PDA

View Full Version : Writing Lists of Names of People

Sally_dat_gurl
25-10-2010, 07:06 AM
Ok, so about a month ago I was at this seminar session in Las Vegas that I really wasn't interested in. I was doodling around in my notebook. I started writing out people's names, descriptions, dates, words and phrases. I was totally aware and awake while writing these things. After I was done, I was like, "whoa, weird." I did some research on the internet on the names that I wrote out. Most all of them were odd/uncommon names and some of the people had past on. Some of the words used to describe the people were quite accurate based on photos of the person or some other uncommon fact I wrote after their name. I kind of forgot about it and while I was going through my suitcase I found the list tonight. I was thinking to myself... I hope I am not totally crazy. It seems thinking I might be crazy has limited my experiences though, so I wanted to ask if anyone has had similar experiences to this and is there a name for what I was doing?

Spirited
25-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Hey Sally dat gurl, I have had similar experiences as to what you described there, but most of the time i think nothing more of it. It seems as if we somehow tap into another information consciousness and only descipher random names and words out of it or words that seem most familiar to us. We did practice something similar to that also while sitting in development circle in our local church, we called the practice "Psychometry" but some times we actually held objects or belongings of someone else and brought through information accordingly, however we have also brought through information and wrote it down on paper without knowing who it was for or why, I think that is similar to what you done there.

Also another time while in work I had random names in my head, I wrote them down and researched and it turned out it was names of miners who had died where I work! So its definitely a meaning to it all... I think the key is to not question & just accept what is..

Hope this sheds some light in any way,
Nathan :smile:

glpoisson
25-10-2010, 02:13 PM
It's called non-local awareness. Your consciousness shifted from the immediate you to others. Think of it as though you have only one station you tune in on your radio (the me station). For that brief moment you changed the station and picked up a different frequency of vibration.

It is certainly repeatable but I would recommend protecting yourself while doing it or any energy work. Until you know which frequency you are tuning your consciousness to some safeguards should be used. Another way to look at it is that your consciousness went traveling to unknown parts of various cities. In some you would not understand the customs or language, some have a low vibration and some are just not places you would choose to go.

Congratulations on beginning your journey into uncovering a greater awareness of self and the multitude of energy around you. Take care and develop focus for your own safety.