PDA

View Full Version : Tell me in which phase are you with twin now..?

faith&love
24-10-2010, 04:53 AM
hey,

Right now since 3 months back our soul connected, me and twin are in the depression/anxiety phase and our physical bodies have shut off ( I mean I am feeling so out of sorts that I cannot understand it.. I don't feel like talking and wants to be alone) and its the soul who is doing the cleansing or purifying phase.

We basically are friends, and so we always keep in touch but now... it has lessen although the connection is as strong or stronger than before.

I mean we just don't have the urge to talk animatedly as before and when we did try to meet up 4 or 5 times this past month, the universe intervene and we couldn't even meet... like i had some work planned on that particularly day, once we even miss each other by 15 minutes..

So I can say this is the separation phase... and universe don't want us to meet yet..

The past one year was the attraction phase and we were totally in touch almost everyday.. and it was unbearable to even not keep in touch for more than 2 days... but we were satisfied to be just friends even though we knew we have something that goes deeper than just friends. hmmm! he he!!

So well those of who have gone different phases with your twin, Please share it.... particularly... this pain-ful phase of depression and how many months it took to be lifted...

mystical
24-10-2010, 10:33 AM
aww bless u the seperation phase is never easy , with mine we went thro the attraction phase we both was completerly bessotted , then we went thro the angry phase , pulling eachother apart due to our egos , we ended up damagaing eachother even more back then then back came the attrcation phase then the seperation ,this crucified me :( i couldnt eat , sleep i withdrew form everyone becaME PARANOID , mistrusting believing people were really bad .

eventually i had a mini breakdown for about a month , i pulled myself out of it by just managing to focus on what we had and keeping my fiath and trusting in the divine , it was the only thing i trusted at that time , what i felt !! then again he cmae back n again the attraction was even more intense the seperation just heightend the feelings all the more and i was just in awe , but again ego set in ad the same process , but this time i was plunged into a dark place and i had a total breakdown this time it was for a year ,for me was very scarey and dark , i was all alone except for one true friend who stayed by my side but she didnt understand the connection i had , i was scared of everyone inc myself , everything from ym childhood up until taht present time had hit me , all at once all the pains n traumas from my past hit me all at once , i dont want to go into any of it as its very very personal , but i was a child again a scared lost lonely child who felt all that abandonment form the past ebcause of my twin , again i moved on n got myself out of it

he returnedagain , this time i was on my guard very much so at firts but then seeing him and it all dissolved in a second , then when he wiothdrew that wa sit i refused to get like that , when i felt sad i would go get a drink n play sum happy music of times when i enjoyed myself , i didnt drink to seek obliviion , i just drank to get merry wheere i felt at that happy stage , and it worked it numbed what i felt then i foudn i was drinking more and more and even in the day , this wasnt me as before drink made me feel sick , eventually by cutting off andd refusing to feel any kind of emotion i became lost!! i lost myself i didntb know who i was what i wnated where i ws , it was like everything i ahd elarnt had gone i had no recollection , but then i gave up drink and found this site and now im feeling again and going with it , he is no longer in touch with me but i feel that this last 18 motnhs has bene solely abotu my development , where my friends said he was my downfall , i think he was the making of me , i ahve faced all my insecurities and dealt with old unresolved pain , everything in my life then fell apart because it needed to , now im doing healing course and focusing on serving they are keeping him away , i beleiev until; im strong enough to deal with it ,if he returns now chances are i will resort back to how i was n give up everything , thats how i know im n ot hundred per cent in myself , but when i am ready he will return

all in all the whole process of eerything has taken 18 months , i had all my phases together lol but the actual breakdown took about a year

faith&love
24-10-2010, 03:55 PM
aww bless u the seperation phase is never easy , with mine we went thro the attraction phase we both was completerly bessotted , then we went thro the angry phase , pulling eachother apart due to our egos , we ended up damagaing eachother even more back then then back came the attrcation phase then the seperation ,this crucified me :( i couldnt eat , sleep i withdrew form everyone becaME PARANOID , mistrusting believing people were really bad .

