supposed to be some sort of spirits.

SamagthraV2
01-11-2010, 04:28 PM
SamagthraV2,
You have not gone loopy that is for sure.Why?Because i also see tiny dots of colored light during day time, but even more with my eyes closed.Sometimes i even see different shapes of these spiritual energy i think.These shapes vary from orb like to irregular patterns.The most important things(that i consider and experienced) about this glittery particles/tiny dots are the following:
1.they start appearing after a spiritual awakening as it has happened to me back in 2006.Since then i have been able to see them.
2.from what i have noticed these sometimes appear after a thought, a word with meaning and truth, after or during prayer sessions or even during or after strong feelings.
3.these small lights have a meaning and synchronicity behind them as they tend to appear after a specific energy release( thought and emotional energy...this is my theory), but as i read some place else they might even be spiritual entities around us.
4.these could also have a connection with the chakra system.
Anyway you are not crazy or anything.Be glad that you can see them.I don't buy the official explanation(floaters).A few times when i had my eyes closed i even saw a human face very clearly(it was a native american), once there was a weird writing and more than once i have seen shadows or shapes of bodies(more of this at the paranormal area i think).

Hmmm, irregular patterns? Well majority of orbs i see, fall downwarsd like a feather, but spme fly around, some fly in loops, some go zig xaggy in any direction, they're always catching me off guard! A while back when i was sitting on my bed, i caught sight of a large yellow orb right next to me! Like it materialised out of the blue when i sat down, and it like came towards me, sorta made me scream out and jump off the bed in shock xD;;

I must say, i have seen several differently shaped things flying around liek the orbs, and they too vary in colour and glowing amount, some are wavy lines, some are weird object-ular shapes, and very rarely i see myself flying through the world physically, i'll reply to this when i get a daigram to explain this better ~

Roselove
01-11-2010, 04:58 PM
I've only seen dots and sometimes square patterns never animals, shapes or humans.. perhaps you are begining to see spirits or spirit energy? not quite sure what they are.. some sparks/dots can be Angels as well.. try smudging with sage to get rid of anything that disturbs your or is not there for your highest good

steak97
21-02-2013, 02:10 PM
i have also see them like you describe. I see them everywhere i go. like you people can not tell me why no docters or x ray can explane. i been experimentment with eyes open trance it seem to bring all the orb or color to fill in all site, a few minites in and to the point where i feel i might astral, so i stop because what would happen. standing in broad daylight eyes open , whould i stay standing or fall or worse?

dlosseth
27-02-2013, 04:53 PM
....These dots are mana energy. It exists because existence exists, if that makes sense.. Mana is the energy that is absorbed through the hara line, then converted into Kundalini by the body. Kundalini is life force energy and it is the base for many healing and flame-type abilities, although these aren't the only ways Kundalini energy can be used. I hope I helped to finally put a light of knowledge into this lasting confusion. :P