PDA

View Full Version : seeing constant or passing energy everywhere (What it might be)

FreeWill
26-10-2010, 09:06 AM
Before SF got set back 3 years there were a few posts about people seeing a kind of moving energy always everywhere its hard to explain but hopefully you know what I mean. For me is strong in the dark and when you look at the blue sky you can see lots of bright white dots going round in a similar way.

In this book im reading on another topic than this it says something about everywhere in the universe are wavelengths of all kind existing and suddenly gone popping out from nowhere (Something along those lines correct me if you know) and to test this they got 2 aluminum plates and put them less than a micron apart which in theory shouldnt leave enough room for these wavelengths and would pull them selves together because nothing was there and they did. I dont know the details but I might be able to answer some things.

This got me thinking and maybe all these things that can be seen everywhere that has been described as like lots of energy all going round the place are what I said above. To me it makes sense atleast :P

Just a thought but tell me what you think. I think to me it says that auras are probably real things that people emit... like smell in a way lol (I say real things because obviously lots of scientists wont believe them).

abikisses
26-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Before SF got set back 3 years there were a few posts about people seeing a kind of moving energy always everywhere its hard to explain but hopefully you know what I mean. For me is strong in the dark and when you look at the blue sky you can see lots of bright white dots going round in a similar way.

In this book im reading on another topic than this it says something about everywhere in the universe are wavelengths of all kind existing and suddenly gone popping out from nowhere (Something along those lines correct me if you know) and to test this they got 2 aluminum plates and put them less than a micron apart which in theory shouldnt leave enough room for these wavelengths and would pull them selves together because nothing was there and they did. I dont know the details but I might be able to answer some things.

This got me thinking and maybe all these things that can be seen everywhere that has been described as like lots of energy all going round the place are what I said above. To me it makes sense atleast :P

Just a thought but tell me what you think. I think to me it says that auras are probably real things that people emit... like smell in a way lol (I say real things because obviously lots of scientists wont believe them).

Yes, astral energy... your optician will say you have floaters though!

As to scientists, well, they do believe in 'electro magnetic field'... something to play with.

Blessings
Abikisses

FreeWill
26-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Yes, astral energy... your optician will say you have floaters though!

As to scientists, well, they do believe in 'electro magnetic field'... something to play with.

Blessings
Abikisses

Yeah but these are different somehow it even said so! There is still unknown things about them but you can say that for anything that ever existed I guess!

autumnrose
26-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Hi.
I see these all of the time. Especially in the dark. Small, tiny, buzzing dots that seem to fill all the space between me and whatever i look at. Most of the time i can ignore them, but when i focus on them i can see millions of them. In the dark they are stronger for sure. I Thought everyone saw them untill a few months ago when i mentioned them and everyone was like, what are you on about. They are very different to floters and the protein spots you can get on your eyes. I asked my optition when i found out that no one else i know saw them. He didnt think they were floters or anything cos i have them every now and then and i explianed they were very different. They were actually there, i could focus on them and stuff. He had no idea why i saw them, nothing to do with bad eyes or anything like that.
Its the same with the colours i see around everything, i thought everyone saw that untill a year or so ago, again my optition had no explantation for it.
Glad im not the only one who see's them :)

LightFilledHeart
26-10-2010, 02:17 PM

I agree! The first time I saw my own aura was while I was doing the mirror exercise. It began with a view of the etheric body, which appeared as white striated light extending about three inches from my body. Gradually that image extended to four feet or so and incorporated colors, displaying my actual aura. The second time I saw it was while rushing down a hall with white painted walls. I saw it bouncing off the wall!

Natasha
31-10-2010, 12:16 PM

I cant believe it....

I asked that question in the early days of joining this site back in 2006 or 2007. This is the first post I have randomly clicked on since returning and it is related to something I ASKED. I literally CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!