eventually i had a mini breakdown for about a month , i pulled myself out of it by just managing to focus on what we had and keeping my fiath and trusting in the divine , it was the only thing i trusted at that time , what i felt !! then again he cmae back n again the attraction was even more intense the seperation just heightend the feelings all the more and i was just in awe , but again ego set in ad the same process , but this time i was plunged into a dark place and i had a total breakdown this time it was for a year ,for me was very scarey and dark , i was all alone except for one true friend who stayed by my side but she didnt understand the connection i had , i was scared of everyone inc myself , everything from ym childhood up until taht present time had hit me , all at once all the pains n traumas from my past hit me all at once , i dont want to go into any of it as its very very personal , but i was a child again a scared lost lonely child who felt all that abandonment form the past ebcause of my twin , again i moved on n got myself out of it

he returnedagain , this time i was on my guard very much so at firts but then seeing him and it all dissolved in a second , then when he wiothdrew that wa sit i refused to get like that , when i felt sad i would go get a drink n play sum happy music of times when i enjoyed myself , i didnt drink to seek obliviion , i just drank to get merry wheere i felt at that happy stage , and it worked it numbed what i felt then i foudn i was drinking more and more and even in the day , this wasnt me as before drink made me feel sick , eventually by cutting off andd refusing to feel any kind of emotion i became lost!! i lost myself i didntb know who i was what i wnated where i ws , it was like everything i ahd elarnt had gone i had no recollection , but then i gave up drink and found this site and now im feeling again and going with it , he is no longer in touch with me but i feel that this last 18 motnhs has bene solely abotu my development , where my friends said he was my downfall , i think he was the making of me , i ahve faced all my insecurities and dealt with old unresolved pain , everything in my life then fell apart because it needed to , now im doing healing course and focusing on serving they are keeping him away , i beleiev until; im strong enough to deal with it ,if he returns now chances are i will resort back to how i was n give up everything , thats how i know im n ot hundred per cent in myself , but when i am ready he will return

all in all the whole process of eerything has taken 18 months , i had all my phases together lol but the actual breakdown took about a year

wow... this is really something.. you got to pull yourself in.

By the way, do you have a blog too...

mystical
24-10-2010, 04:16 PM
wow... this is really something.. you got to pull yourself in.

By the way, do you have a blog too...

NO I HAVENT , I DID THINK ABOUT IT BUT NOT GIOT ROUND TO DOING ONE , WHEN I MET HIM MY LIFE WAS GRETA I WAS A MEDIUM AND I THOUGHT MY LIFE WAS GOOD , UNTIL I HAD TO FAC EMYSELF , I GAVE UP COLLEGE AND DRIVING THE LOT BUT IT WAS NECCERSARY , I HAD TO BE PATIENT I HATED THIS WORD LOL , BUT I GOT THERE AND LOOKING BACK EVEYRHTING NEVER POINTED TO HIM AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BUT IT POINTED TO ME!!! ITS SO EASY TO READ EVERY SIGN AND LOOK TOO DEEPLY INTO THINGS UIN THE END I RELAISED I MESSED MY OWN HEAD UP NOW I HAVE SURRENDERED BECAUSE AS MUCH AS WE TYR TO FORCE THINGS WE WILL ALWAYS HIT THAT BRICK WALL , ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS BE PATIENT AND TRUST IN DIVINE TIMING XX

LadyImpreza1111
24-10-2010, 05:16 PM
I'm in the separation phase where he has to overcome his fear. I long for him, but I am fairing pretty well.

Falling Star
24-10-2010, 06:05 PM
I have been through the dark night phrase and now thanks to higher-understanding i feel more at peace. I feel his presence within and around me, and i understand that we are one soul with different identities.

I decided to literally LET GO......and LET GOD!!

Falling Star
24-10-2010, 06:17 PM
I think as channels we are being given this information by guides Boxing.....It is our new level of understanding. After all twins are divine union bonds.

Falling Star
24-10-2010, 07:05 PM
All paths lead to the same road Boxing. We are having to literally *walk the walk...to talk the talk* Twins come as teachers with a higher purpose to their lives.
All experience awakens and cultivates wisdom within us.

Rumar
24-10-2010, 07:27 PM
I have a twin, not lovers, brother twin more like it, I just broke off the bond we had for years just this past Friday. I knew it was to be and I was tired of the crud he was pulling and causing grief in both of our lives because he didn't know how to cope with a different life style. I have yet to get a response from him nor do I expect to see it any time soon.

LadyImpreza1111
24-10-2010, 08:19 PM
Didn't you also mention a twin flame (female) as well at one point?
Geesh! If you had two bonds like that, that would be exhausting.

