PDA

View Full Version : A new age of telepathic communication

Uma
28-10-2010, 02:36 AM
I've heard various things about the higher vibration times that is dawning now - an age where we will all become more and more telepathic. I was thinking about that aspect of it today. What would it be like to communicate like this - a world without secrets, false words or minced words. I've also heard that internet is a kind of preparation for this experience.

Any thoughts?

Balance
28-10-2010, 01:32 PM
Many thoughts on this subject actually. i can tell exactly what you mean i feel the same uplifting power upon everyone, like a vibration and everyone around me is becoming more and more aware. I also only recently disscovered telepathy was possible, its a beautiful gift that we all have we just need to be more aware of its presance in the back of our minds.

7luminaries
28-10-2010, 01:52 PM
It coincides with what we (commonly) call the initial shift into the Age of Aquarius, which is "officially" not due to arrive for several decades but the transition has begun.

It's also called the arrival or elevation to the 5th dimension. 5D is just an elevated state of consciousness, of being, where awareness has expanded, boundaries have fallen away, and everything and everyone, including thoughts and intentions, are becoming more transparent and real (as in free from deception and its attendants, manipulation, misdirection, and misinformation).

Some...many of the "old school" of thinking and acting...will resist and will continue to perpetrate their behaviours, their biases, their power structures, and their need to control upon the rest of us. But as their motivations become more transparent, and it becomes clear that they are only out for themselves, they will be less and less successful at manipulating reality.

Eventually, and perhaps much sooner rather than later, if they persist in the old ways (business as usual), they will be forced to use a heavy hand...but direct means of control are much, much more difficult than tricking us into controlling ourselves.

Free your minds and spirits, and the rest will follow :D

A Glass named Esther
28-10-2010, 03:38 PM
This is the era of Moshiach:wink:

A message, which demanded respect, sent to me the other night:

"My Voice is spilling out all over the ground"

7luminaries
28-10-2010, 04:22 PM
This is the era of Moshiach:wink:

A message, which demanded respect, sent to me the other night:

"My Voice is spilling out all over the ground"

LOL...yeah...it's everywhere:icon_eek: ...:D

John32241
11-11-2010, 06:06 PM
I've heard various things about the higher vibration times that is dawning now - an age where we will all become more and more telepathic. I was thinking about that aspect of it today. What would it be like to communicate like this - a world without secrets, false words or minced words. I've also heard that internet is a kind of preparation for this experience.

Any thoughts?

I have been involved with telepathy all my life. I first noticed it 57 years ago. I started to understand it to some extent about 15 years ago. You could say that it unfolds gradually.

If you can appreciate that our culture at this time is based on deception, you can start to understand the resistance that we have towards this particular human attribute. It is greatly misunderstood and feared.

I suspect that it will take about 2-3 generations for our culture to embrace this way of being. At the moment we are enslaved by our own deceptions.

John

Spiritlite
11-11-2010, 08:24 PM
Oh I would love it firstly I'm a person who will tell anyone anything usually not to brag or oh woe is me but because I am just very open and sometimes I tell people things about me to show them that they too can overcome things.
It's funny but I've become very telepathic with Dan and him with me. We can literally read one another's minds. Like we will call each other the exact same time, we will think the same thing the exact same time etc etc.
Spiritlite.

Uma
13-11-2010, 10:17 PM
our culture at this time is based on deception . . . . At the moment we are enslaved by our own deceptions.

John

Hi John, could you elaborate on this?

Ladofthelight
13-11-2010, 10:54 PM
It is defninitely present now, from my perspective...

Some of my friends are much more in tune with me than others.

I had an experience where I consciously entered a friends dream when she was late calling me. I was trying to zero in on her, and kept asking, "Where are you?"

She called 15 minutes later saying that she had overslept and that I had entered her dream and woke her up.

Interesting for sure.

No way to 100% prove that, but he and I have had many other instances of this communication.

I think it is very similar to reading people's energies. A thought becomes energy, and we are left to interperet the transmission.

Just a thought.

Love.

Xan
13-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Yes... telepathy is a natural ability that is spontaneously showing up for many people these days, even those who have not done spiritual work.

Xan

Moon Willow
14-11-2010, 01:25 AM
My cat has been trying to teach me! Most of the time though she just gives that dumb-human-look on the days when I don't do so well.

I have also read many books (especially those by the Pleadians) that also mention about internet being the first step in the direction of full-time telepathy. It makes sense to me, but I guess there is nothing to do really, but just wait and see how this develops!

