PDA

View Full Version : Sun in Scorpio - October 23 to November 22, 2010

mikron
22-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Earth & Space
http://www.redicecreations.com/img/newsletter/sunscorpio.jpg

Sun in Scorpio - October 23 to November 22, 2010 & Mercury in Scorpio - October 20 to November 8, 2010

The Sun represents our ego, conscious will, and potential which includes our hidden potential that is inherent but undiscovered. In Scorpio, the Sun also helps in illuminating upon our relationships, through a more in depth understanding of them. This is especially true this year, with Venus (relationships/finances) retrograde (introspective) through November 18 and in Scorpio through November 7, returning to Libra for the duration of the Sun's transit in Scorpio.

As a water sign, Scorpio's energy is more intuitive than logical and more instinctive than reasonable. Scorpios place great importance and are usually focused on uncovering what lies beneath the surface to identify and find truth, down to its core. They are the investigators/researchers of the zodiac. Driven by their unending curiosity coupled with their strong intuition, they must have complete understanding of people, situations, or things; anything less is unacceptable. The Sun is serious, intense, seeking meaning/understanding and must answer all the "whys" in Scorpio. Intensity might just be what to expect for the remainder of October with so much activity in Scorpio.

Mercury represents how we think, how we process information, and how we communicate the information we've processed. He also governs transportation, commerce and trade. At best, Mercury in Scorpio is eerily attuned to the innerworkings of the psyche and unseen world. It's a mind that is determined, committed, and unrelenting. Penetrating. Deep understanding. Conversations are meaningful. At worst, Scorpio-Mercury is stubborn, paranoid, quick to judge, fearful, distrustful, and unwilling to try if there are little or no assurance for success.

Author: astrogrrl.com

daisy
22-10-2010, 11:02 PM
Scorpio's energy is more intuitive than logical and more instinctive than reasonable lol sooo true, thanks for posting Mikron

Spiritlite
22-10-2010, 11:04 PM
Thanks I love astrology
Spiritlite

mikron
23-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Cheers and greetings Daisy and Spiritlite I just wanted to post some stuff to try and make sense of whats going on 10/22/2010 and found this "Full Moon in Aries" 29 degrees of Libra and found this out from astrogrrl

"
When any celestial body is at 29 degrees, it is restless in the sign it's in and cannot seem to get satisfaction because its energies are drawn by and more stimulated by next zodiac sign it's about to enter. In this full moon's case, that next sign is Taurus. Our conscious will sees the potential of the self and its relationships. There's the need to take an active part on repairing strained relations, renewing stale ones, strengthening an already solid one or maturing the self to meet the needs of a relationship. The ultimate goal being something more stable and grounded, on the inside and out."

psychoslice
23-10-2010, 10:47 AM
I thought it was 24 of October to 22 of November ?, like I was born on the cusp of the 24th ?.

mikron
23-10-2010, 10:58 AM
Greetings Psychoslice for me mikron to better explain what I was sensing 10/22 into 10/23 and its all ARIES

In September there was a Full Moon in the urgent first degree of Aries. This fiery lunation signalled a time when our deepest sensitivities were laid bare and our crudest instincts exposed.

The Sun in Libra, opposing the Moon in Aries, called for balance, consideration, and sensitivities of others. The way we have handled our relationships was called into question. A couple of weeks later Venus in Scorpio turned retrograde, taking these relationship questions deeper and linking them to the past.

On October 22/23, we have a second full Moon in Aries, this one in the equally urgent last degree of the sign. This time the urgency comes from a need for closure and resolution around the issues exposed during the September Full Moon.

SO IN A SENSE i am noticing the end process of this sign of the zodiac is very intense and introspective and closing effect , I am wondering how many light workers may have sensed these energies in Aries really!

Peace mikron

ps: 23 is a great number

ps again:

Aries is the sign of action, so something absolutely needs to be done now to move things forward and regain some stability and security.

Spiritlite
24-10-2010, 01:36 AM
huh strangely my husband and I got to talkign last night about our relationship and how it could improve.
Spiritlite

mikron
24-10-2010, 02:41 AM
Hi Spiritlite good to see you opened to creativity to transcend The Aries Moon Cycle and make it a positive situation!

cheers and happiness

Spiritlite
24-10-2010, 02:42 AM
Thankyou Mikron
:)
Funny thing is both my husband and I are Cancers so we're very affected by the moon phases.

Dragonfly1
24-10-2010, 07:44 AM
Dragonfly1 the scorpio, is very happy with this astrological wisdom, thanks much....xxxxxxxxxxx

LightFilledHeart
24-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Mikron,

Today is my birthday (I'm not quite a full degree into Scorpio, according to my astrological report) and the information you posted is dead on accurate and describes me to a "T"!