I had one soulmate (we called each other soul sistas) shortly before meeting my twin and a short time after and she and I felt each other's moods no matter how far apart we were and aside from the connection to our twins, we understood each other in a way that others didn't. But she drained me alot emotionally and I had constant moodswings.....many of which came from her. We eventually parted ways and my moods have been stable since.

I had a dream that told me she wanted to write me a letter of apology. I don't know if thats precognitive or not. I'm on the fence about that because while I sorta miss that closeness, I don't miss all the turbulent emotions.

Squatchit
24-10-2010, 08:26 PM
To answer your original opening question, I'm in the 784th phase with my twin.

alleigh
25-10-2010, 01:17 AM
Round 15?
Break it off, go right back, break it off, ten thousand things scream HIM.
I really very morally cannot be with him. It is just wrong. I know that. And yet I need him. I long for him. I ache for him. And right now, we have been within 40 miles or 30 minutes on any given day and I haven't seen him since the first week of September. It just isn't working out physically right now.

So, yesterday, I got downright mad! Spewed off about how I don't even know why we bother because our lives don't intersect at all. We can't be together right now. We both have issues to work out, on and on and on.

And sure enough...an HOUR passes and I'm on the cell texting him because of something that happened. I tried to talk myself out of it but there is something about him. He relates, makes me laugh, makes me cry.

I told him we have nothing of this world but everything of the other (the TF level).

I know - I read the posts on here. I know what I have to do - to ACCEPT, let go but oh mah gahhh that man! He is a drug. He flows freely through my veins and some days I go with it and other days...urgh!

He isn't moving at all on his side. He knows what he has to do, what's he wanted to do even before he met me and yet, he stands so still. So, I threaten to go, to take myself out of his life until he straightens it out and we can really be together. Then I am sucked right back in.

Cycle of love, hurt, love, anger, love, indifference, love...always comes back to love.

The rest is just me being over-emotional and dramatic. You know, normal to us (the people on here). :)

And over - analyzing EVERYTHING! I do. All the time. Why can't I just let it be!?!

alleigh
25-10-2010, 01:23 AM
HAHA I just realized I wrote "there is something about him" - uhh yeah, he's my TF.

LadyImpreza1111
25-10-2010, 01:31 AM
Overemotional, dramatic or not.......people here understand. =)

alleigh
25-10-2010, 01:34 AM
I cannot tell you how GLAD I am that you do. It's been such a comfort to know I am not alone. No one in my offline life (except him) even remotely understands how and what I am.
Many thanks.
:)

faith&love
25-10-2010, 05:38 AM
Round 15?
Break it off, go right back, break it off, ten thousand things scream HIM.
I really very morally cannot be with him. It is just wrong. I know that. And yet I need him. I long for him. I ache for him. And right now, we have been within 40 miles or 30 minutes on any given day and I haven't seen him since the first week of September. It just isn't working out physically right now.

So, yesterday, I got downright mad! Spewed off about how I don't even know why we bother because our lives don't intersect at all. We can't be together right now. We both have issues to work out, on and on and on.

And sure enough...an HOUR passes and I'm on the cell texting him because of something that happened. I tried to talk myself out of it but there is something about him. He relates, makes me laugh, makes me cry.

I told him we have nothing of this world but everything of the other (the TF level).

I know - I read the posts on here. I know what I have to do - to ACCEPT, let go but oh mah gahhh that man! He is a drug. He flows freely through my veins and some days I go with it and other days...urgh!

He isn't moving at all on his side. He knows what he has to do, what's he wanted to do even before he met me and yet, he stands so still. So, I threaten to go, to take myself out of his life until he straightens it out and we can really be together. Then I am sucked right back in.

Cycle of love, hurt, love, anger, love, indifference, love...always comes back to love.

The rest is just me being over-emotional and dramatic. You know, normal to us (the people on here). :)

And over - analyzing EVERYTHING! I do. All the time. Why can't I just let it be!?!

yea... I know. Somedays, I will make a decision just to let it go and whether he is in my life or not doesn't matter and I won't careless.
And the next morning, I wake up and fall all over in love with him again...

I have also noticed that once our souls connected, even if I had an interesting time with a guy whom I dig, the moments last like just an hour or so.

And its all twin all over again and the guy whom I dig seems like nowhere ...

Funny way the universe is playing tricks on us...
I hope all these have a positive outcome and we all unite 2012 with Tfs