PDA

View Full Version : twin or the mother , im confused

mystical
24-10-2010, 01:44 PM
my twins mother has been randopmly sending me text messages for a while now , everytime me n twin seperate i always kept in touch with her asking how he was etc when he refused contact with me , she would always say yeah he is fine thanks , when i bougth him a fridge for his new place she was really sweet and said why am i so good to him , she knwos that for the past 18 motnhs i have still done my best , howveer sumtimes her messages seem very weird , me n twin have not spoken since july , but in august i went on holiday and i got sum very peculiar texts , syaing hoep i am ok and she really does mean that ... this time , then she started to go on abotu how she has seen my comp and its caused a divide , she can play head games is very random , we began exchanging messages back n then i asked how he was n she never answered me , i left it at the time till the next day wondering why she suddenly messaged me out the blue , so i messaged the next morning asking if all was ok as i was worried and she said sorry mate i messaged the wrong number , but ... what i cnat get is , she has my number stored so surely for her to text me she mustve known who she was textin , , my twin is known for blocking me but creates new accounts to spy on me , so her syaing about she seen my comp threw me off ,

then on the 10 .10 .10 i messgaed asking if all was ok n saying just to let u knwo thinking of u . 20 mins later at . 10 to 10 pm she had messaged me back not him but her again saying random stuff , she wrote hey i have xbox live :) ,...... i replied ok , n then she worte its great , we got into a convo abotu it n then i asked how he was , she said yeah he is doing great thanks etc , n then sent me a pic message of her in a santa hat , ***???? lol , n said whats it to me anyway , why am i so interested , then she said ur task is complete u got ur info , ?????????? what on earth was she on about , all i could think was , ahh she actually thinks im just wnatin an update on how he is doing , well err yeah

anyway i have not messaged at all since and have been wiritn on my fb about me moving on etc and funnily enough yesterdya i had another rare message from her saying ... innit x , i know when he blocked me b4 n i said i was moving on i made a comment about how loving sumone who loves sumone else is the hardest thing to egt over , n suddenyl out of nowwhere i was unblocked , he invited me down n admitted that he thought i fell for sumone else , i dont know whats goin off fhere , whether he i ????????as she only texts me when i have NOT CONTACTED HIM , i think she tries to initiate a convo so then i can ask how he is , that way it shows i care maybe? im tyring not think too deeply as i knwo she can be a head wreck but i need to knwo what is going off , i havent replied so that way it shows them that im stronegr in myself now , just when i seem to move on with my life it all happens again , am i being tested??

LadyImpreza1111
24-10-2010, 05:28 PM
He sets up new accouts to spy on you? Why don't you set your page to private so he would have to add you to see what you post?

I wouldn't be able to make sense of that either.

mystical
24-10-2010, 08:55 PM
[quote=LadyImpreza1111]He sets up new accouts to spy on you? Why don't you set your page to private so he would have to add you to see what you post?

cos i waanted to check him out lol n see if he was spyin lol , by things he mentions when we interact agian

LadyImpreza1111
25-10-2010, 01:35 AM
I think y'all create a cycle that won't end when y'all do that.

mystical
25-10-2010, 10:26 AM
yeah true , also dont see why i should hide anything cos i havent got nothing to hide in the first plac e, n he always thinks when i close it im up to sumthing when he adds me he thinks i delete everything lol

abikisses
25-10-2010, 10:47 AM
I see two things...

One you are giving away your power and being humiliated.

Two, the mother is enjoying the control she has over her son and then you. Mothers love for their son's can get a bit confused with ownership, and other love...

Blessings
Abikisses