Moon Willow

Ladofthelight
14-11-2010, 12:20 PM
I see the internet as a version of the Akashic records...

It was cool to come to this realization on my own and then hear many other people spontaneously come up with it as well...

100th Monkey phenomenon at its best!

John32241
14-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Hi John, could you elaborate on this?

I will do my best. It is an extensive subject.

Those in power control the masses through the dissemination of fear based information. That is because a person in fear can not think clearly. There natural realization ability is blocked by the logical mind when that person has given in to their fears.

Deception is required to frighten a person. We see this best in advertising where all the various claims could not in reality be true. Yet we are conditioned to react instead of reflect. I suspect that most of us ignore any clear thought process that we might have.

We use deception our self ever time we wish to make a good impression and exaggerate the truth to accomplish that desire. It takes courage to be authentic and kind with respect for those who would dislike our way of being.

In my view, a culture like this has been enslaved.

John

Ladofthelight
14-11-2010, 03:02 PM
I agree with you, John.

I think the "fear" is activated in multiple ways. Whether it be through media propaganda or the devices by which the propaganda is spread.

I believe technology is just as responsible for it. Not to say technology is "bad", but it most definitely serves as a distraction from the "self". yet another layer to work through if one is not consciously aware of what it can possibly do.

Izz
14-11-2010, 03:22 PM
I think about metaphysical laws..

The Law of Duality, The Law of Oneness, The Law of Correspondence, The Law of Vibration..

For example, the dual nature of the universe is with the law of correspondence. Through the law of correspondence, we also see connections and vibrational energies.

I always say studying differences leads us to study connections.

We are very connected, although there are also too many differences to be put in objective boxes.

7luminaries
15-11-2010, 04:32 PM
I will do my best. It is an extensive subject.

Those in power control the masses through the dissemination of fear based information. That is because a person in fear can not think clearly. There natural realization ability is blocked by the logical mind when that person has given in to their fears.

Deception is required to frighten a person. We see this best in advertising where all the various claims could not in reality be true. Yet we are conditioned to react instead of reflect. I suspect that most of us ignore any clear thought process that we might have.

We use deception our self ever time we wish to make a good impression and exaggerate the truth to accomplish that desire. It takes courage to be authentic and kind with respect for those who would dislike our way of being.

In my view, a culture like this has been enslaved.

John

Good points John & nicely said...

wirewhat
17-12-2010, 07:24 AM
Need some help:

I think this has something to do with communication so here it goes:
I have a tendency when i talk to people and when i asked them a question that i already know what they are going to say, i would say that i can do this 50 percent of the time and be right, i just don't know how i can build on this. I have also been told that if you have more than one ability that your secondary ability will be a little more difficult to work on.

Any thoughts would be great :) Please and Thank you!

John32241
17-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Hello wirewhat,

Listening carefully to what people are saying is a skill in itself. I suspect that it does involve telepathy. Why would it not? In my view we are all telepathic.

You can build on this by studying about telepathy and practicing it with others.

Every ability we have sort of has a life of its own. There are ranges of potentials for it and how it integrates with all our other skills. It is a matter of choice how we focus our efforts and select the things we wish to improve upon. Then investing the time and energy will produce the desired results.

Best Wishes!
John

mattie
19-12-2010, 01:37 PM
I've heard various things about the higher vibration times that is dawning now - an age where we will all become more and more telepathic. ...

Any thoughts?

As we expand our consciousness we will see an increase in what is called our psychic abilities. This includes telepathy & soooooooo much more.

dukaporax
02-01-2011, 03:00 PM
telepathy is not as sweat an easy to control as most of you people think. Check my thread on telepathic ability.

themaster
02-01-2011, 03:12 PM

Any thoughts?Yes, it's coming.. this year for some of us.. (so I'm told) :smile:

Danii-Marie
04-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Yes... telepathy is a natural ability that is spontaneously showing up for many people these days, even those who have not done spiritual work.

I totally agree! It was only yesterday whilst in the car with my partner - who is defenitly not into 'this rubbish' as he tells me :rolleyes:
when he said to me so we'll go home and play the Wii yeah?
I looked at him and said 'how did you know i wanted to do that' and he replied 'you just said it didnt you', when actually i had just thought about saying the exact to him...

Something small but it happens quite often :)

Im excited about something not sure what but theres definitely a vibrational shift happening/happened because i feel very 'charged'
:hug3:

AngelBreeze
19-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Hi Uma, I just wanted to chime in by saying that while I believe it's true that many here on Earth are becoming more and more telepathic, telepathy is already in use in the Afterlife. You see, in the world of spirit their main form of communication is via telepathy.

