PDA

View Full Version : Changes Encountered Since Recognizing My Soul Mate/Twin Soul

Bellasong
25-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Since my recognizing my Soul Mate/Twin Soul a year and a half ago I have been through a lot of changes, mostly for the better. I'm a much better person. I now know what real love is, before I knew it but only with my kids. None of my relationships have ever had any real love. Well some from me but not like I'm capable of loving now. And none of the men I have been with were emotionally available, even capable of love not just to me but to their kids and others. I really knew how to pick em.LOL! Anyway I used to be cold, hard jaded and very judgmental. I now have so much love for everyone. I see people so differently. I'm very empathetic and can feel others feelings very easily. My psychic awareness has opened up also. But one kinda down side is that I was never that wanting of love the romantic kind or relationships, even though I was in one most of the time. Right before recognizing my Soul Mate/Twin Soul I had just given up on men and had said to myself I'd rather be alone forever than be in another unhealthy, unloving or abusive relationship. I meant it too. The the Soul Mate/Twin Soul thingy happened and I wanted him so bad. It didn't happen though because hes in another relationship. So I have let him go and moved on now. Though since I know what real love feels like, what it is. I want it so bad. It's so weird the change in me. I went from not giving any man the time of day. Being very closed off. To I think being somewhat desperate for it. Since I now know what I'm missing. So is this odd that a Soul Mate/Twin Soul connection or just Soul connection would cause me to change this much for the better in some ways but for the worst too? I went from one extreme to another it seems.:confused:

Love and Peace,
Bellasong:smile:

mystical
25-10-2010, 08:46 PM
aw bella song ((hugs)))) , isnt it amazing when u see posts on here that are JUST relating to u , ur words everyhting its as tho u ahve written it ur self , well this is just the same for me , seeing this post , xxxxxxx

Bellasong
25-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Awwwww thanks mystical. Yeah it's trippy when that happens. I mean my vibes were always closed off and it did keep men at distances but now even though I'm a much better person I think my vibes might be keeping more at a distance than before. So Weird!

Love and Peace,

Xan
26-10-2010, 12:00 AM
Bella... What if you're just getting more picky? In a good way...

Xan

Bellasong
26-10-2010, 02:11 AM
xan, Interesting, maybe my subconscious is helping me out?

Love and Peace,

faith&love
26-10-2010, 02:59 AM
Bella... What if you're just getting more picky? In a good way...

Xan

I know I am choosy and this twin flame connection have made me even more so.

I have decided to give twin ample time to recognize his own feelings and to even test the strength of this connection and i will finally go in for the perfect kill with a big " ultimatum" .
haha!! and ' lets see what the divine universe " will throw on my lap...
huh..:-p

mystical
26-10-2010, 11:38 AM
I know I am choosy and this twin flame connection have made me even more so.

I have decided to give twin ample time to recognize his own feelings and to even test the strength of this connection and i will finally go in for the perfect kill with a big " ultimatum" .
haha!! and ' lets see what the divine universe " will throw on my lap...
huh..:-p

lol u sound tooooooooooo much like me lol