PDA

View Full Version : contact with spiritual guides, angels??

miichelle
26-10-2010, 03:27 AM
Hii everyone im currently new to this forum and i would lyk to kno if der is anyone that may share your experiences youve had contacting your guides and angels

Thank You :smile:

GoldenEagleIndy
26-10-2010, 03:34 AM
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5171

IsleWalker
26-10-2010, 03:56 AM
Miichelle--

My daughter was about 7 and my OH and she were playing with a Ouija Board (yes, I know the danger of that now). I wasn't participating. I was just doing dishes or something and listening.

They contacted someone who said he had been "here" for about 90 years and was not an evil spirit. He said his name was Malupe.

Until about 7-10 years later, I didn't really realize I had gotten a full visual image of him at that time. But years later when I decided I wanted to try to discover who my guides were, I got an image of four, three of whom I could see. He was the one who was most vivid.

He looked Native American with long gray hair down his back with parts of it pulled into bundles along the hairline and tied with leather. He had no shirt but a kind of leather something over the shoulders. His chest was bare and tan and old. There was no headress of any kind.

The instructions for doing this meditation said to write down everything you think about guides, even if you think you are making it up.

I thought I was. I was sure I'd seen this face on TV, or on a display of Gabrielino Indians that lived on this island for 8,000 years. I was sure it was up at the airport, so I spent 45 minutes driving up there. But no, he wasn't the face.

Gradually, I began to recognize the personality that went with this person, to feel the trust the connection to him. And I remembered a memory in fourth grade when our teacher read the book A Light in the Forest to us. It had pictures of a forest with light streaming through the trees and I remembered a flash of a life where I was running with someone through the trees, closing my eyes and seeing the flashes of light as I ran. I felt very happy.

So that's my story. Later, through someone on this site, I was told we have lived several lives together but I only remember the last one.

I still don't know what tribe, when this was. I feel he was a mentor to me, not my father or relative. He may have been a shaman or medicine man. I can only guess by the size and types of trees I remember running through. It felt like we were doing normal tasks of our lives, like collecting plants and travelling to other locations.

Hope this helps. Everyone is different, but doing a meditation to find them will be helpful. I think there are still several threads about how to do that on this site. Most of all, don't second-guess the information you get. Just record it and let it sit with you a while to see if it's valid.

Of the two other guides I saw, one was supposed to help with mothering, and by the time I saw her, most of the mothering was done (kids gone). The other was supposedly a spiritual guide but I really have no feel for him.

Good luck on your quest.

IsleWalker - Lora

miichelle
26-10-2010, 03:53 PM
what a wonderful story! meditating is exactly what i need to i am also going to keep a journal.. thank you so much for sharing your story :smile:

IsleWalker
26-10-2010, 04:12 PM
Miichelle--

You're welcome. The meditations normally go through a process of relaxing yourself, then visualizing walking (or climbing stairs) through all the colors of the aura (ROYGBIV) to an idealized higher place, and then seeing the guides come forward.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. Ask to be shown who your guides are, what their names are, what their responsibilities are, and anything else you want to know. Then just wait. Don't dismiss anything you see, hear, feel, smell. It is all valid.

It is wonderful when you realize that all along, during what seemed like the times of your life you were alone--that you were not. It is a great gift to give all children--that knowledge, so that they can eventually be aware of their own guides.

Have a great journey.

IsleWalker - Lora

miichelle
26-10-2010, 05:01 PM
thank you soo much :smile:

Blue
26-10-2010, 06:12 PM
Hi, I'm also very new here :) Best book I have read for this is 'ANGELS IN MY HAIR' (sounds a bit wifty wafty - but as you read its an amazing true story which effected my understanding for the better)

My experience was about 2 years ago a medium told me I had strong Native American connections and my guide was a cheif, and she gave me a painting of him that was painted by a psycic artist, that was for me apparently? This was really nice and I didnt really do much with it.
Now however, I'm trying to get back into this kind fo awareness and make it a solid part of my life.
Also after reading 'angels in my hair' (I was ill at the time and bed ridden for a month) I started to see movement (like heatwaves) around my home, mainly tall beings, it was quite incredible, when i got better it was less and less, but i enjoyed it all the same:) Hence -I recommend the book hehe!
Hope this helps a little
Blue :D

Coming2
26-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Hi Michelle!!!

