PDA

View Full Version : Something amazing

ranger505
23-05-2013, 05:26 PM
Last week I went for lunch to a shopping mall to walk I was on the phone and there was this lady I seen from a distant as I got closer she asked are you here to see me I told her no then she asked again as I walked passed her she said i talk to the dead then I stopped and she asked have you been thinking of any won that has passed. I have been my grandmother. She asked are you having problems at home, yes I am she new a lot about me. My wife has resentment towards me for something I've done to her, not cheating just hurting her. She said that my grand mother was talking to her for me to put my hand with hers and everything will be ok. I never beloved in this stuff although my wife does. Any thoughts or advice. I did what the lady told me to do put still resentment

primrose
24-05-2013, 12:55 AM
You were forunate to come across this lady, silently ask your grandmother for help. Wishing you the best outcome.

ranger505
24-05-2013, 02:03 AM
Thank you a lot, I'm just wondering why me i am very greatful I'm just trying to understand

livingkarma
24-05-2013, 03:29 AM
Thank you a lot, I'm just wondering why me i am very greatful I'm just trying to understand

Because you asked the universe how to resolve the issue you are having ...
You were in need of a synchronistic gift, and the universe responded by bringing your grandmother forward and the medium to help w/the message ...
Hope this helps ...

ranger505
24-05-2013, 03:54 AM
Thanks, when she was talking I felt at peace I was even opening up to her. And I'm a pretty quit guy. I think about it now I should maybe of gotten her number or name. I didn't even tell her to tell my grandmother I love her

IsleWalker
24-05-2013, 04:15 AM
Your grandmother already knows you love her, and she loves you--and that's why she's trying to help you through this problem with your wife.

Seems to me she is trying to say--"Take this more seriously than you are."

You seem to dismiss this "spat" as nothing, but maybe your wife doesn't feel that way. If you don't want to lose her, take it seriously.

Lora

ranger505
24-05-2013, 04:37 AM
I will thanks I don't want to loose her thank you

ranger505
24-05-2013, 04:39 AM
It's fuuny cause I don't believe in people that pass could be around but that day changed my view

Juanita
24-05-2013, 05:54 AM
It's fuuny cause I don't believe in people that pass could be around but that day changed my view

Our loved ones in spirit are around us all the time. They know what goes on in our daily lives and your grandmother proved that by knowing your problems and trying to help....love is eternal...

immortal coil
24-05-2013, 06:45 PM
I would venture that this woman was what they call an "angel".

ranger505
24-05-2013, 07:43 PM
I tell friends about it and they say I need to pray for my grandmother and light candles ?

IsleWalker
24-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Grandma is fine. It's YOU who might need the help! :) No need for any superstitious ceremony or fear. She's just watching over you, that's all. It's a good thing Ranger.:smile:

Lora

ranger505
24-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Thanks everyone