PDA

View Full Version : Why does it not answer my questions?

FalseAwakening
13-07-2013, 11:36 PM
Why won't a pendulum answer my questions?

I have been having this problem quite often. I will ask it a simple questions like, is my name (enter name here), or is my hair black, is the sky blue? You know simple answers to build up my confidence but it does not answer my questions at all.

I tried something different just now, I put my right hand below my pendulum and asked it questions, and it answered me! Finally but I am confused as to why it does not answer me at All... It just swings in its waiting position.

I have also noticed one time while playing a game with a friend that there was an entity on my bed. I had my friend put an amythest ball under one of the cups to see if I can get my pendulum to find the amythest. It worked the first time, but the next 5 times it was totally off. It's odd... I also seemed that my pendulum wanted to move to the opposite direction I was feeling the entity on. When I tried to put it close to where the entity was, it was like... My pendulum was being repeled to the opposite direction. Does that make sense? Does that mean anything?

Can entities interfere with my pendulum? My cousin was able to feel it too. It was cold but she could not get any emotion from it or any kind of info from it. T me it is the same, it is there but there is no emotion, or picture or story that comes to mind. I just feel it around me that's about it... :/ I want to play with my pendulum and have fun for a little while you know practice and learn to trust it.

Stopped using it because it would never give me the right Answer. The enity hangs around alot before bed and in the mornings... I want to say its my cat but I am really not sure.

Adrienne
01-12-2013, 07:16 AM
not exactly sure on any of your questions, but I have a friend who purchased a pendulum and it didn't answer any of her questions either.... it just stayed perfectly still, didn't swing at all ! :icon_eek: ....

so I tried it, same thing and a first for me, the pendulum didn't move at all.

She took it back to the shoppe and got a refund.