I have seen this energy moving everywhere since I was a child. I havent concentrated on it in a while, but when I do it fills the space and when I have concentrated on it, it almost starts moving centrally into my vision. Sometimes I see it all moving into one spot. Its so ridiculously hard to explain and I dont think Ive done a very good job! I see it more if I look at the sky or something light, exactly exactly like how you said. Its nice to read people having a similar experience.

Shen Mashel
01-11-2010, 05:40 AM
Indeed, other people do seen patterns of energy.Like me! Ever since my spiritual awakening i have been able to see lines of energy.I don't see them all the time;its more about where i can see them.There is a place at the university i attend too where i can see energy more clearly.In my house i see energy in different places, but not people's aura.
I do have a theory on this energy also.I think, well at least myself, that this energy is neutrino based.Those microscopic particles that pass through everything.These neutrino are not fully understood yet, but i think i see neutrinos or this energy is part of them or something.

Guthee
07-11-2010, 09:45 PM
I see those!
to me it looks like rainbowie TV static. Been seeing them for as long as I can remember.

Lightspirit
10-11-2010, 12:56 PM
i see that often at night time it looks like being underwater looking up at surface waves

Lightspirit
10-11-2010, 12:56 PM
sometimes in day too they are arond here and there

sparkle422
10-11-2010, 08:18 PM
A few years ago I was reading The Celestine Prophecy and was reading the chapter about how to see the energy around things. I didn't know if I believed it or not. That night I went to sleep and dreamt that I was somewhere in the south picking beans and potatoes. I woke up and remembered the dream and thought, "Wow, that was stupid. Why would I dream about that?" Later that day I continued reading the book. It mentioned something like if one eats more vegetables, like green beans(can't remember exactly) it helps one to see the energy. I thought, "Wow, I dreamt I was picking beans." I figured maybe I should test this theory. I made sure that night with dinner we had green beans. Of course, I thought this was craziness. The next morning after driving my oldest daughter to school, me and the other kids came home to get them ready for school(they start an hour later). While I was getting their breakfast ready, I began to see colors everywhere, on the floors, walls, etc. I panicked and thought there was something wrong with me. I wasn't even thinking about the book I read. I rubbed my eyes, the colors were everywhere. They were beautiful, they were swirling around very fast. I went into my bathroom so my kids wouldn't think there was anything wrong w/ me. I saw these gorgeous pinks, violets, blues, swirling really fast outside the corner of my eye. I asked God and the Angels if they were doing this could they please stop because I have to drive my kids to school in a few minutes. Then the colors disappeared. I never saw them again. I know I'm not crazy, I know what I saw. I'm not sure of the significance of this. Maybe it was to let me know there is a higher power and they are real beings that help us along our journey. This occurred about a year into my awakening when I had many, many unexplainable things going on in my life. I wish to see them again, but it hasn't happened in about 3 years. But I now know that energy is everywhere. Just thought I'd share my story.

ROM
11-11-2010, 12:26 PM
I see what reminds me of thousands of tiny ants or insects all running around the place whenever I look at bright areas, ie the sky. It might be the blood cells inside the eye.

Shen Mashel
11-11-2010, 03:04 PM
I see what reminds me of thousands of tiny ants or insects all running around the place whenever I look at bright areas, ie the sky. It might be the blood cells inside the eye.

Indeed it may be blood cells inside the eye, but i will give you my arguments for not being those:
1.why these started appearing after a spiritual awakening?
2.why starting to appear as the inner 3rd eye is opening also?
3.i see them while looking at the sky or at bright-sunny places, even on walls that the sunlight touches.These appear in different shapes.Some bigger, some smaller, and with weird forms sometimes.
4.what i think these are...some sort of microorganisms that live off light and live with it as a simbiotic organism.What is more amazing is that only the 3rd eye can spot them.
Ok, this was about these so called floaters.In a previous post here i said about the energy i see also which is neutrino based i think.
Anyway these are my theories and thoughts on the subject and your statement.