PDA

View Full Version : It's A Sparrow

knightofalbion
09-07-2013, 10:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDVawKB1FwY

If you love someone, don't forget to tell them...

Smiler
09-07-2013, 10:30 PM
Patience with love, a deeply touching beautiful heart story Knightofalbion.

Thanks for posting it

Love and Peace
:)

knightofalbion
09-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Thank you, dear Smiler. You made me realise there are several angles to that video...

The expression of love, through words and acts....

The need to be patient with both young and old...

And is the sparrow flying towards the sunlight a reminder that the elderly won't be with us forever, and sitting by his father, instead of reading the newspaper in silence, the son should be engaging with him (his father) while he still has the opportunity...

Gregatha
09-07-2013, 10:47 PM
Another beautiful message....i will tell my wife i love her in a minute.

I also really like seeing open displays of affection among men...the europeans seem to have this down pat.....unlike my aussie culture...Cheers:hug2:

Smiler
10-07-2013, 11:21 AM
Knightofalbion

quote: [The expression of love, through words and acts....

The need to be patient with both young and old...

And is the sparrow flying towards the sunlight a reminder that the elderly won't be with us forever, and sitting by his father, instead of reading the newspaper in silence, the son should be engaging with him (his father) while he still has the opportunity...]

The sparrow and the sunlight ..beautiful.

I love how the father simply went and got the book. The father was still teaching his son. I love the gentleness of the old man in his teaching.

:)

Natalia
10-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Awww that made me cry! Good tears! Thank you for that Knightofalbion it's a very beautiful heart felt video clip and a wonderful reminder.