I am so glad you posted!! I have been in constant contact with my main Guide Rowena for about a year now. The first time I tried to get her name and connect with her I got some weird feedback inside of myself so I blew it off as my mind playing tricks on me. I waited 15 years before trying again and I am so grateful that I did. Your Guides and Guardian Angel are the strongest support team you will ever have and even when you feel at your loneliest they are always there to comfort you. Today I talk to Rowena every day...sometimes it is the quiet motherly voice in my head and other days it is a constant shatter in my right ear that sometimes is so high that I have to ask to lower the pitch because it hurts my ear. This is just my opinion but people make contacting their Guides so much harder than what it is. If you take time to become hyper aware of what is going on around you..and that is the hard part because we move so fast through life we can see how they are constantly at work for us. They are very patient with us but when they need to make a point they will go out of their way to make sure you know it. How many times has something really great happened to you that you blew off as good luck?? Its not luck, its your Guides and Angels. I am blessed with the ability to not have to spend hours of meditation to have this relationship but I did start with guided imagery to do therapy journeys to take me to a a peaceful place where I could commune with Rowena. I also find that if I pray before bed and I have a question I will ask that she come to me in a dream and explain it to me and then I ask that I can remember what was told to me. It might take me a bit to decipher but I always get what I asked for. Be still Dear One. Close your eyes, relax your body and just ask for clarity. Ask their name and dont spend hours questioning it. The biggest way they communicate with you is through your own thoughts. Some are gifted with audibles but listen to the voice that does not sound like something you would not usually say to yourself or in a way you would not usually say them. I always find that Rowena speaks to me more like a mother that speaks her mind than my silly brain coming up with its own answers........

Many Blessings on your journey!!

miichelle
26-10-2010, 06:41 PM
Nice to meet you Blue! and thank you for sharing your story and i look forward to reading the book and thanking for sharing your wisdom :D

miichelle
26-10-2010, 07:02 PM
what a WONDERFUL post! its very inspiring and i tend to hear a very high pitch sometimes do you have any comments on that? i want to learn how to get in oneness with my spirit guides and angels... i have very similar feelings to ones that you have and thank you for sharing your wisdom with me! :smile:

Blue
27-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Thanks miichelle:) Coming 2 - your experience sounds incredible! The book I mentioned really did inspire me to remember how close they always are and that I can ask for thier help etc, although, the last few months I've lost the connection. I would stand in my kitchen talking to my husband, and there would be 3 main beings standing in thier same places everytime, I could only see like I said a heatwave shaped in human form and gusts of movement. I would say to my husband, they're here again! It really did perk me up, when I was made so aware of them. Today I'm going to try to reconnect, ask for their help and become aware again...I'll keep you posted:)

Coming2
27-10-2010, 09:52 AM
Blue please do let us know how things are going for you. Have you thought about starting a Your Space in the members forum?? If you already have one let me know, I would love to pop over and say cheers!!

WOW...it sounds like you already do have a strong connection with your Guides!! I have not had the gift of sight since I was a small child but what a huge wave of peace it must be to not only feel them but to see their energy enough to "really see" them...That is what I call being "hyper aware"....I have to wonder what the purposes are of their positions. Might be something you would want to get to eventually. Like I said keep us posted, dont be hard on yourself and above everything else..."trust your gut!!!"

Blue
27-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Hi, just started a My Space :) will keep posted :D

IsleWalker
27-10-2010, 04:01 PM
what a WONDERFUL post! its very inspiring and i tend to hear a very high pitch sometimes do you have any comments on that? i want to learn how to get in oneness with my spirit guides and angels... i have very similar feelings to ones that you have and thank you for sharing your wisdom with me! :smile:

Miichelle,

That high pitched sound is your own frequency, the sound of you. Most people don't notice it, or only when it is quiet, like at nighttime before sleep.

As you become more aware spiritually, it will raise in frequency, sometimes octaves at a time. This is all good. Your frequency is broadcasting further!

I haven't really discovered anything you can "do" with or about this. It just is.

IsleWalker - Lora

Xan
28-10-2010, 12:19 AM
i tend to hear a very high pitch sometimes do you have any comments on that?
michelle... This is the Inner Sound Current, which can be a powerful meditation focus. I posted an article about it at:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3703 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fshowthread.php%253 Ft%253D3703)

i want to learn how to get in oneness with my spirit guides and angels...
We may experience oneness with others such as guides and soul mates as we approach the experience of silent unboundaried wholeness within ourselves, since this is our true nature. Meditation is the way.

Xan

star-child
28-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Hello, welcome :smile:

During meditations I would ask for the name of my Guardian Angel and took into consideration what came into my head which was Enya or Anya.

During a mirror meditation I asked to see my Guardian Angel, I definitely had a connection as I got all warm, there was lots of light filling the mirror and I saw a kind face but it was difficult to focus on.

I asked a few more times for the name and still got Enya/Anya.

I then dowsed using a crystal, I didn't get a strong swinging crystal but the answer still seemed to be Enya/Anya.

(I have quite a overactive mind and wasn't sure if I was just thinking that I had found the name.)

Then I was on here and saw someone with the username Enya, I felt all warm and felt it was a sign.

I went to Glastonbury a few days ago, obviously it's a very spiritual place and I did come across some Synchronicities while I was there. As I was leaving, we turned the radio on and guess what was playing - Orinoco Flow by Enya!

I'm going to work on the connection between us. Some people don't feel like finding out the name is essential but I felt I had to know the name before I could connect.

I hope this helps!

Sophie x