A therapist friend of mine once complained of my "irrational" insistence on "KNOWING" the truth about everything, including spiritual investigations, and my unwillingness to "compromise" and accept things "on faith". I had to tell her, "Don't blame me, I was BORN that way! Tis the nature of the beast!" :D

LightFilledHeart
24-10-2010, 04:07 PM
I thought it was 24 of October to 22 of November ?, like I was born on the cusp of the 24th ?.

Psycho,

The exact dates for any given astrological sign vary slightly according to the method of astrology one adheres to, but they are seldom off by more than a day. Anyone born within a day or two of the shift to the next (or previous :smile: ) sign is considered to be on the cusp, bringing in some of the traits and qualities of the other sign. With a birthday of October 24th, I am a Scorpio and exhibit all the traits one would expect to see in someone born under that sign, but I also embody a good many Libra traits.

Spiritlite
24-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Hey Happy Birthday :)
xoxox
Spiritlite.

LightFilledHeart
24-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Hey Happy Birthday :)
xoxox
Spiritlite.

Thank you!! Greatly appreciated :D The forum staff sent me a birthday greeting, which was totally unexpected and made me smile as well :smile: Cushions the blow of being another year older and none the wiser... haaaaaaaaaa!!! :wink:

Xan
24-10-2010, 09:49 PM

It varies a little from one year to another, Robbie.

Xan

Xan
24-10-2010, 09:55 PM
Mikron: On October 22/23, we have a second full Moon in Aries, this one in the equally urgent last degree of the sign. This time the urgency comes from a need for closure and resolution around the issues exposed during the September Full Moon.

I am wondering how many light workers may have sensed these energies in Aries really!

Mikron... I have been sensing the urgency of new beginnings lately from these two Aries full moons... with conflict in others around me that this kind of urgency always stirs up.

I have another question for you. In another thread someone asked if anyone knew of the possible effects on us from the meteor shower anticipated tonight - the 24th - in conjunction with the full moon... and I am asking also now with the shift into Scorpio. It seems to me it could be a powerful time, energetically and psychically.

What say you?

Xan

Spiritlite
24-10-2010, 10:37 PM
oh yeah the meteor show is tonite? Xan do you know what time?
Spiritlite.

mikron
25-10-2010, 07:04 AM
Greetings Xan sorry not sooner I did not get this reply in my gmail the answer you are seeking is one with each and every Light Worker at this time! when I posted this information I did so from meditation and realized there was a unusal energy attracting to all humans to do with the polarities of male female in each and every person! Now is the time to decide if after effects of the aries moon! So in a way I am saying Yes to the ideas there was an influx of increased energy! can it be said that some light workers are skilled enough to sense and work with is a place with the own meditation and Soul of Light
even I mikron have seen a few postings on Spiritual forums where by Dreams/Meditations on the weekend seem to be increased!

Peace

mikron

Mikron: On October 22/23, we have a second full Moon in Aries, this one in the equally urgent last degree of the sign. This time the urgency comes from a need for closure and resolution around the issues exposed during the September Full Moon.

I am wondering how many light workers may have sensed these energies in Aries really!

Mikron... I have been sensing the urgency of new beginnings lately from these two Aries full moons... with conflict in others around me that this kind of urgency always stirs up.

I have another question for you. In another thread someone asked if anyone knew of the possible effects on us from the meteor shower anticipated tonight - the 24th - in conjunction with the full moon... and I am asking also now with the shift into Scorpio. It seems to me it could be a powerful time, energetically and psychically.

What say you?

Xan

Xan
25-10-2010, 11:11 PM
oh yeah the meteor show is tonite? Xan do you know what time?
Spiritlite.
Well Spiritlite... It's too late now for that one, but next time you might check in the news paper. Whether one's visible in your part of the world or not, and the time, of course, depends on what time zone you're in.

Xan

IsleWalker
26-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Mikron,

Yes, about the increase in dreams, that was why I made this thread, which Xan refers to above:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5187

I just posted to her how I've been feeling. I personally ....LIKE IT!

IsleWalker - Lora

mikron
26-10-2010, 01:48 AM
Thanks for posting conformation about increased energy in Aries and I hope all understand as I posted previous Now is a time to be more active in ascension and understand the lesson Aries teaches

Aries is the sign of action, so something absolutely needs to be done now to move things forward and regain some stability and security.

mikron

IsleWalker
26-10-2010, 03:34 AM
Ah, Mikron, I'm glad you specified, not being too astrologically aware myself!

Yes, sounds right to me.

IsleWalker

LightFilledHeart
26-10-2010, 02:14 PM
My area had clouds and rain so no viewing of the meteor shower. I much prefer to watch other more interesting manifestations in the night and daytime sky :wink: