PDA

View Full Version : Angel Encounters

Mystic7000
22-10-2010, 03:20 AM
Hi all,

Just wondering have any of you ever had an Encounter with an Angel,whether it have been sight or sound?My most memorable was about four years ago,I worked as a preschool teacher as well as working At albertsons Part time nights. One night,Me and three other workers were the last ones in the store.The "closers"I was walking through the store and over the intercom Music I heard a female voice say_______,Please report to self check out.
I thought that I was losing my mind because there was only one female worker left in the store,and I knew her voice and that It was not her,so i kept walking and Then I heard it again a couple of minutes later.I asked Another worker if he had heard anyone call me,and he had said no.
So i headed for the front of the store to self check out,and standing in line,there was a father of one of the children in my preschool class,He stared at me and I stared at him in confusion.I asked The cashier did she call me and she said no,I then asked her had she heard anyone call me and she said no,,I looked at him again and I realized that perhaps my Angels were showing me that they were always with me,and That they know those that I know.
Have any of you had any cool experiences?:smile: