PDA

View Full Version : Sexuality and Twin Flames

Anima
24-10-2010, 10:56 PM
People often say that sex is an animalistic part of us. Even though sex is seen as "low" by many people, sex seems like the closest thing to "soul melding" in the physical.

I am starting to think that sexuality and sex are not the same. I believe that the sexual ENERGY... being the energy of creation, the beat of the universe... is a big part of the TF connection. Not in a traditional way... in a different, much powerful and intimate way. Different from people who have casual sex... Different than even two "ordinary" people who love eachother and have sex. Like sexuality between TFs is not an animalistic part of their relationship that they make into spiritual because of their love... But sexuality between them being spiritual itself.

I haven't actually experienced physical sex with my TF yet, but when we "soul commune" it often feels deeply sexual in a strange and sacred sort of way. Not coming from my body, though it can physically affect me.

I am sure some of you will think I am concentrating too much on the sex and being guided by my hormones, but in actuality, I am just trying to understand that part of our bond. Since my TF is not my type at all, I'd say almost or all of my sexual feelings towards him actually come from our bond. Trying to deny our sexuality (meaning: supressing our sexual energies, our sexual feelings towards eachother - NOT trying to hold back from physical acts) seems to negatively affect our spiritual connection.

What are your thoughts and experiences on sexuality between Twin Flames and other soul connections?

Anima :hug2:

alleigh
25-10-2010, 02:14 AM
We believe that sex will be a bonus and from what I hear, it'll be a great one. But we are the same in that we can't be together but we don't need it from others, have gone without it for a long time, have no desire to even do anything alone, yet we have a fierce passion for each other when we discuss it. We are pretty sure what we think we know about it, we'll have noooo idea. I go to a higher place even when we kiss. So, I can't even imagine really...
However, time will tell if we are ever able to know. *sigh* back to lessons in patience I go...

LadyImpreza1111
25-10-2010, 09:34 AM
What is kissing him like? Is it electric? Do yall electricute each other?! LOL. If it is anything like that with my TF, I'd probably call him sparky.

alleigh
25-10-2010, 03:09 PM
When I kiss him, the world disappears. No concept of time or who is around us. It's like coming home. Like recharging a battery (same with touching him). It's like magic. Even the quick ones. The world just fades away.

I think I'll get a shock sometimes! Even when I know he is in the area, it's like a buzzing electromagnetic some kind of craziness. I'm surprised we don't blow out light bulbs! I wonder if any tfs have ever made lights flicker, etc...

LightFilledHeart
25-10-2010, 03:39 PM
When I kiss him, the world disappears. No concept of time or who is around us. It's like coming home. Like recharging a battery (same with touching him). It's like magic. Even the quick ones. The world just fades away.

I think I'll get a shock sometimes! Even when I know he is in the area, it's like a buzzing electromagnetic some kind of craziness. I'm surprised we don't blow out light bulbs! I wonder if any tfs have ever made lights flicker, etc...

Hi Alleigh :smile: I was blessed with a blissful 22 yr. mariatal union with my Twin Soul. May I ask how long you have been with yours? THIS time (in this life) I mean! :wink:

7luminaries
25-10-2010, 04:40 PM
People often say that sex is an animalistic part of us. Even though sex is seen as "low" by many people, sex seems like the closest thing to "soul melding" in the physical.

I am starting to think that sexuality and sex are not the same. I believe that the sexual ENERGY... being the energy of creation, the beat of the universe... is a big part of the TF connection. Not in a traditional way... in a different, much powerful and intimate way. Different from people who have casual sex... Different than even two "ordinary" people who love eachother and have sex. Like sexuality between TFs is not an animalistic part of their relationship that they make into spiritual because of their love... But sexuality between them being spiritual itself.

I haven't actually experienced physical sex with my TF yet, but when we "soul commune" it often feels deeply sexual in a strange and sacred sort of way. Not coming from my body, though it can physically affect me.

I am sure some of you will think I am concentrating too much on the sex and being guided by my hormones, but in actuality, I am just trying to understand that part of our bond. Since my TF is not my type at all, I'd say almost or all of my sexual feelings towards him actually come from our bond. Trying to deny our sexuality (meaning: supressing our sexual energies, our sexual feelings towards eachother - NOT trying to hold back from physical acts) seems to negatively affect our spiritual connection.

What are your thoughts and experiences on sexuality between Twin Flames and other soul connections?

Anima :hug2:

RE: bold I would agree completely. I feel so much more physically for him than I've ever felt for anyone else (including ex husband), in my relatively limited but still meaningful experience. I know enough to know that this bond is unlikely to come again in this lifetime.

It seems some have soul mates that are similar to twin souls, and that's amazing and lucky for them if they can't be with their twins. However I sense strongly this is not my karma. It seems I will be just doing a lot of healing for the world...prob will end up being a buddhist nun after my son is grown, LOL...ah well...it is what it is...

You are right in that both the quality and depth of the love, as well as the physical desire, is different and far beyond what I'd experienced before. It is a total immersion of souls in the pool of divine love, and the physical resonance is deep.

Since I don't have a type per se, I'd have to say he is my ideal type. Objectively yes he is v nice looking, but if not for the soul connection that would be meaningless. I mean that will all my heart. It's his soul, his spirit that is so beautiful it touches me from halfway round the world.

I'd definitely say that I feel so much physically for him because of what I feel for him at the soul level. The connection is so deep that I love him, with total acceptance, just as he is...which is truly amazing.

mystical
25-10-2010, 08:37 PM
for me i have never favoured sex , thats partly due to men who treated me badly in the past so grew up thinking sex was "dirty " , i was always cut off never enjoyed it at all , and always saw it as a chore even with sumone i loved , i hated my body was always self concious n always had the light off , but with my twin , it was the most natural thing on earth , it was like i was awakened i actually enjoyed it lol all my insecurities was gone it was as tho i had found a sacred place , it was my soul gettin fulfillment not my body , but even that felt good for the first time ever , the energy that came fromus both .. WOW ... the way we would hold eachother as tho each one of us was truly amazing we treated eachothere like the other was so very precious made of glass ,we got lost in eachother ,totalyl in awe , being in his arms was as tho i was wrapped in angels wings

alleigh
26-10-2010, 12:41 AM
6 very short, very long months...

LadyImpreza1111
26-10-2010, 01:27 AM
I swear.....even the best romance novelist couldn't capture the essence of lovemaking the way people in this forum do.

I don't have any experience yet in that department but I always knew I could never give myself who didn't capture my heart and soul. No one has been fully able to. Yet without having even "officially" met my twin......he already has my heart and soul.

Anima
27-10-2010, 07:27 AM
We believe that sex will be a bonus and from what I hear, it'll be a great one. But we are the same in that we can't be together but we don't need it from others, have gone without it for a long time, have no desire to even do anything alone, yet we have a fierce passion for each other when we discuss it. We are pretty sure what we think we know about it, we'll have noooo idea. I go to a higher place even when we kiss. So, I can't even imagine really...
However, time will tell if we are ever able to know. *sigh* back to lessons in patience I go...

Yeah. My twin is in his 40's and only had a few sexual partners in his whole life. He has been abstinate for years now, and decided that he'll wait for however as long it may be, to be with someone who is really worth it. He says that he won't settle... Even if that means he has to end up alone. We have a physical distance between us so we didn't have a chance yet, and likewise, we may never get it. A lot of things are working against us. But judging by the way I get blissed out just by the way he holds me spiritually, any intimacy between us should be so natural and comforting. I would be content to just get to hold him in real life, but fierce passion indeed.

for me i have never favoured sex , thats partly due to men who treated me badly in the past so grew up thinking sex was "dirty " , i was always cut off never enjoyed it at all , and always saw it as a chore even with sumone i loved , i hated my body was always self concious n always had the light off , but with my twin , it was the most natural thing on earth , it was like i was awakened i actually enjoyed it lol all my insecurities was gone it was as tho i had found a sacred place , it was my soul gettin fulfillment not my body , but even that felt good for the first time ever , the energy that came fromus both .. WOW ... the way we would hold eachother as tho each one of us was truly amazing we treated eachothere like the other was so very precious made of glass ,we got lost in eachother ,totalyl in awe , being in his arms was as tho i was wrapped in angels wings

Awwwww, that's beautiful. :redface: I am very open about sex, so thankfully, I have no problem with that. I am a bit self-conscious about my body, though, but the way he loves me, I already feel all of my insecurities slipping away.

RE: bold I would agree completely. I feel so much more physically for him than I've ever felt for anyone else (including ex husband), in my relatively limited but still meaningful experience. I know enough to know that this bond is unlikely to come again in this lifetime.

It seems some have soul mates that are similar to twin souls, and that's amazing and lucky for them if they can't be with their twins. However I sense strongly this is not my karma. It seems I will be just doing a lot of healing for the world...prob will end up being a buddhist nun after my son is grown, LOL...ah well...it is what it is...

You are right in that both the quality and depth of the love, as well as the physical desire, is different and far beyond what I'd experienced before. It is a total immersion of souls in the pool of divine love, and the physical resonance is deep.

Since I don't have a type per se, I'd have to say he is my ideal type. Objectively yes he is v nice looking, but if not for the soul connection that would be meaningless. I mean that will all my heart. It's his soul, his spirit that is so beautiful it touches me from halfway round the world.

I'd definitely say that I feel so much physically for him because of what I feel for him at the soul level. The connection is so deep that I love him, with total acceptance, just as he is...which is truly amazing.

I have been with only one person, and I didn't regret it... before I met him. Now I wish that he was my first, that I got to be just for him physically as well as spiritually. He says the same to me, though in his case, age wise, it's kind of an unrealistic wish.

As much as I hate to say it, so many things are working against us that I fear that being together in physical might not be our destiny either. I am still working on accepting that possibility cause I can't imagine being with anyone else when in my soul I am kinda married to him. Just looking at other people feels wrong.

I am not too much caught up in my type, never was, and could accept almost any kind of a look if it was backed up by a great personality. Just his personality alone would be enough, but the soul connection makes is simply amazing, and takes another leap, since age difference is something I would be thinking more about if it wasn't for the soul bond. Nowadays when I see someone who is my type, they don't get more than a longer glance.

Thanks for responding, everyone!!!

Anima :hug3:

Nymphea
25-11-2010, 07:32 PM

The same here. When I know he'll come to where I am, that gives me so much energy. When we're actually there, it's like a magnetic attraction between the two of us. Constantly looking at eachother when we're both on another side of the room, trying to get closer and sit next to eachother sometimes. It feels electrifying! We never kissed so far, but I'm sure if we would, it would be amazingly mind blowing.
Last october we were walking together in town. People looked at us as if they saw two aliens. I think we had a certain radiance that other people could see.

LadyImpreza1111
25-11-2010, 09:17 PM
[quote=alleigh]Last october we were walking together in town. People looked at us as if they saw two aliens. I think we had a certain radiance that other people could see.

Haha. That is actually a big twin flame sign right there. You DO radiate a certain energy people see. I can't wait to see people's reaction to my twin and I.Check out number 17 on this article.

http://www.collapsingduality.com/FAQ.html

There was also a time when a former friend of mine and her twin came into the store I worked at. They were both in a lousy mood and trust me...........I could feel that too. I'm sure people feel the good and the bad.

miecsha2010
12-01-2011, 05:45 AM
HI I was just reading your stories and wanted to add something. My twin talks about a kiss that I haven't seen but felt.He said when I kissed him that everything stopped. But I don't know when this took place he either had a dream that wasn't a dream or they took him into a real moment that hadn't happened yet and let him felt it. One crazy thing is I was wondering why I could feel his lips on mine and I don't have any memory of the kiss. WE make love through the soul and it feels so real. I can see us so clear and hear him talk to me. Tonight we made love and it was different I saw him and felt him merge in with my soul so weird. Also when we both came together I could feel him physically it freaked me out. I don't know what's going on.

supernova
12-01-2011, 05:56 AM
HI I was just reading your stories and wanted to add something. My twin talks about a kiss that I haven't seen but felt.He said when I kissed him that everything stopped. But I don't know when this took place he either had a dream that wasn't a dream or they took him into a real moment that hadn't happened yet and let him felt it. One crazy thing is I was wondering why I could feel his lips on mine and I don't have any memory of the kiss. WE make love through the soul and it feels so real. I can see us so clear and hear him talk to me. Tonight we made love and it was different I saw him and felt him merge in with my soul so weird. Also when we both came together I could feel him physically it freaked me out. I don't know what's going on.

You seem to have going through hallucinated phases. When we imagine about something that seems to materialize into beings and actions.

Anima
12-01-2011, 08:15 AM
HI I was just reading your stories and wanted to add something. My twin talks about a kiss that I haven't seen but felt.He said when I kissed him that everything stopped. But I don't know when this took place he either had a dream that wasn't a dream or they took him into a real moment that hadn't happened yet and let him felt it. One crazy thing is I was wondering why I could feel his lips on mine and I don't have any memory of the kiss. WE make love through the soul and it feels so real. I can see us so clear and hear me. Tonight we made love and it was differenthim talk to I saw him and felt him merge in with my soul so weird. Also when we both came together I could feel him physically it freaked me out. I don't know what's going on.

Just wanted to say, you're not alone. Similar things happen between me and my twin sometimes. I got used to it by now. If we're both relaxed and sometimes even if we're not, it's enough for either one of us to visualise what we want to do to the other, and the other one will feel the energy of the intent, regardless or not if they are aware of what the first person is trying to do and when - that is what finally made me believe that I am not just imagining it. It's not quite like the real touch to me, just different, and better in many ways. But yeah, it makes me feel like I already know his body, and he mine.

You seem to have going through hallucinated phases. When we imagine about something that seems to materialize into beings and actions.

Depends on what you mean by "hallucination".
If you imply that what she experienced was her wish and thinking triggering her brain and manipulating her into believing that she felt something from her twin, then I think you're wrong, though I admit, that line of thinking can apply to many things. That's the cathegory where the women, who just think they are pregnant and still get all the symptoms, fall into.
If you're just trying to say that imagination and visualisation are powerful tools in communication with your twin/soulmate from afar, then I would absolutely agree with you. After all, many people use visualisation in their meditations etc., for example, when dealing with chakras.

Anima :hug3:

LadyImpreza1111
12-01-2011, 09:38 AM

I don't think its hallucinations. Their souls might be meeting on an astral plane or something. I had one dream (or I thought it was a dream) one time where I was lying on my side on my bed and my twin was lying behind me with his arm resting over my waist........his hand on my stomach. And I put my hand over his and rubbed it and I could feel the length of his fingers, the texture of his hands. I know it was his hands because the texture was far different from mine. And it startled the **** out of me and I jerked awake. I woke up with my heart pounding. When I woke up, I was lying in the same position I was in my dream, facing the same direction, and the same wall. I actually looked over my shoulder like I was expecting to see him there and I was disappointed when I didn't.

I've only had a dream that vivid once and I couldn't forget it.

supernova
12-01-2011, 09:54 AM
I don't think its hallucinations. Their souls might be meeting on an astral plane or something. I had one dream (or I thought it was a dream) one time where I was lying on my side on my bed and my twin was lying behind me with his arm resting over my waist........his hand on my stomach. And I put my hand over his and rubbed it and I could feel the length of his fingers, the texture of his hands. I know it was his hands because the texture was far different from mine. And it startled the **** out of me and I jerked awake. I woke up with my heart pounding. When I woke up, I was lying in the same position I was in my dream, facing the same direction, and the same wall. I actually looked over my shoulder like I was expecting to see him there and I was disappointed when I didn't.

You are graced to have such wondeful spritual experiences. I wish I had. I never can relate such things in life. I used to pray so much in my childhood but now there is a grip of disbelief on me. I am very skeptical always running after rational answers. But no matter how far and how much I run I can be nowhere and all I expreiences is roundabouts only. I just cannot fake my expressions!

NightSpirit
12-01-2011, 10:18 AM
Such a shame for those yet not experiencing the One connection in the physical.

Dharma Employee
12-01-2011, 01:36 PM
I have felt her soul hug me, kiss me and hold my hand

Falling Star
12-01-2011, 01:48 PM
I have experienced the esctacy of divine union with my twin........at the time i could not believe it was happening. It was a beautiful experience!
I believe there is tantra between souls.

DulcePoetica
12-01-2011, 04:14 PM
Such a shame for those yet not experiencing the One connection in the physical.
I do look forward to one day being together in the physical, but I don't view it as a shame that in the meantime, we have discovered tantric telepathy.

It is a great gift that offers incredible awareness of the universe and layers of reality never before contemplated. Plenty of people never even imagine such things are possible, yet I discover new layers every day. And the fact that I am sharing this discovery with another, one with whom I am currently unable to share a physical reality, is the most delightful secret.

I can't wait to see what's next.

awakeningheart
12-01-2011, 05:27 PM
we have discovered tantric telepathy.

Dulce...can you tell us more about this? Do you have a planned 'time' for this or does it just happen! I have no chance of meeting my tf in the physical for many years, but I feel that we have been close to 'tantric telepathy'....:smile:

DulcePoetica
12-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Dulce...can you tell us more about this?
I'm not sure how to explain it, but I will try. I apologize for the length.

I have always felt an empathic link to him, but being overly analytical, I spent many years denying and/or rationalizing the dynamic. Basically, I knew what was happening, but was intentionally discrediting my own personal experience.

It started as an occasional strange sense that he was with me. Like out of the blue, I would feel his energy presence as if he were sitting right next to me. (I've seen almost everyone on this forum describe that feeling.) For years, I shook off those sensations as madness. But several months ago, as an experiment, I decided to give myself permission to believe in it for a little while before dismissing it. What harm could possibly come from a little inner adventuring in the privacy of my own home, right?

Anyway, while allowing anything and everything to "wash over me" I began to notice subtle differences between one day and the next. Soon, I began to take the risk of entering into the experience, and trust that what I felt compelled to do was possible. For me, the critical element was allowing myself to believe. I had to learn to recognize the moment when my brain would start rejecting what was happening and train it not to interfere.

So, in developing these "subtle senses", I have come to recognize certain cues. If I can, I try to allow some time in those moments for a kind of interpersonal meditation (if that makes sense). Basically, the more present I can be during our encounters, the more I understand this language through which our souls communicate. Allow it to happen and allow yourself to believe and explore all of it. That would be my advice if I were inclined to give advice.

I saw a thread on another forum about keeping a spiritual journal. This is even better advice, because I have kept journals since the day I met him, and in looking back, I can see that a lot of these things have been happening to varying degrees all along, but I would not allow myself to see it for what it was. Like any language, immersion is the best means of learning. In this case, I think the fact that we don't speak of it in person is the best thing for us. Since the whole thing is so intense, I have no choice but to learn to use and understand this new language of the soul as quickly and as fluently as possible.

That's my experience with it anyway. Hope that sheds some light... ?

miecsha2010
12-01-2011, 06:25 PM
I mean some may not have this but I know it's real. I can hear him speak to me and I can feel him inside me. Sometimes I speak and it feels like it's him speaking or how he would move his mouth. When God allows us to see each other in the physical we do but there are just situations that are keeping us apart. So I do see him in the physical realm as well.It's just that God has really grown our spiritual connection which is most important so I can help him and bring him out so we can be together all the time in the physical. But these feelings are real and it's not every day that we do this but I can feel when he needs me that way and vice versa. It's real though and I can see him very vividly when we do this. One time when we made love and came together my ears popped and when I came out of it. It seemed as though we had broke through something I was speechless and there was so much peace in the air . It's so very real!

miecsha2010
12-01-2011, 06:32 PM

I have always felt an empathic link to him, but being overly analytical, I spent many years denying and/or rationalizing the dynamic. Basically, I knew what was happening, but was intentionally discrediting my own personal experience.

It started as an occasional strange sense that he was with me. Like out of the blue, I would feel his energy presence as if he were sitting right next to me. (I've seen almost everyone on this forum describe that feeling.) For years, I shook off those sensations as madness. But several months ago, as an experiment, I decided to give myself permission to believe in it for a little while before dismissing it. What harm could possibly come from a little inner adventuring in the privacy of my own home, right?

Anyway, while allowing anything and everything to "wash over me" I began to notice subtle differences between one day and the next. Soon, I began to take the risk of entering into the experience, and trust that what I felt compelled to do was possible. For me, the critical element was allowing myself to believe. I had to learn to recognize the moment when my brain would start rejecting what was happening and train it not to interfere.

So, in developing these "subtle senses", I have come to recognize certain cues. If I can, I try to allow some time in those moments for a kind of interpersonal meditation (if that makes sense). Basically, the more present I can be during our encounters, the more I understand this language through which our souls communicate. Allow it to happen and allow yourself to believe and explore all of it. That would be my advice if I were inclined to give advice.

I saw a thread on another forum about keeping a spiritual journal. This is even better advice, because I have kept journals since the day I met him, and in looking back, I can see that a lot of these things have been happening to varying degrees all along, but I would not allow myself to see it for what it was. Like any language, immersion is the best means of learning. In this case, I think the fact that we don't speak of it in person is the best thing for us. Since the whole thing is so intense, I have no choice but to learn to use and understand this new language of the soul as quickly and as fluently as possible.

I keep a journal of everything happening as well. I can feel him right next to me as well sometimes it is quite amazing and I cherish these moments. The spiritual is way more powerful than the physical. I get to see him whenever I want and be with him whenever I want. Nothing in my way no time ,space, nor people can stop it. Amazing

Westleigh
12-01-2011, 09:36 PM
I'm happy to see people discussing "tantric telepathy" here. I have experienced that too, and it is incredible, but how does one begin a conversation about that sort of thing? :smile: I have a twin flame in spirit and a soulmate on Earth, both of whom I have had these experiences with (I find they are the same thing whether the person is in the physical or not). Telepathic lovemaking is a very difficult phenomenon to describe. It is a connection between souls and deeply spiritual and beautiful, yet the physical response is sexual too, which really cannot be helped!

I definitely agree with the thoughts in the OP here. I think our culture has a very unfortunate view of sex. Inherently, how could the act of sex possibly be good, bad, clean, dirty, shameful or sacred, something to show or something to hide? It is just something people do, in many different circumstances and with many different intents. It is no more any of those things than a human being is any of those things. Like a human being, it can be ugly, beautiful, of ignorance, of wisdom, base or divine - but without context no adjective can be applied.

Yet, because of it, people grow up to be deeply uncomfortable with their sexuality. I have seen a number of people on this forum react with great discomfort or even horror when they have orgasmic experiences while meditating or engaging in other spiritual practices, because they associate orgasmic pleasure with sex and sex with being dirty or unspiritual. This is quite sad because in my opinion they have it backwards: the way I see it, orgasmic and blissful experiences are divine, and physical sex is one of the ways in which we are able to experience a taste of that, though in comparison to spiritual practices like experiencing oneness with God it is simply incomparable. Connection with Source is the most orgasmic experience possible and making love is our crude attempt to imitate it. :smile: The twin flame connection is probably the closest we can come to the God connection in physical terms, with the melding of souls that occurs between twins, and so I think that can be considered on a completely different level.

WhiteHorse55
13-01-2011, 05:56 AM

Magentic and electric with sparks flying happens already when he is around ...its hard to be grounded when fireworks all around you. Tf has definitely made music in my ears...when he is around there is always something beeping - like I get a signal saying ---- jus please dont ignore it !
I think people around us have already gotten an idea - with so many dropping hints ceaselessly -

Nymphea
13-01-2011, 09:06 AM

I know what you mean. Been there myself. I have had a lot of dreams about my TF and me and they are different from my normal dreams. Way more vivid, I wake up with the feeling I had in the dream and it stays with me the whole day. I can remember every little detail and last but not least I FEEL him in my dreams sometimes. He kissed me and it was like it really happened. We also had sex in my dreams which also felt very real.
The most special thing happened last July. I was in the state between waking up and sleeping, in the eary morning. Then I saw and felt at the same time that both our heads and bodies melted together in a sparkling pink light. It was so amazing and beautiful. A real reunion of two souls. Later on that day he came over to our house to celebrate a birthday and I knew he was standing at my frontdoor before he had the chance to ring the bell. Just knew.
When he left, I handed over him a hammock to take home. When I gave it to him, holding it between both my hands, he touched my hands for an instant, soft and gentle (took them between his hands) and I felt the electricity. I am sure he felt it too, it was like he did it on purpose.
I have number of other examples of dreams and coincidences. I keep wondering if he notices it too, but I don't have the guts to ask him yet.

Nymphea
13-01-2011, 09:09 AM
I have experienced the esctacy of divine union with my twin........at the time i could not believe it was happening. It was a beautiful experience!
I believe there is tantra between souls.
I had that union with my TF too (see my reaction above). I couldnt believe this really happened to me. Felt like crying afterwards...it was so intense and beautiful. My TF MUST have felt it too, it was so strong. Once I will ask him, but now it is too early.

Nymphea
13-01-2011, 09:19 AM

Thank you for the perfect description of tantric love. It is exactly what it is. I have experienced it too, but only in my dreams so far...I keep on practising meditation and connecting with his soul when I am awake.

NightSpirit
13-01-2011, 09:29 AM
I do look forward to one day being together in the physical, but I don't view it as a shame that in the meantime, we have discovered tantric telepathy.

It is a great gift that offers incredible awareness of the universe and layers of reality never before contemplated. Plenty of people never even imagine such things are possible, yet I discover new layers every day. And the fact that I am sharing this discovery with another, one with whom I am currently unable to share a physical reality, is the most delightful secret.

I can't wait to see what's next.

I did the same for a year DP and then, one day we were finally together...knowing what this is like is why I say "its a shame". I will say though, this connection is totally different to the idea of love...because its not about a couple in love...it goes way beyond that.

Dharma Employee
13-01-2011, 10:54 AM
soul connections, in my experience, go way beyond everything ;)