PDA

View Full Version : Ladybugs man

Dgkswaag
10-06-2013, 05:11 AM
Ladybugs seem to always be around.

Tonight I had a spiritual conversation with an old friend. As soon as I got home a lady big bright red just landed on my bicep.

She didn't leave until I picked her up and dropped her off.

Any clue?

livingkarma
10-06-2013, 05:25 AM
Ladies like biceps! *wink*

fire
10-06-2013, 05:38 AM
Well, many times often than not, a repeating pattern like this is simply a manifestation that one keeps re-activating by being specifically aware of it every single time.

Also, lol @ livingkarma. :laughing11:

Dgkswaag
10-06-2013, 07:35 PM
And what does that mean? Haha

fire
10-06-2013, 10:36 PM
Well, do you know about the law of attraction ?

First princicple: everything is energy, whether it be our solid bodies, the emotions we feel within them, or the environment that surrounds us. Second principle: all expressions and structures of energy as creations in existence has its own unique vibrational tone, or signature energy, as a creation per se. Third principle: when we focus upon any subject in existence, as creations of energy, we activate its signature vibration within ourself by simply observing it and being aware of it. In other words, we become like a mirror that has to reflect an image of whatever object is placed before it, in which sense the reflection becomes something of the mirror, for as long as the object is placed before it. Fourth principle: the law of attraction states that like attracts like, which means that when we focus upon something, and thus activate its vibration within us, the vibration within us will attract unto us thoughts and experiences that are a vibrational match to it.

Do you get the hang of that ?

Look up "Abraham law of attraction" on YouTube if you would like to learn more.

Gracey
11-06-2013, 02:15 AM
a group of ladybugs is referred to as loveliness.

Dgkswaag
11-06-2013, 05:28 AM
Wow thanks fire. That makes a lot of sense. :)