I believe that due to the immense vibrational changes on planet Earth, we are moving towards and being prepared for full communication via telepathy one day. I believe it is entirely possible to communicate that way and it will have served as a great learning experience once we arrive in the Afterlife at our appointed time.

In the Afterlife when one wants to communicate with another they simply think of that person and a special frequency is set up where the person intended will act as the receptor for that message and be able to respond. In fact a whole group of people may be contacted by one thought if need be. That way all can join in if that is requested. But if the discussion would center around something that only one person was to receive and not the others, spirit may adjust the message frequency whereby only the intended person will receive the message instead of everyone at large. We could learn from that. We are not there yet in this realm but I think with good effort, patience, and a propensity to learn more and experiment more, it will surely be possible one day!

When one lovingly shares with benevolent people of like mind, something great is bound to happen! -- AngelBreeze

Internal Queries
19-01-2011, 04:03 PM
In the Afterlife when one wants to communicate with another they simply think of that person and a special frequency is set up where the person intended will act as the receptor for that message and be able to respond. In fact a whole group of people may be contacted by one thought if need be. That way all can join in if that is requested. But if the discussion would center around something that only one person was to receive and not the others, spirit may adjust the message frequency whereby only the intended person will receive the message instead of everyone at large. We could learn from that. We are not there yet in this realm but I think with good effort, patience, and a propensity to learn more and experiment more, it will surely be possible one day!

well, this is already practiced in this "realm". however, the puzzle of telepathy in this "realm" is as follows ... is one a voice hearing schizophrenic in need of meds or a telepath? unless ones co-operants are physically present in ones life and verification of internal communications can be made it's exceedingly difficult to tell.

any suggestions?

mac
19-01-2011, 04:07 PM

Any thoughts?

Only a short time ago I would have pooh-poohed the idea but I have begun to see matters differently.

I'm trying to stay open-minded on this matter and I expect many false dawns and wrong paths for many before any degree of clarity emerges....

I doubt very much that the Internet was intended as a preparation but it does allow the easy interchange of ideas and their discussion, something perhaps of great advantage if and when such a change comes about.

The Internet, though, may also empower charlatans, hoaxers, deceivers, fanatics, criminals, the misguided and the simply delusional. A new time of false prophets....

A confused and confusing time is ahead I would suggest but potentially an interesting one.

Internal Queries
19-01-2011, 04:10 PM
i don't think the internet is so much a "preparation" for telepathic communication but a crude model of it.

John32241
19-01-2011, 04:16 PM

well, this is already practiced in this "realm". however, the puzzle of telepathy in this "realm" is as follows ... is one a voice hearing schizophrenic in need of meds or a telepath? unless ones co-operants are physically present in ones life and verification of internal communications can be made it's exceedingly difficult to tell.

any suggestions?

It is my understanding that proof for the logical mind is difficult, maybe not even possible. However a person's body always knows what it is experiencing.

As a result, the degree to which a person can trust their senses will determine the quality of that verification. I find that this is a learn-able art. That is if the desire is present, you can balance and integrate the logical and the sensual.

John

Internal Queries
19-01-2011, 04:23 PM
It is my understanding that proof for the logical mind is difficult, maybe not even possible. However a person's body always knows what it is experiencing.

As a result, the degree to which a person can trust their senses will determine the quality of that verification. I find that this is a learn-able art. That is if the desire is present, you can balance and integrate the logical and the sensual.

John

hi John! yeah but ... i'm a faithless individual and i need proof that i'm not a thorazine candidate. the mind is an amazing tool. what desire can it not manifest by way of the imagination? i mean, stigmatists manifest external bleeding wounds via their belief in Jesus' messy death so sensual body reaction to the mind's imagry doesn't necessarily indicate manifesting actuality.

aKuna
29-01-2011, 07:54 PM

Any thoughts?

Yes we were told around 2001 the web prepared us to connect to the energy vibrations of others at a distance as we joined together on this venue..It has worked in many cases well. However at the same time I was told by spirit that the truest level of telepathy is only available when the mind and heart are pure or clear from deception...it was sometime later I read were the original Aboriganie stated the same thing as their main communication was via this as the lived in 24/7 and applied it with scouts and on walkabouts. It was also not applied to casual chit chat.
Although we will communicate this way it will be more a connecting to the energy frequency a person is (which defines their intention) rather than it being conversing...I do this now with a friend and it is quite different.